Nchollywood part 6

Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

I just shake my head now. She's so irrelevant these days.

I'm so comfy with my kids napping. (Oldest in school) morning coffee sweats and my boyfriends old beat up pantera t shirt. Just means I like being comfy when at home. I'll put on nicer leggings when I go to town. Lol mom life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by twomommies »

Metalheadmama666 wrote:I just shake my head now. She's so irrelevant these days.

I'm so comfy with my kids napping. (Oldest in school) morning coffee sweats and my boyfriends old beat up pantera t shirt. Just means I like being comfy when at home. I'll put on nicer leggings when I go to town. Lol mom life.

She's gotta stay relevant some way when Autism falls out as her go to. Who isn't comfy at home in some basketball shorts or boxers?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by StalkingcauseIcan2 »

Wow...I am shocked....why the eff does she need to be trendy? I mean she just makes it more difficult for those who ACTUALLY like their lives like what ever trend she is following...pagan...vegan...gender fluid, allergy mom, special needs mom, autsim mom, spd mom, mentally ill (totally 100% for sure this is accurate) she needs to get off the trend train and just live her effing life...
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Lmao omg I forgot about her pagan phase!!!! Yea haven't heard about that in a while. And you know if it's not in her IG bio then she's no longer doing it. I can't wait for the day I see "employed" in her bio

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Aboogabooga wrote:Lmao omg I forgot about her pagan phase!!!! Yea haven't heard about that in a while. And you know if it's not in her IG bio then she's no longer doing it. I can't wait for the day I see "employed" in her bio

Haha I just checked her insta. She has removed conspiracy theorist out if the bio.
banksyChic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by banksyChic »

How old is she? I assume pretty young, at least young enough to have no clue who she is as a person.
aurora85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aurora85 »

banksyChic wrote:How old is she? I assume pretty young, at least young enough to have no clue who she is as a person.
I think she just turned 22

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

aurora85 wrote:
banksyChic wrote:How old is she? I assume pretty young, at least young enough to have no clue who she is as a person.
I think she just turned 22

Almost. Just turned 23.
PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

StalkingcauseIcan2 wrote:Wow...I am shocked....why the eff does she need to be trendy? I mean she just makes it more difficult for those who ACTUALLY like their lives like what ever trend she is following...pagan...vegan...gender fluid, allergy mom, special needs mom, autsim mom, spd mom, mentally ill (totally 100% for sure this is accurate) she needs to get off the trend train and just live her effing life...
There's a non-binary/gender fluid person in a makeup group I'm in that Allyshia semi-stalks. It's so obvious that she thinks if she's nonbinary too she'll get the same amount of attention as them.
lurkermama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lurkermama »

PGLURK wrote:
fortwendy wrote:
PGLURK wrote:I can't see it. What's it say??
Does this help? //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... f384ba.jpg[/quo

Yes. That's crazy. 2010 hmm? pretty sure her oldest is the same age as mine. So she was born winter of 2011. That crazy lady up and stole someone's baby pic.
Lillia and my daughter share a birthday - 2/24/2011. So Allyshia was pregnant when she posted this.
lurkermama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lurkermama »

twomommies wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:
aurora85 wrote:Saw this on facebook

Watch her come out saying she is transgender hoping to get the attention.
Yet she's all about being a woman when she's pregnant and nursing for years...which most trans men wouldn't do. My boyfriend feels dysphoria when pregnancy is brought up (and it being about him.) he wouldn't want anything near his chest. I shower her to him and he said he bet she just needs attention because she probably has Daddy issues.

http://www.milkjunkies.net/2016/06/prou ... eader.html
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lurkermama wrote:
twomommies wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote: Watch her come out saying she is transgender hoping to get the attention.
Yet she's all about being a woman when she's pregnant and nursing for years...which most trans men wouldn't do. My boyfriend feels dysphoria when pregnancy is brought up (and it being about him.) he wouldn't want anything near his chest. I shower her to him and he said he bet she just needs attention because she probably has Daddy issues.

http://www.milkjunkies.net/2016/06/prou ... eader.html
Still my point is made. She also would make just an ugly a guy as a woman, inside and out.

StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur
Amateur

I am sorry but you can bet yer buns if I see a "man" "breastfeeding" he will def a side eye from me...

I just don't get it....
aurora85
Talker
Talker

So she's a dude now as advertised on her Facebook. No offence to you gender fluid ppl, but won't her transitioning confuse her children a bit? I mean she claims she's on a waiting list for it all and that's fine if it's what she wants, but I really hope her kids get the chance to see someone to talk about how this is effecting them. Plus, is this type of thing covered by our Canadian health care or will she have to pay out of picked for testosterone and her gender reassignment surgery?

aurora85
Talker
Talker

aurora85 wrote:So she's a dude now as advertised on her Facebook. No offence to you gender fluid ppl, but won't her transitioning confuse her children a bit? I mean she claims she's on a waiting list for it all and that's fine if it's what she wants, but I really hope her kids get the chance to see someone to talk about how this is effecting them. Plus, is this type of thing covered by our Canadian health care or will she have to pay out of picked for testosterone and her gender reassignment surgery?

Pay out of pocket I mean

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

aurora85 wrote:So she's a dude now as advertised on her Facebook. No offence to you gender fluid ppl, but won't her transitioning confuse her children a bit? I mean she claims she's on a waiting list for it all and that's fine if it's what she wants, but I really hope her kids get the chance to see someone to talk about how this is effecting them. Plus, is this type of thing covered by our Canadian health care or will she have to pay out of picked for testosterone and her gender reassignment surgery?

In the United States there's no waiting list or anything and public insurance will cover it, but no therapist would recommend surgeries without AT LEAST a year of therapy weekly and a mental evaluation because so many people like HER do it for attention. So good luck to her but she'll be waiting awhile because required therapy is in more than the US

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I'm not buying it

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Do you have screenshots? I'm blocked so can't see anything.
StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur
Amateur

How long will this last? Like seriously she is effing with her kids minds SO SO SO badly. And apparently her earth isn't flat anymore lol....I guess the fact that her son is genetically flawed did not give her enough attention....look how bad she is going to look in the lgbtq community when she doesn't stick with it.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Why does she go to such extremes?! Like I totally understand people who are going through the whole gender thing (forgive me if that’s ignorant) but always takes it to another level. She’s doing it for the attention, but because she’s actually having gender identity issues. Just like everything else in her life has been for attention.
She needs professional help, like yesterday. She’s flying off the deep end. She’s really confusing her children and potentially harming them for later on in life.

Return to “nchollywood”