Nchollywood part 6

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Unread post by twomommies »

StalkingcauseIcan2 wrote:How long will this last? Like seriously she is effing with her kids minds SO SO SO badly. And apparently her earth isn't flat anymore lol....I guess the fact that her son is genetically flawed did not give her enough attention....look how bad she is going to look in the lgbtq community when she doesn't stick with it.
I say until she sees how long transitioning takes and that it won't qualify her for any disability lol. She wants excuses to not work.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
aurora85
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by aurora85 »

Here is her announcement[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 07dba8.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... ec8a45.jpg[/img]

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PGLURK wrote:Not sure how it works in BC, but in Ontario (and I doubt they ate mych different)you don't just 'go on the waitlist' for reassignment. First you have to meet with psychologists for gender counselling, then live as the new gender for at least one year, then take hormones for X amount of time. It's a lengthy process, you don't just visit your GP and get put on the surgery list overnight. She's such a drama queen.
She really is, and she's disgusting. This is why trans people go through so much before surgery, because people like her use it as an excuse for attention and to go in to a "fad"

aurora85
Talker
Talker

aurora85 wrote:Here is her announcement[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 07dba8.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... ec8a45.jpg[/img]

This was her answer to someone's comment but I couldn't find who she was referring to. Sorry.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 15301b.jpg[/img]

aurora85
Talker
Talker

This she literally just posted as I went to snap her coming out for you guys[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 6b43a7.jpg[/img]

aurora85
Talker
Talker

I also noticed she is a pagan again! We're you guys not just talking about that? Kinda funny.
Anyways, sorry for so many posts[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 590856.jpg[/img]

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

God I hope this therapist doesn’t give the green light for her to start hormones. That’s the first medical step right? Like why does she have to go that far, for attention. Like dress like a man, have people refer to you as “he” and then when you decide you’re over that phase you still have your breasts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Well let's see how long this will last

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

I will be shocked if they give her the green light..
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

aurora85 wrote:Here is her announcement[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 07dba8.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... ec8a45.jpg[/img]

She's not educating anyone because she's a poser. She has a vlog up in full makeup from just this year, so clearly she doesn't hate being feminine. Someone needs to bring her to reality, testosterone means no more babies at all (again SHE will have to work) and it's not given until you're in THERAPY and with her mental state I doubt she'll get that far. She's got issues with attention seeking badly.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

aurora85 wrote:This she literally just posted as I went to snap her coming out for you guys[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 6b43a7.jpg[/img]

Umm she contradicts herself so much. If she's 90% a guy/masculine why would she wear makeup and pink and stuff? That's not how being trans works.

aurora85
Talker
Talker

There is a lot of asspats for her in the comments and a shitstorm in regards to what trans actually means. Apparently she's gunna cut off her boobs and take hormones but keep her vagina. She is claiming the top surgery and hormones are covered by our medical...

What the crap?

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

twomommies wrote:
aurora85 wrote:This she literally just posted as I went to snap her coming out for you guys

Umm she contradicts herself so much. If she's 90% a guy/masculine why would she wear makeup and pink and stuff? That's not how being trans works.

I also have a hard time believing she actually is trans. This is the chick that started planning pregnancies at 12 years old, has 3 kids and 7 pregnancies. I would think you would realize you were trans earlier. I do know it's different for everyone, and everyone realizes at different times. Just with her track record, I 100% believe this is for attention.
PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

aurora85 wrote:There is a lot of asspats for her in the comments and a shitstorm in regards to what trans actually means. Apparently she's gunna cut off her boobs and take hormones but keep her vagina. She is claiming the top surgery and hormones are covered by our medical...

What the crap?

I think if she was diagnosed with body dismorphia (sp?) it would be covered. But unless she lies really really well in her counseling there's no way that's happening.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
aurora85
Talker
Talker

.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 59a925.jpg[/img]

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Doesn’t she mean dysmorphic ?

StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StalkingcauseIcan2 »

Bc pays for all things related to gender reassignment except for the travel to Montreal for the "bottom" surgery...BUT clients can use hope air to get there...they do have to have a pretty major psych eval. though....
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I need to live somewhere with healthcare like you guys lol. I promise to be actual productive member of society though.

Anyways I’m fucking confused with this. If gender isn’t attached to your genitalia, which I agree with to a certain extent, and she’s saying she wants to be fluid then why is she trying to get a sex change??? She didn’t list one reason for wanting to cut her boobs off and clear out her ovaries (idk if that’s what they actually do lol). Sounds like she just wants to dress and style her hair however and change her name. So why not just fucking do that??

I also find it incredibly hard to believe that someone who’s been so obsessed with baby making since the tender age of 15, has actually always hated themselves as a woman and wished they were a man. It doesn’t add up to me.

I think she just watched that episode of true life “I’m gender queer” and ran with it lol

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

aurora85 wrote:There is a lot of asspats for her in the comments and a shitstorm in regards to what trans actually means. Apparently she's gunna cut off her boobs and take hormones but keep her vagina. She is claiming the top surgery and hormones are covered by our medical...

What the crap?

That's not how it works but okay lol. Most insurances won't cover it unless you go all the way and fight them. With a double mastectomy she'd look horrible because of her stomach, and Testosterone will move all your pudge into your stomach (Boyfriend just started T, scheduling top surgery but after almost a YEAR of therapy and proof that he is dedicated to being a man and has been since he was a kid.) She really makes me want to punch things. Sorry ladies I am just so pissed at this poser!!

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Spoink_12 wrote:
twomommies wrote:
aurora85 wrote:This she literally just posted as I went to snap her coming out for you guys

I also have a hard time believing she actually is trans. This is the chick that started planning pregnancies at 12 years old, has 3 kids and 7 pregnancies. I would think you would realize you were trans earlier. I do know it's different for everyone, and everyone realizes at different times. Just with her track record, I 100% believe this is for attention.
Yeah I do as well. Most trans people I know wouldn't want to do a vaginal birth because it would cause dysphoria....she contradicts herself saying she's gender queer AND trans....I've never known ANY trans person to say that.

Return to “nchollywood”