gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Unread post by gypsophila »

You're giving me vibes, jellybelly03.

Liar, liar pants on fire Allyshia. You know who sees a lot of ODD kiddos? My daughter who works for CPS. They mostly come from drug addicted moms. Same with FAS kids, etc.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

jellybelly03 wrote:Allyshia has a point, maybe she actually was hacked on her Instagram account. Because multiple people are claiming that they saw her post this. Maybe she's telling the truth. Because so many people know about Allyshia, it's absolutely possible she was hacked.
Right. She was hacked by someone who writes exactly like her and then they deleted it within an hour (notice she doesn't say she saw it and deleted it). All this right after she made another fake account to post here to get people talking about her. Right.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
Responsiblemom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Responsiblemom »

The thing is, if some random person posted that for her then why would that person delete it at all let alone so soon after? You'd leave it and wait for her to find it. Only Allyshia would delete it, yet it was deleted hours and hours before the denial post.

Either A she deleted it because she realized that post was going too far to be believed, and has to use damage control because it was screenshot. Like the stolen baby pic she used online pretending it was hers

Or B she made the post herself with the intention of pretending that it was fake, just to gain the attention and have people prop her up with sympathy.

Or C someone hacked her instagram and that's what they came up with to troll her. They used her language, her writing style and her speech patterns. Said hacker then deleted it for unknown reasons after all that work. Hacker also didn't make her profile public so everyone could see it, limiting the damage it would do.

Or D someone photoshopped it and started a conspiracy amongst strangers who all swear they saw it.

:huh?:
ReginaGeorge
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ReginaGeorge »

I think she's playing the victim card...... I think she posted it and deleted it and hoped someone would screenshot it so she could make a 'public' FB post to show everyone how improved she is while also drawing attention back to this page. Don't forget...... this is the same person who created this forum on HERSELF 6 years ago. She made part 1 happen. For attention. Just like the attention she's craving now.
reasoner
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by reasoner »

Having looked at this situation I thought i'd evaluate and see what I actually believe has happened here.

Firstly, I believe this is a real instagram post - whether that be from Allyshia or not is the real matter in question.

I don't believe Allyshia was hacked, nor do I believe this post is entirely photoshopped.. actually, I think that the post was made on a different instagram account under the username shiathekat with something immediately after i.e. shiathekat1.

In the post, given the weird space after the name and before the start of the text, I believe this single digit is what has been edited out as everything else is seemingly a genuine instagram post.

To back up this, when you search 'shiathekat' on instagram, it not only suggests Allyshia's instagram but that of 'Ashley Coumer' under username 'ghtee23'. This is odd as her username and name is nothing similar to shiathekat, but the problem is that if you change your username on instagram, your profile can still be suggested for any previous usernames your account has had. Moreover, when you go onto this profile it's a private account of a mother of 3 which is what this whole situ regards!

A pretty solid theory to this whole conundrum :-|
PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

Well look at that. A brand new account suggesting a conspiracy theory that conveniently ignores all the people who saw the post with their own eyes. Gee I wonder who would do such a thing.

PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

Also, I don't do insta but that name turns up nothing for me.

reasoner
Wallflower
Wallflower

Well i'm not Allyshia but i do admit i'm new to the whole forum!

Sorry that I personally don't believe the people that 'saw' it actually did. Really when you look at my whole argument it makes perfect sense.. the screenshot is clearly edited in the space after the username and when you actually follow the logic it answers all the questions you have.

This just bothered me as I was like looking at it, it's clearly edited, so let's just get that out there now rather than pandering round the same point that it was from Allyshia's account?
reasoner
Wallflower
Wallflower

https://postimg.cc/XXRGbwKZ

What i'm referring to
PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

It seems extraordinarily farfetched to me that multiple people are lying about this rather than just one proven repeat liar.

aurora85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aurora85 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 2b24a6.jpg[/img]
But she’s not looking for attention or playing the victim or anything...
Either way, girl is loving all the attention she thinks she is getting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
aurora85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aurora85 »

She’s completely leading people here on purpose on Facebook and blaming one of us for the “hack”.

ReginaGeorge
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ReginaGeorge »

And she said that 'they made a thread dedicated to me as well' instead of owning up to the fact that she started this thread herself. She barely had followers on YT.
Responsiblemom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Responsiblemom »

ReginaGeorge wrote:And she said that 'they made a thread dedicated to me as well' instead of owning up to the fact that she started this thread herself. She barely had followers on YT.
Yes, and the fact that every time this forum dies down to nothing, she creates a new profile and stirs up drama by pretending to be someone who knows her and giving everyone private information about herself until she gets busted and removed. I mean how many times has that been now? This would be a dead site if she hadn't created it and kept it going.
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

Bahahaha oh allyshia, you probably didnt post it, it was one of your other 47 personalities!!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

So since she keeps posting links to here and she hasn't acknowledged it yet, I'm just going to put it out there for anyone new who's passing by:
This is a forum that discusses YouTube Moms - both the good and the bad. Allyshia did not have a thread about her until she started it herself. What you're reading right now was started by her. It's not a very popular topic and dies down often. Whenever it does she makes a new account here and makes posts herself (she's done it as recently as a few days ago).

Also, she has personally bullied, harassed and spread rumors about multiple people who post here. Just in case you're wondering where much of the vitriol comes from.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

aurora85 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 2b24a6.jpg[/img]
But she’s not looking for attention or playing the victim or anything...
Either way, girl is loving all the attention she thinks she is getting!

Hahaha little does she know that people here still don’t actually give a fuck about her or anything she does. I wish she put this much energy into getting a job, her license, or her fucking GED.

WhoCares8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WhoCares8 »

Here is ur chance to message her for the “real” answers. She has asked all her friends to ask her questions about things she has said or done in the past. As we know she still reads here ask away ppl she will answer lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

She totally posted it herself and then said she was hacked. Anything she can do for attention. Right after she posted that she hasn't found work yet, the whole trying to be a special needs mom started up again.
It's disgusting and she needs help, bad.

In her Facebook rant, she posts screenshots from here and admits she reads her all the time.

She can't stand not having attention
PurpleOctopus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PurpleOctopus »

Lol I see she edited her IG post description and apparently she bawled her eyes out over the “fake” screenshot. Overdramatic much

Return to “nchollywood”