nchollywood Part 2

SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: nchollywood PART 2

Unread post by SomeOfTheseBitches »

A crunchy mom reminds me of not bathing or something. Why can't they just be "moms"? The crunchy silky stuff is bullcrap.
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

LOL it reminds me of that to!! It just sounds so weird.
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

The ncholly part or nchollywood reminds me of nachos. Maybe she wants to be crunchy nachos? I have to agree with the whole crunchy thing, it sounds extremely stupid. Why not just say you are a mom instead of all the "crunchy" mom stuff or the whole "awesome" and "cool" mom crap that Tayler has to add. Tayler isn't cool or awesome. Becca and Allyshia don't even meet the standard of a "crunchy" mom to begin with. It's stupid to label your parenting especially when you aren't a very good parent to begin with. As far as circumcision goes, I stand firm on "if you think it will benefit your child in either situation then who am I to judge what you as a parent feel is best" same with baby wearing, cloth diapers, breastfeeding, and vaccinating. Many people won't agree with my choices which is why I don't continuously through them all out there because what is the point on debating something that I am already so dead set on? I even "unfollowed" someone (so I couldn't see her posts) on Facebook because I was so sick of seeing all the ridiculous every other post about baby penises. I find people that overly obsess about the penis of a baby..extremely weird. If you choose not to circumcise, cool. If you choose to circumcised, cool. It is none of my business what your sons penis looks like nor is it anyone else's business.
deeznuts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by deeznuts »

I would like to think that Jess and Allyshia, etc preach about these things to spread awareness, but unfortunately it is far obvious that they as well as much other 'crunchy' mothers do it for the wow factor. 'Nough said.
deeznuts
Informer
Informer

cakewalked wrote:And that's the difference between someone who genuinely wants to spread awareness and someone who wants to be in your face about it.
You don't see people who are passionate about other issues (usually) insulting the people they're trying to persuade.
Amen cakey
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

Yes Jessica is dreadful when it comes to those issues. Like the uproar that she caused on the Shaytards video. I think that's when I started to dislike her.
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Really? That was actually when I liked her most. Humbled. Put in her place. Speechless. Made to look like an idiot.

That and when the midwife told her to shut up. I was cheering!
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

thegooseiscooked wrote:Really? That was actually when I liked her most. Humbled. Put in her place. Speechless. Made to look like an idiot.

Oh that midwife is definitely my favorite person ever <3
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

thegooseiscooked wrote:Really? That was actually when I liked her most. Humbled. Put in her place. Speechless. Made to look like an idiot.

Oh that midwife is definitely my favorite person ever <3
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

I think that circ or not it is PRIVATE. Do you make awareness statuses about getting your period? No? Then shut up and sit down because you don't even go here ALLYSHIA
deeznuts
Informer
Informer

At the end of the day nobody wants to hear about your kid's penis or your period, and I've got friends on fb that actually announce that shit as well. Not necessarily "oh I have my period!" But it's a hint like "ugh I hate aunt flo." Or "I wish our period would text us and say hey you're not pregnant and that's it" like wtf.
deeznuts
Informer
Informer

cakewalked wrote:
deeznuts wrote:At the end of the day nobody wants to hear about your kid's penis or your period, and I've got friends on fb that actually announce that shit as well. Not necessarily "oh I have my period!" But it's a hint like "ugh I hate aunt flo." Or "I wish our period would text us and say hey you're not pregnant and that's it" like wtf.
HA hence i have so many screen shots of that shit. you wouldn[t believe what people say.
There are the weirdest bunches of people out there I swear lol
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I wouldn't take advice from baby parents anyway. They also say you shouldn't have kids young because "it's so hard" when they have been pregnant 3+ times. I personally don't know anyone that doesn't circumcise and all them are better parents then Jess and Alyshia. Their on circumcision doesn't change how good of a parent they are. It is a personal opinion on what it helps and what it doesn't. The same place that as "it does no good" posted about how it did good in Africa with the spread of Aids. I say, if you feel it will help your child in the long run then who am I to say "oh it is just say bad" because most of these mom's don't do it because of how it looks or because it was a "trend" they do it because they truly believe it will help with infections and all that. There is no changing the opinions of all women because they will always feel that their choice is the right choice. All I am saying is a bunch of crap parents trying to convince other people that they should do this or that because of facts that found online (when you can find facts on BOTH sides) just seems ridiculous. Why fight over something when others will always have a different opinion and there is no changing everyone's minds. Jess argues with everyone over everything and she tries to make people that have already circumcised feel bad, it is stupid and she shouldn't judge especially when these people actually raise their kids and don't have their parents do it (same with Alyshia)
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It won't let me fix my last post.
"bad parent" and not baby parents.
"Their choice on circumcision doesn't change how good of a parent they are"
"It is a personal opinion of it helps or if it doesn't"

I am sure there is a lot more mistakes I made but it wouldn't let me correct them.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I am not referring to anyone in this post though just people like Jess and Alyshia that push so much on the baby penis subject.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

twomommies wrote:I think that circ or not it is PRIVATE. Do you make awareness statuses about getting your period? No? Then shut up and sit down because you don't even go here ALLYSHIA
http://24.media.tumblr.com/6dd8c1d37ee3 ... o1_500.gif
#FreeBen
deeznuts
Informer
Informer

blackbettybamf wrote:
twomommies wrote:I think that circ or not it is PRIVATE. Do you make awareness statuses about getting your period? No? Then shut up and sit down because you don't even go here ALLYSHIA
http://24.media.tumblr.com/6dd8c1d37ee3 ... o1_500.gif
LMFAO that's great
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I wonder if she would be upset if she had another girl and go all Becca crazy.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

BlackBetty Thank you!!!! Lol. I feel she'd be pissed if she has another girl. Like Jess with boys
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Was Jess upset when she had another boy?

Return to “nchollywood”