Nchollywood Part 7

Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Some people are so stupid. Allyshia included. She keeps pushing the doctors check for dialation too much propaganda. I was checked twice during my 12+ hours of labor and when I said “I feel like i’m gonna poop” they said “well you’re ready to push” just by looking so that is also “an old wives tale” ALLYSHIA. *eyeroll*
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Says the person who thinks their Google searches trump what doctors and others professionals say and suggest.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

As a fellow short person, that hemline is not your friend Allyshia.
(And if you hate being mistaken for pregnant so much don't wear shit that screams maternity)

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

punpslash wrote:cut your childs hair omg he looks like a frigging straw mop
OMG, he actually has clothes?! Also that necklace isn't necessary.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Not only do you have to see her face, and hear her voice, you can now get a view of her stomach as well..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Spoink_12 wrote:Not only do you have to see her face, and hear her voice, you can now get a view of her stomach as well..
If your jeans create a Mom pouch crop tops are gonna make you look bigger

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

So. Does this mean she's not trans anymore? Does she only want to be a boy sometimes? Or is it something she's completely disassociated herself from ever mentioning? Honestly curious.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

She has not mentioned medical school in a while. I know that is never happening, but does she still think it is?
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Never mentioned again. Both were short lived dreams to get attention
Responsiblemom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Responsiblemom »

StalkingcauseIcan2 wrote:yes he is making huge gains with zero therapy because she REFUSED to go back to the CDC...

Why did she refuse to go back to the CDC? They are FANTASTIC there. I've even seen them deal with some obviously shitty parents and they are still polite and friendly while they are trying to convince the parent to do simple shit, like not bring their kid to group therapy without making sure they put them to bed before midnight :x

They probably threw a party when she didn't come back though. I mean fuck, wouldn't you draw straws to determine who got stuck with her? Poor kid. They are THE place for him to get what he needs here.

EDIT: that last pic of his horrible hair is actually taken in the waiting room of the CDC. So she's obvs back there.
WhoCares8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WhoCares8 »

Here is some i got, i have a few more.
WhoCares8
Talker
Talker

There, all caught up.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Reading these remind me just how delayed she is. Isn’t she going to be like 24? She has 3 kids but can’t drive and never finished high school and she needs a workshop to get basic ass skills like writing a resume? It’s so sad. Her mother really failed her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WhoCares8
Talker
Talker

Well so now she wants to take the courses online instead of going to the YMCA! And trying to be a woman again!!
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Always so much talk and no action from her.

She will make up some excuse or other. She'll say she doesn't have time to go to classes, can't do her online course cause looking after 1 kid when they aren't at daycare is so hard.

And she's never had a job in her life. I can't see her lasting anywhere. She will come up with some excuse to quit that like she has with schooling
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

Always all talk. She’s been going to collage and she’s been trying to get her L for years. She won’t change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Looks like she started her highschool again. But online this time.
Responsiblemom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Responsiblemom »

WhoCares8 wrote:Well so now she wants to take the courses online instead of going to the YMCA! And trying to be a woman again!!
WTAF Image A couple days in and she's already got excuses why she is sooo much busier than everyone else and needs accommodations? How the holy f*ck does she think she's gonna last a week at any job? It would be funny if she wasn't bringing 3 kids down with her. I don't think I've ever seen someone so completely incapable in my entire life.

Alex should be shot for not getting custody of his son from her. Even if he just went along with his family's wishes so they could get him. I would bet that's why she had so many outrageous stories and drama around him, so he'd be too fed up to challenge her. Ugh.

Sent from my B1-770 using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Will be interesting to see how this works out.. I can't see her doing retail at all. Especially at a sports store.
I worked there in highschool (which is the type of job it is here mainly) and they ask you about your sports history and teams and such.

Then we will also see her really step up her complaining for being so "busy" and crap.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

I hope she finally get a job and becomes a contributing member of society. I can't see it lasting long.
I was just more surprised she would apply at Sport Chek and get an interview.

Return to “nchollywood”