TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: nchollywood

Unread post by TWDfan »

I'm calm as well.
Don't know why you thought we weren't calm.
ImageImage
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Whether or not she is a good mom. She should take it seriously. Someone must not like her. So this might happen again. And she brought it up. No one is harping or trying to scare her.
doulamommy

Unread post by doulamommy »

They told me just to be careful what i post on facebook.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by gypsophila »

I wasn't trying to scare you either, Allyshia. I just didn't understand why some people were saying it's no big deal. I hope it gets smoothed over quickly.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I think people meant, that all you can do is keep being a good mom. You can't worry if you are doing your best. But yes, take it seriously. The people that might be used to these visits, are not the kind to emulate.
doulamommy

Unread post by doulamommy »

I really only didn't take it seriously because i'm not doing anything wrong like craytay.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

I wonder if cray tay called....wouldnt surprise me. Really wouldn't. She would do it out of spite thats for sure.

Unread post by Guest »

Maybe stop sharing so much on social media...?

Like I said a while back, you could probably benefit from a social media detox.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

OhReallyNow wrote:Maybe stop sharing so much on social media...?

I agree.
ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ClutchthePearls »

OhReallyNow wrote:Maybe stop sharing so much on social media...?

I agree 100%.

For the record I think Taylor has been nothing but respectful when talking to Allyshia and giving her advice on here even though obviously they aren't best friends.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

OMG are we really policing each other?

I mean I get it when someone says "this isn't fair game to talk about" (a persons looks, a person's kids, a person's mental disabilities or speech issues etc) but are we really going to start telling people they can't talk about a certain person or give advice? Come onnnnn. Are we not all adults (or at least almost?)

I realize this comment is going to come off the same way but I just can't help but eye roll when people get pissy about what someone says just because they don't like them. Fucking foe them if it bothers you that much. That's what that feature is for.
#FreeBen
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I want to thank ClutchThePearls and blackbettybamf. I've tried to not comment on this on this thread as I don't want to get in trouble for OTness, but it'd be nice if we could all be civil so we didn't have these problems constantly.
ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper

blackbettybamf wrote:OMG are we really policing each other?

I mean I get it when someone says "this isn't fair game to talk about" (a persons looks, a person's kids, a person's mental disabilities or speech issues etc) but are we really going to start telling people they can't talk about a certain person or give advice? Come onnnnn. Are we not all adults (or at least almost?)

I realize this comment is going to come off the same way but I just can't help but eye roll when people get pissy about what someone says just because they don't like them. Fucking foe them if it bothers you that much. That's what that feature is for.
Amen amen !
whatsername_

I won't tell you what I think would be nice...

But alas, I have many a foe on here. I've said what I needed to say, and I'm done.

Allyshia, how is potty training for Lilia going?
whatsername_

I mean I get it when someone says "this isn't fair game to talk about" (a persons looks, a person's kids, a person's mental disabilities or speech issues etc) but are we really going to start telling people they can't talk about a certain person or give advice? Come onnnnn. Are we not all adults (or at least almost?).
I'll address my issue here, just hear me out, okay?
When the group was still active, Taylor made this big to do about Allyshia not taking advice gracefully when asking for it. She then said she wasn't going to give advice anymore because she disliked Allyshia and her unwillingness to accept advice.
That's my problem. If you know that a person isn't going to take your advice, and you've already said you weren't going to give any more, why bother?

I have no issues with you, bbbamf. It's just sometimes I don't understand why these girls won't let things go. If you don't like someone, foe them and be done.
My foe list is like 10 miles long.
ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper

astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:

I mean I get it when someone says "this isn't fair game to talk about" (a persons looks, a person's kids, a person's mental disabilities or speech issues etc) but are we really going to start telling people they can't talk about a certain person or give advice? Come onnnnn. Are we not all adults (or at least almost?).
When the group was still active, Taylor made this big to do about Allyshia not taking advice gracefully when asking for it. She then said she wasn't going to give advice anymore because she disliked Allyshia and her unwillingness to accept advice.
That's my problem. If you know that a person isn't going to take your advice, and you've already said you weren't going to give any more, why bother?

I have no issues with you, bbbamf. It's just sometimes I don't understand why these girls won't let things go. If you don't like someone, foe them and be done.
You seem to be the one who cannot let it go. Like I said Taylor acted in a respectful way and wasn't mean or hateful to Allyshia even though they aren't best buddies. I just don't get what you have against Taylor all of the sudden its weird. But, that's your business. But, I think you should show Taylor the respect that Taylor has shown you. You know I like you Ashleigh but I think the way you are treating Taylor is uncalled for but that's just my opinion. I will bow out now.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I feel ya and you know I didn't mean for it to be personal even though it applied to you when I said it, kwim? I just get so sick of scrolling past people bickering about their personal issues with each other.

I am surprised I have a short foe list actually. I'm really good at scrolling I guess haha. The only person I have blocked is... Fuck she's so insignificant I don't even remember her handle... I just foe'd her for being one of those cunts that if you disagree with her, you are wrong. And that Sam Hacker person who had 500 screen names before her perma ban.

I always planned to join the group if I ever came back to FB but I'm really glad I didn't. I'm a grown ass woman with two kids. If I wanna listen to people bicker about stupid shit, I have 2 littles who have that market cornered.
#FreeBen
whatsername_

ClutchthePearls wrote:
astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:

You seem to be the one who cannot let it go. Like I said Taylor acted in a respectful way and wasn't mean or hateful to Allyshia even though they aren't best buddies. I just don't get what you have against Taylor all of the sudden its weird. But, that's your business. But, I think you should show Taylor the respect that Taylor has shown you. You know I like you Ashleigh but I think the way you are treating Taylor is uncalled for but that's just my opinion. I will bow out now.

You weren't there behind closed doors. But it's okay, I have nothing against you either.
I don't like the fakeness that Taylor has shown.
I've let it go and she's foed. It does irk my nerves when someone is so blatant about their feelings and yet won't stop going to or talking to someone who they clearly dislike.
But again, closed doors. :shrug:
ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper

blackbettybamf wrote:I feel ya and you know I didn't mean for it to be personal even though it applied to you when I said it, kwim? I just get so sick of scrolling past people bickering about their personal issues with each other.

I am surprised I have a short foe list actually. I'm really good at scrolling I guess haha. The only person I have blocked is... Fuck she's so insignificant I don't even remember her handle... I just foe'd her for being one of those cunts that if you disagree with her, you are wrong. And that Sam Hacker person who had 500 screen names before her perma ban.

I always planned to join the group if I ever came back to FB but I'm really glad I didn't. I'm a grown ass woman with two kids. If I wanna listen to people bicker about stupid shit, I have 2 littles who have that market cornered.
The bickering and drama between people and people that had been kicked out and all that stuff was why I left the group. I can't deal with all that plus I had pneumonia and some family drama so I was I know I needed a break. It would've been cool to put a face to your name though. Like I said in the offtopic thread you have always been my fav poster lol you are just too funny !
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm glad. It's a waste of your time and effort.

Put your effort into something else, like coming up with more great nicknames for Crayler. =P
#FreeBen

Return to “nchollywood”