Nchollywood part 6

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

aurora85 wrote:Ok so now not only is she confused about her gender identity...but now I'm completely lost. So she's a dude who loved breastfeeding?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
More proof it's for attention. I don't know anyone else that feels like they are supossed to be a man but loves breastfeeding, 7 pregnancies - first at 12 yrs of age, and 3 kids. It would cause so much dysmorphia.
PGLURK
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by PGLURK »

I don't want to comment any more on this because you just know she's getting off on all the attention but anyone want to vote on how this will all go down? My predictions:

Nothing at will happen because she's a liar liar pants on fire (although she might pretend things are happening to save face)
OR
She will actually meet with the therapist but be shot down (she won't admit this but will blame our health care or town because that's been her fall back before)
OR
She will meet with the therapist and use her Google degree to say all the 'right' things and be approved for hormones.

IF she makes it to hormones:
She won't take them but says she did
OR
She does take them for a short time but stops when it's not super fun

Either way she'll say the reason she stops is allergies, something to do with school and/or some sort of sacrifice for her kids.Which is a shame because testosterone might fix her annoying voice.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

^ yes I predict in a few months she’ll just stop mentioning it altogether and we’ll never hear of it again like all her other fads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
aurora85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aurora85 »

And the attention seeking continues[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 9fc5d9.jpg[/img]

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
twomommies wrote:
aurora85 wrote:There is a lot of asspats for her in the comments and a shitstorm in regards to what trans actually means. Apparently she's gunna cut off her boobs and take hormones but keep her vagina. She is claiming the top surgery and hormones are covered by our medical...

What the crap?

That's not how it works but okay lol. Most insurances won't cover it unless you go all the way and fight them. With a double mastectomy she'd look horrible because of her stomach, and Testosterone will move all your pudge into your stomach (Boyfriend just started T, scheduling top surgery but after almost a YEAR of therapy and proof that he is dedicated to being a man and has been since he was a kid.) She really makes me want to punch things. Sorry ladies I am just so pissed at this poser!!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for that input. It’s nice to have someone who knows someone/is going through it themselves. I wish your boyfriend all the best in his transition :)

Thank you! I wanted to just apologize if I was being annoying but I was infuriated and my boyfriend laughed and said if she has extra weight left from her kids she's gonna look like a dude with a major beer belly.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Spoink_12 wrote:
aurora85 wrote:Ok so now not only is she confused about her gender identity...but now I'm completely lost. So she's a dude who loved breastfeeding?

More proof it's for attention. I don't know anyone else that feels like they are supossed to be a man but loves breastfeeding, 7 pregnancies - first at 12 yrs of age, and 3 kids. It would cause so much dysmorphia.
Dysphoria is the word (:

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PGLURK wrote:I don't want to comment any more on this because you just know she's getting off on all the attention but anyone want to vote on how this will all go down? My predictions:

Nothing at will happen because she's a liar liar pants on fire (although she might pretend things are happening to save face)
OR
She will actually meet with the therapist but be shot down (she won't admit this but will blame our health care or town because that's been her fall back before)
OR
She will meet with the therapist and use her Google degree to say all the 'right' things and be approved for hormones.

IF she makes it to hormones:
She won't take them but says she did
OR
She does take them for a short time but stops when it's not super fun

Either way she'll say the reason she stops is allergies, something to do with school and/or some sort of sacrifice for her kids.Which is a shame because testosterone might fix her annoying voice.
No therapist will just approve... they'll be able to tell if she's dedicated and if she's not then they'll continue her Therapy and deny her. I don't see her getting past 3 months of therapy

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

twomommies wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:

Dysphoria is the word (:

Thank you. :) That's what I thought, but my phone said it wasn't a word haha.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

This USA train wreck I can’t even look away from and I know I should because she feeds off of attention, I really want to know how she’s going to explain this out of the blue transgender thing. This may be the craziest thing she’s done to date, there is nothing wrong with being trans at all but this girl? Nope nope I don’t see it, gender fluid maybe. She is so damn extreme with everything she does, next thing you know she’ll find some unsuspecting guy to knock her up again and give birth in the wild

red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

In her "I'm sorry" video she says she shaved her hair for attention. That whole video talks about how she does most things for attention. But, now she says she shaved her head cause she is a dude?

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

pennyajdg wrote:This USA train wreck I can’t even look away from and I know I should because she feeds off of attention, I really want to know how she’s going to explain this out of the blue transgender thing. This may be the craziest thing she’s done to date, there is nothing wrong with being trans at all but this girl? Nope nope I don’t see it, gender fluid maybe. She is so damn extreme with everything she does, next thing you know she’ll find some unsuspecting guy to knock her up again and give birth in the wild

I see a pregnancy when this doesn't pan out, or saying she's a lesbian.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

red3head wrote:In her "I'm sorry" video she says she shaved her hair for attention. That whole video talks about how she does most things for attention. But, now she says she shaved her head cause she is a dude?

Changing stories to fit the situation?

StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StalkingcauseIcan2 »

I vote she gets pregnant again....BUT in the meantime she will keep posting about how dysphoric she is...just to "prove" she is trans....now that Rainey is all better....
aurora85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aurora85 »

So someone actually asked her when the video is finally going to come out and she's snippy about it? I bet she didn't even make one. Smh, where is the logic in alienating your fans SHIA?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... b89473.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... c68b9c.jpg[/img]

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

aurora85 wrote:So someone actually asked her when the video is finally going to come out and she's snippy about it? I bet she didn't even make one. Smh, where is the logic in alienating your fans SHIA?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... b89473.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... c68b9c.jpg[/img]

And this is why she has what, 1200 subs?

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

She’s a bitch. Plain and simple. She has been advertising it for DAYS and then yesterday she specifically said it would be up that night. But as usual, she didn’t follow through. Much like everything else in her life.

StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StalkingcauseIcan2 »

It is all just more attention grabbing....she is not trans...that is why she won't ever post it. Because if she does the "evidence" of her stupidity is forever put there and she doesn't want it to come back on her....like all the other trends she has jumped on board with
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

She deleted that insta post haha. Posted these instead.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

StalkingcauseIcan2 wrote:It is all just more attention grabbing....she is not trans...that is why she won't ever post it. Because if she does the "evidence" of her stupidity is forever put there and she doesn't want it to come back on her....like all the other trends she has jumped on board with
That's exactly what I was thinking. Plus she probably never filmed it because she has no idea what she's talking about.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Spoink_12 wrote:She deleted that insta post haha. Posted these instead.
So she wants to be a man, but clearly has lip makeup on?

Return to “nchollywood”