pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Unread post by pixiefrost »

Responsiblemom wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:I can see her trying to claim she's native on her university application.
And also trying to get grants/bursaries as well claiming native.

But she probably doesn't realize that if she does get it and tried to use native to get school funding, that she has to prove grades are good. And that if she fails a class or drops out, you have to pay the funding back.
That makes total sense, she's suddenly native to get money for school. You nailed it.

And who the actual f*ck gets their 2nd grader makeup to wear out?! I can see playing dress up but she's acting like her kid's blossoming into a teen. Goes along with the 10pm bedtime I guess. Next generation of teen moms in the works, poor kid.
Yeah what the fuck is with that? "Oh my 2nd grader asked for make up! Better get some!" Or how about be a parent and say fucking no?! Kids are growing up way to early these days they do not need encouragement from the people raising them. Ffs alyshia be a mother not a friend.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Saw her at Pride today. Wearing a way too small shirt. Her stomach was hanging down almost to the bottom of her short shorts.

Raine was completely fine. Acting like any 3 year old. Didn't have the girls, of course.
aurora85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aurora85 »

Prediction: she’s gunna have the kid transform into a Instagram makeup guru with suggestive thumbnails and oversexualized ‘looks’ because the kid is soooo talented naturally and stuff. Aka that lil kid jack who was blowing up awhile ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

80085 wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:Saw her at Pride today. Wearing a way too small shirt. Her stomach was hanging down almost to the bottom of her short shorts.

Raine was completely fine. Acting like any 3 year old. Didn't have the girls, of course.
Ah yes, the two things "autistic" people with "body issues" and "social anxiety" love doing most; being in large, noisy crowds and wearing revealing clothes that call attention to themselves...
:roll: :barf:

Sorry that your eyes had to see such a sight.

She was also talking to like everyone and all the booths. She definitely doesn't have social anxiety.
The music was super loud and this was the biggest parade we've had here. Soooo many people.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Spoink_12 wrote:Saw her at Pride today. Wearing a way too small shirt. Her stomach was hanging down almost to the bottom of her short shorts.

Yuck. I'm sorry but I think her weight gain makes her sagging skin from pregnancies worse!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Spoink_12 wrote:
80085 wrote:

Ah yes, the two things "autistic" people with "body issues" and "social anxiety" love doing most; being in large, noisy crowds and wearing revealing clothes that call attention to themselves...
:roll: :barf:

Sorry that your eyes had to see such a sight.

She was also talking to like everyone and all the booths. She definitely doesn't have social anxiety.
The music was super loud and this was the biggest parade we've had here. Soooo many people.
Something that would freak out Autistic kids and adults as well

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

What a gross sight to see lol. I wouldn't wanna see her belly hanging out. Jeez. Get bigger shirts. And she doesn't have her kids anymore. Let's face it. She's lucky Raines dad doesn't want him too. Or she wouldn't have an excuse to stay home

WhoCares8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WhoCares8 »

More stuff proving she still looks here!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

"taking care of 3 kids"

More like 1 kid full time, 2 kids sometimes. And she's the one that planned them all. Did she think it was going to be easy?!
aurora85
Talker
Talker

That is not all local bc produce, she got lied to. I see so many people making this mistake. This truck is from the USA where the growing season starts sooner. She overpaid and is too silly to see it. The stickers on her fruit clearly says where it is from, but I guess she can’t read and that would explain why she is STILL working on her grade 12.

I swear, Ricky from trailer park boys has more ‘book learnin’ than this girl.

Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Hi allypally nice veggies to rot in the fridge. Don't lie your kid will eat ichi ban all week lol

aurora85
Talker
Talker

You would think someone as “into all things medical” would a) be able to read labels, and b) know how to make healthy choices in regards to food, nutrition and exercise

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

"Someone is tired in the backseat..." Looks like she is just tired of having to spend time with Allyshia. She probably has a good routine with her primary caregiver, her father. I think it's awful that Allyshia is such a bad parent that her kids don't get to visit with their siblings together very often. That's her fault. :(
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
WhoCares8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WhoCares8 »

Just from today!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aurora85
Talker
Talker

WhoCares8 wrote:Just from today!!
Has she seriously flunked out of every job skill training program in the city (of which there are several) who would put her through these things or is she too dumb to go to one and have them train her up and help her with a resume? She doesn’t even need any of these to go work at Tim Hortons, etc.
You are never going to just start at the top allyshia, no matter how many certifications you get. You always start at the bottom and earn your way up.

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

aurora85 wrote:
WhoCares8 wrote:Just from today!!
Has she seriously flunked out of every job skill training program in the city (of which there are several) who would put her through these things or is she too dumb to go to one and have them train her up and help her with a resume? She doesn’t even need any of these to go work at Tim Hortons, etc.
You are never going to just start at the top allyshia, no matter how many certifications you get. You always start at the bottom and earn your way up.

She's probably too dumb. Like you said, most places don't require any of that. And if they do, they put you through it. Especially for WHMIS.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I thought most jobs trained you once you got it?

Who would hire her. Not me lol

ArrestMeTho
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ArrestMeTho »

Metalheadmama666 wrote:I thought most jobs trained you once you got it?

Who would hire her. Not me lol

Definitely not me. Especially with her online presence.

Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Google her name. So much pops up. I would be embarrassed.

aurora85
Talker
Talker

Metalheadmama666 wrote:Google her name. So much pops up. I would be embarrassed.

Just glancing at her Facebook profile gives me the impression that she’s a lazy, entitled, angry victim, sjw. I would not hire her based on that because it seems like she would be more trouble than she’s worth in the way that she won’t work hard at anything other than complaining she isn’t being treated well enough based on her being (insert minority excuse).

Return to “nchollywood”