nchollywood Part 1

junepher

Re: nchollywood

Unread post by junepher »

[quote="subject99"]I wonder if cray tay called....wouldnt surprise me. Really wouldn't. She would do it out of spite thats for sure.[/quote]
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

ClutchthePearls wrote:
You weren't there behind closed doors. But it's okay, I have nothing against you either.
I don't like the fakeness that Taylor has shown.
I've let it go and she's foed. It does irk my nerves when someone is so blatant about their feelings and yet won't stop going to or talking to someone who they clearly dislike.
But again, closed doors. :shrug:

I understand where you are coming from lets hug it out :)

Das right. U my qurl.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by blackbetty »

I DIED OVER THAT PIC LOLOLOLOL
#FreeBen
whatsername_

Google is a treasure chest.
doulamommy

Unread post by doulamommy »

Yeah. I never thought of it being Tayler. My posts were public until this week. And it was a picture on instagram. Hmm How could i find out?

Oh and potty training is almost done. No diapers during the day and only one at night. She tells me when she needs to go and sometimes even runs to the bathroom, pees in her potty, rinses it in the tub, washes her hands then comes out and tells me. Pretty independent girl :) She has a few accidents here and there but it's going good!
doulamommy

Unread post by doulamommy »

I made my facebook private :)
thatgirlxo
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by thatgirlxo »

:?
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

Going to say this and then move a long ... since being pregnant I am barely on GG so really could careless the consequence, but Doulamommy has said horrible things about certain people especially YT moms on GG, Tayler in particular but whenever someone says anything to her she is the first to complain about it/play the victim

I have my opinions about her and I will keep that to myself as I have for a while now ... but I feel if it is really strange we are able to say lots of things about people on GG, just not her :?

when it is her it is inappropriate and a bannable offense, I can admit maybe some things said about her are "mean" but lots of things on here said about people are not the nicest things lol and people have gone out of their way to be helpful to Allyshia on this site but at the same time people have their opinions about her as they have their opinions about any of the ladies listed in YoutubeMommies

I genuinely hope she is getting help it is my opinion that she is NOT getting it ...just my opinion but I felt the need to say this because I was genuinely confused, on GG all kinds of things are said of YT moms,their families their lives w/e and that is just based on vids most of the time

comments about Allyshia are based on HER actual actions/comments and behavior on this site and other social media sites... she is a lso a YT mom the same as the rest of them

again hope she does end up getting the help she needs going to move a long
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
WhatTheFudge

Unread post by WhatTheFudge »

Surferbunny, she was not the one who reported posts. Someone else had actually reported as bullying. I looked into it and saw some hurtful assumptions, so of course I would step in to moderate... Even if it had been anyone else the consequences would be the exact same. I urge any of you to report hurtful, inappropriate posts, whether it be about another poster or a YTer. And I can assure you that even in those cases, the consequence will be the same (ban after that warning is disregarded) unless something ridiculous is pulled, then you're looking at a straight-up ban.

I hope that clarifies things.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

Was not referring to just comments last night... and was not just talking about this site was more of a general comment about Allyshia's behavior just felt my comment here needed to be said
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ClutchthePearls »

My biggest issue with Allyshia is that she needs to be more invested in herself and her own issues more than others issues and parenting. I don't think Allyshia is a bad parent at all but I think she really needs to take a step back from all social sites and get herself some help. I just think she has some serious growing up to do. When you have 2 children and still live with your parents is a $900 camera really what you need to be spending your money on? That's a Tayler move in my opinion. I know photographers out there that don't spend that amount of money on a camera. I do not consider myself a photographer at all but I enjoy taking photos and I have an amazing camera that I did not spend even close to $900 on. I think that's just ridiculous. I really really hope that she gets the help but I think a lot of her problems stem from her constant need for attention whether its positive or negative.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

ClutchthePearls wrote:My biggest issue with Allyshia is that she needs to be more invested in herself and her own issues more than others issues and parenting. I don't think Allyshia is a bad parent at all but I think she really needs to take a step back from all social sites and get herself some help. I just think she has some serious growing up to do. When you have 2 children and still live with your parents is a $900 camera really what you need to be spending your money on? That's a Tayler move in my opinion. I know photographers out there that don't spend that amount of money on a camera. I do not consider myself a photographer at all but I enjoy taking photos and I have an amazing camera that I did not spend even close to $900 on. I think that's just ridiculous. I really really hope that she gets the help but I think a lot of her problems stem from her constant need for attention whether its positive or negative.
I agree with this 100%. Especially the last part I bolded, I think that's her biggest problem and she's owned up to it. No matter what I say about Allyshia, I do want her to get better. But there are steps she needs to take to get there. None of us knew about the CPS thing, but she brought it up when she didn't need to, just to get our responses. I don't think some of us would react the way we did, but it doesn't matter. Maybe it's just me but if CPS called me whether or not I took it seriously, I wouldn't post it on the internet, so I don't get why Tayler and her chose to do that. I don't know, I just really hope she gets some help. For the sake of her and for the girls, even if the girls aren't affected by it right now.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Lets just be honest here.

95% of the people with threads here are obsessed with attention lol.
#FreeBen
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

She just wants everyone to love her. Not going to happen, especially when you act so two faced.
ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ClutchthePearls »

blackbettybamf wrote:Lets just be honest here.

95% of the people with threads here are obsessed with attention lol.

Unread post by Guest »

I'm getting sick of teen moms comparing themselves to other teen moms and making themselves out to be better because of x, y, and z reasons.

I am going to sound like a bitch when I say this, but c'mon, you all are stupid for not being responsible in the sheets. Now, if you have a child, then just grow up and take responsibility and let's move past the fact that what is done is done, but I'm sick of teen moms acting better than other teen moms because of stupid things like another mom getting pregnant a second time, or still living with parents, or bitching about everything under the sun when it comes to how they raise the child.

Many of these teen moms need to sit their ass on the back row and do something else productive. If the majority of them spent as much time finding a job or cracking open a book as they do comparing and putting themselves above the others, they might actually be considered a decent patent.

Get over yourselves.

Unread post by Guest »

And I posted this here because she's one of the worst at it.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:I feel ya and you know I didn't mean for it to be personal even though it applied to you when I said it, kwim? I just get so sick of scrolling past people bickering about their personal issues with each other..
Exactly. Most of my foes on here are from the group. But I digress.

I'm just over it. The whole high school fakeness is overrated, be 100% real and nothing else.
Just curious, but am I one of them? :o
ImageImage
whatsername_

TWDfan wrote:
astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:I feel ya and you know I didn't mean for it to be personal even though it applied to you when I said it, kwim? I just get so sick of scrolling past people bickering about their personal issues with each other..
Exactly. Most of my foes on here are from the group. But I digress.

I'm just over it. The whole high school fakeness is overrated, be 100% real and nothing else.
Just curious, but am I one of them? :o
Not unless you act like the others did. :D
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

astoldbyashleigh_ wrote: Not unless you act like the others did. :D
Then I don't think so rofl. :)
Not sure how they acted though. :?