nchollywood Part 2

WhatTheFudge

nchollywood Part 2

Unread post by WhatTheFudge »

Continuation of: http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.p ... &start=975

Please remember not to comment on her having "mental issues" or being "mentally off" in this thread or anywhere else. You will be banned if we see it.

doula, gurrrrl, what have you done!? PART 2!!!
doulamommy

Re: nchollywood PART 2

Unread post by doulamommy »

Hjl-something posted a photo of my facebook with my full name, place of birth etc and I'd rather that information be kept off here. Is there any chance of deleting just her comment?

Unread post by Guest »

I'm confused as to why we can't say it here, but it's said all the time in other yt mommies threads. (ummm, tayler anyone?) It's also all over yt personalities (blndsundollmj)

She openly discusses her issues, so I'm confused as to why it's suddenly wrong?
doulamommy

Because most people take offense to being INSULTED about it. I'm fine to talk about it, but the minute you guys start calling me mental and such, its out of hand.

Unread post by Guest »

Whatever. You're allowed to do that to Tayler but can't handle it yourself.
Saying something isn't right with you is an observation based on very obvious observations, not an insult just randomly thrown at you for the sake of being rude.

It just seems like because you are on this site, friends with some, most likely report posts, that you get some special protection that plenty of other yters aren't privileged to have.

Someone else can bring up the many times that Tayler, Lindsey, Lucy, and more have been called crazy, bipolar, borderline PD, nuts, and the long list of mental disorders people have slapped on them.

I'm done.
doulamommy

Um... I don't ever recall calling tayler mental or crazy but whatever floats yooo boat.
Boorads
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Boorads »

doulamommy wrote:Um... I don't ever recall calling tayler mental or crazy but whatever floats yooo boat.

Craytay ring a bell?

Unread post by Guest »

I lied, not done.

This is just to prove a point.
Where were all the warnings?

Just search any yt mommies name + mental and have fun.

Why is doula immune?

Unread post by Guest »

oh and look, you're allowed to dish it?

All written by you.
Last edited by Guest on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
WhatTheFudge

Unread post by WhatTheFudge »

OhReallyNow wrote:Whatever. You're allowed to do that to Tayler but can't handle it yourself.
Saying something isn't right with you is an observation based on very obvious observations, not an insult just randomly thrown at you for the sake of being rude.

It just seems like because you are on this site, friends with some, most likely report posts, that you get some special protection that plenty of other yters aren't privileged to have.

Someone else can bring up the many times that Tayler, Lindsey, Lucy, and more have been called crazy, bipolar, borderline PD, nuts, and the long list of mental disorders people have slapped on them.

I'm done.
I've left warnings in Tayler's and have also mentioned it in doula's first thread. People really need to get over the mentality of "oh but it's fine everywhere else" because it's not. If you see a mod leave a warning about it in a thread and you KNOW it's going on elsewhere... why not report it instead of bitching about how people can say it here and there (when they obviously can't). We are tired of the "oh but someone said it here and y'all didn't do jack" because it's nearly impossible for us to see every single post, and the report button is there for a reason.

Unread post by Guest »

Maybe a permanent header on the page and not a post...?

I certainly don't read every page or the majority of them anyway.

Something has to change, as these little warnings here and there aren't working.

I still don't understand people not being able to discuss mental issues. Granted, they may be off on their personal evaluation, but it's fair to say when someone's behavior is not of the norm and relating those behaviors to how our might relate to their decisions.

Unread post by Guest »

Almost every other page of Tayler's is like that, so I'm not even talking about one instance here or there.
You would get over a thousand reports if I really sat down and reported recent posts alone that call someone out on mental issues.
Can we discuss this like adults? Saying I'm "bitching" just makes you look like a disgruntled mod who can't take someone questioning your inconsistency.

I've made my point pretty clear, and since you have been consistent about staying on topic, I'm finishing this up. Obviously your warnings aren't working, and you need another method, but good luck policing this whole site on people discussing someone's behavior and mental disabilities.
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Ugh, I seen this thread bumped numerous times and well, curiosity killed the cat. I looked, & I read ... 37 painful pages. I agreed with & felt the frustrations of some posters and then low and behold, I see today, there's a "part 2"..

Life goals achieved. Right before our eyes..

Unfortunately I have to throw down some of my mothers advice... I think this tread is one of those threads best left completely ignored. Sometimes time and maturity is the ONLY way a person will ever realize how truly misinformed in life they are. Sadly you can't "save" everyone and some people no matter how much we believe they need our help, simply don't want it. I can't remember who said it, but I strongly agree with whom ever it was that said she believed that certain people will take any kind of attention they can get. Good, bad or ugly.

This has been bugging me since I started lurking here ....Not limited to nchollywood but directed towards a lot of these YT mommies, I'm sorry to say this but, your in a HUGE F*cking shock when your kids start school. The way in which you conduct yourselves will sadly have a great effect on your child.

I've watched a few of nchollywoods videos and the way in which you come across is simply ignorant (Adjective
Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy".)
You were discussing diapers and actually rolled your eyes when talking about cloth diapers. Something along the lines of "if you don't know what I'm talking about, go watch my videos and educate yourself.." (Clearly not verbatim, obviously my take on your statement) It may have been unintentional or unrelated but as a viewer it made me annoyed. Who died and made you god? Though you have NEVER professed to be the worlds greatest mommy, you have clearly placed your self on quite the pedestal, my dear.

Being a preachy know it all, young mom, who vlogs isn't going to get you invited to coffee. Your child will be left out of events and sadly there will be nothing you can do about it. Once the other moms have enough of your attitude and cast their judgement on you, your child will feel the effects. Little Susie's mother will encourage her to play with other kids, rather than yours.

Before you rebut with a negative response, I am not in ANYWAY, calling into question your parenting , mental health or making any type of threat with malicious intent. I'm simply stating my opinion, on YOUR BEHAVIOUR based on what YOU have made known me, a perfect stranger on the other side of CANADA, via YT and this site. I have three children of my own, my own parenting experiences and opinions. I can respect yours when they are presented AS YOUR OPINION, or own experiences but please, refrain from presenting opinion as fact.
Boorads
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Boorads »

Snow White said it best x10000000. THAT is exactly my problem with her. Little know it all with with a BAD attitude.

Unread post by Guest »

Snow White wrote:Ugh, I seen this thread bumped numerous times and well, curiosity killed the cat. I looked, & I read ... 37 painful pages. I agreed with & felt the frustrations of some posters and then low and behold, I see today, there's a "part 2"..

Life goals achieved. Right before our eyes..

Unfortunately I have to throw down some of my mothers advice... I think this tread is one of those threads best left completely ignored. Sometimes time and maturity is the ONLY way a person will ever realize how truly misinformed in life they are. Sadly you can't "save" everyone and some people no matter how much we believe they need our help, simply don't want it. I can't remember who said it, but I strongly agree with whom ever it was that said she believed that certain people will take any kind of attention they can get. Good, bad or ugly.

This has been bugging me since I started lurking here ....Not limited to nchollywood but directed towards a lot of these YT mommies, I'm sorry to say this but, your in a HUGE F*cking shock when your kids start school. The way in which you conduct yourselves will sadly have a great effect on your child.

I've watched a few of nchollywoods videos and the way in which you come across is simply ignorant (Adjective
Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy".)
You were discussing diapers and actually rolled your eyes when talking about cloth diapers. Something along the lines of "if you don't know what I'm talking about, go watch my videos and educate yourself.." (Clearly not verbatim, obviously my take on your statement) It may have been unintentional or unrelated but as a viewer it made me annoyed. Who died and made you god? Though you have NEVER professed to be the worlds greatest mommy, you have clearly placed your self on quite the pedestal, my dear.

Being a preachy know it all, young mom, who vlogs isn't going to get you invited to coffee. Your child will be left out of events and sadly there will be nothing you can do about it. Once the other moms have enough of your attitude and cast their judgement on you, your child will feel the effects. Little Susie's mother will encourage her to play with other kids, rather than yours.

Before you rebut with a negative response, I am not in ANYWAY, calling into question your parenting , mental health or making any type of threat with malicious intent. I'm simply stating my opinion, on YOUR BEHAVIOUR based on what YOU have made known me, a perfect stranger on the other side of CANADA, via YT and this site. I have three children of my own, my own parenting experiences and opinions. I can respect yours when they are presented AS YOUR OPINION, or own experiences but please, refrain from presenting opinion as fact.
Very, very well said ans articulated.

On a side note, I'm going to give the mods the benefit of the doubt and hope they just find a better way to enforce and educate said policies.

Also, some of those quotes are others that she commented on, but it's not hard to see that she dishes the same type of comments herself.
doulamommy

Fair enough.

Unread post by Guest »

btw, you've posted your own name on here a ton
doulamommy

No need to post my town and shit. that post shows where i worked and where i live...
Boorads
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Boorads »

Did you not just make your FB private? So before that, anyone could have seen where you worked and lived based on you giving your name here?
You are so very confusing.
armywife24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by armywife24 »

doulamommy wrote:No need to post my town and shit. that post shows where i worked and where i live...
But since you have posted your own name anyone can look that stuff up (before you set it to private) so your point is? You gave people info to find shit about you so who is to blame?

Return to “nchollywood”