Nchollywood Part 3

SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nchollywood part 3

Unread post by SomeOfTheseBitches »

Shes trying so hard to say everything was Krissys fault.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Yeah, except the screenshots make her look nuttier than a damn fruitcake.

All Krissy did was call Allyshia out on her bullshit lies, but ALLYSHIA is the one who named called and said that Krissy should die.

Maybe she needs to get help from Tayler in understanding that "strong women" bring each other up, not down.
heheheheh
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

whatsername_ wrote:Yeah, except the screenshots make her look nuttier than a damn fruitcake.

All Krissy did was call Allyshia out on her bullshit lies, but ALLYSHIA is the one who named called and said that Krissy should die.

Maybe she needs to get help from Tayler in understanding that "strong women" bring each other up, not down.
heheheheh
Well clearly Allyshia is the STRONGEST woman because she's always the victim :roll:
Hopemomof3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hopemomof3 »

twomommies wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:Yeah, except the screenshots make her look nuttier than a damn fruitcake.

heheheheh
Well clearly Allyshia is the STRONGEST woman because she's always the victim :roll:
A victim of her own making. I just love how she threatens miscarriages, says people should die, but everyone's being mean and harrassing her and she's done nothing wrong. She should be friends with Lucy. Their levels of.crazy and making themselves the victims are similar.
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

Lol is no one going to respond? What's her username on ask?
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

BaileyBoo12 wrote:Lol is no one going to respond? What's her username on ask?
http://ask.fm/AllyshiaMarie
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

You have got to be fucking kidding me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Jesus, God Allyshia.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
whatsername_

That's not her picture. She stole it off of Google.

Someone reverse image searched it.
She also dirty deleted, she did it for attention and when she didn't get any, she got pissed.

And Allyshia, for the 90 millionth time. Stop mentioning me on your ask. Stop. Mentioning. Me.
If you want people to stop bringing it up, maybe you should keep my name off of your pages.
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

She's so pathetic. She cries about bullying bit posts some like that just to get people to hate on her.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Is that meant to be 2 lines? I only see 1.
whatsername_

thegooseiscooked wrote:Is that meant to be 2 lines? I only see 1.
It's a super faint positive.
whatsername_

The post she stole it from.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Run Allyshias boyfriend who's name I forget while you still have a chance.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Yeah, I can see the second line in that one.
whatsername_

I'm p sure she's lying about the fake account that posted that... Only because I have her blocked and I would've seen the post...
I dunno.

If she didn't do it, and someone created that account - it's too far.
LurkyMcLurkerton
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LurkyMcLurkerton »

This site doesn't bother her at all, does it?

Welcome to the best train wreck on the internet http://gurugossiper.com/viewforum.php?f=291
N64obsessed
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by N64obsessed »

It was a fake account. They deactivated but never left Mommy Wars so I can still see them in the member list. Allyshia doesn't have me blocked so it wasn't her account that comes up when you search her name. She could have made the account, but the account itself is fake.
whatsername_

LurkyMcLurkerton wrote:Image
This site doesn't bother her at all, does it?

Allyshia giving her kids doughtnut holes is not why I think she's a bad mom, lol.
But since she wants a list...

1. You have no thought process for anything. You want instant gratification, hence the wanting to TTC with a boyfriend you've only known since March.
2. You have no job.
3. You barely have an education.
4. You think that because you breastfeed and can install a carseat that you're super-mom. Newsflash, you're not. Those are normal things that normal women do on a day to day basis.
5. You spend more time responding to hate than you do actually taking care of your children.
6. 4 pregnancies - 3 baby daddies.
a. There's nothing wrong with having children with different fathers, but the fact that you are newly 20 years old with 3 under your belt is terrifying and also a little sad.
7. You don't have your own space, let alone your own home to raise all of these children you have and/or want.
8. You are not taking care of your mental health. You claim that going to all these meetings and seeing a therapist helps you, but homegirl, you need those meds. It's clear to everyone except yourself.
9. You say hateful things and have no remorse for them. If you wouldn't want it said to you, which clearly, you have a problem with people saying mean things to you, you probably shouldn't say them to other people.
You know good and well that if Krissy had said what you said to her, or the names that you called her, you would be up in arms about it.
10. You are completely unaware that your girls are WATCHING you. They see everything you do, and I hope you know that they will most likely follow in your footsteps.
You are their role model, and right now, the example you're being for those two sweet babies is a horrible one.
Calm down, get yourself some birth control, get back on your medications and figure yourself out before you add another innocent child into your whirlwind life. Get a great job, make sure the person you're planning to have children with is a good one, and focus on bettering yourself for the sake of the kids you already have.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

She actually technically has 4 "babies" with 4 dads at barely 20. Holy fuck! "Little Baby A" her first miscarriage, Lilia, Ellora, and miscarriage #2. WHERE THE FUCK IS HER MOTHER? Seriously if your kid is pregnant 3 times by 3 diff guys before 18, that should be considered neglect. Sorry not sorry.

Allyshia is like the poster child for daddy issues.
#FreeBen

Return to “nchollywood”