Re: LoraandLayton Part 3

Unread post by amycsmith19 »

They are very unattractive!
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Can she pls stop pairing up little kids saying they are going to be married in future ? I remember her pairing up Declan with her best friend of the month's daughter and now to Everett. How is that even cute ? or let's say normal ?
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Is there any updates on her MIL and her brain cancer?
Badblood
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Badblood »

She is bow legged asf. Layton works out of town a lot now. Wonder if he'll start cheating on her.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Badblood wrote:She is bow legged asf. Layton works out of town a lot now. Wonder if he'll start cheating on her.

restart you mean ? I have always had a feeling that he has been cheating on her.
XGwenSidX
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by XGwenSidX »

marshmellow wrote:
Badblood wrote:She is bow legged asf. Layton works out of town a lot now. Wonder if he'll start cheating on her.

restart you mean ? I have always had a feeling that he has been cheating on her.
What exactly does Layton do? I know he used to be part of a house flipping business or something, passed down by Daddy Ellis. When people ask of his job on Insta, Lora says "out of town for business". What kind of business? And how does one get a business job without some kind of training or education? Back to the cheating thing, yes. I do think Layton is cheating on Lora.

Oh, and the older boys went to their first sleepover recently. Lora made Tripp and Declan blankets with family pictures on it (her, Layton, and the boys), so they "won't forget us!" How weird! Pushing their awkwardness onto the boys.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lora is such a fucking cling. There is no concept of "space" in her life. I'm sure she's gonna be one of those mothers-in-law who tags along to their son's honeymoon.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

OT but I think Everett will be in kindergarten this year? I wonder if Lora will go back to work in some capacity.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

pllfan5 wrote:OT but I think Everett will be in kindergarten this year? I wonder if Lora will go back to work in some capacity.
Wasn't she teaching or doing prarpro work for a hot minute? (I know she doesn't have her degree or anything, but i'm pretty sure this was in a nursery school/MDO kinda setting. Not somewhere where a degree would be a requirement) I feel like she would fit well into that setting. She seems like she would be one of those over the top class mothers that spends every waking hour at the school

Personal... We have two of those types at my daughters school. One has wrangled her way into making it a paid position (she is "Parent Involvement Coordinator" which from what i have observed means she decorates for banquets and parties, chaperones field trips and dances (but only the ones her kids are attending) and sitting in the front office..) the other just hangs out at the school. Follows her daughter around as much as possible and does some errands for teachers. The second mom has a daughter that she did the same thing for, but now she is in high school and her mother isn't allowed to follow her around all day. Apparently this has made her first year of high school really tough and she has had a very hard time adjusting. Neither of them will allow those girls to have any independence. From the first day of school to the last, every day they are there, every trip, every dance, every after school event they are both within arms reach of their kids. I dont think that they realize how they are effecting their kids ability to cope with not being around them. They won't even allow their husbands to take the girls to the father daughter dance alone... they are always there as well.. clinging.. its so super strange. I feel sorry for those girls and can see Lora being the same way with her boys.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

What kind of business is she starting?
babblealldaylong

Unread post by babblealldaylong »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 630216.png[/img]

She looks so sickly Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KLBooze
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KLBooze »

babblealldaylong wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 630216.png[/img]

She looks so sickly Image

She looks scarily thin. When she used to make videos she was always obsessed with her weight.

Badblood
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Badblood »

Hard to believe she posted that. Gross... she lost her boobs. She has always had low self esteem and a perfectionist OCD issue. She secretly thinks fat people are super gross. I'd hate to be chubby and her friend. Ironically, her thinness has made her look super gross. She also looks tired asf. Is this what she sends to Layton when he is on his trips? Hahahaa

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Badblood wrote:Hard to believe she posted that. Gross... she lost her boobs. She has always had low self esteem and a perfectionist OCD issue. She secretly thinks fat people are super gross. I'd hate to be chubby and her friend. Ironically, her thinness has made her look super gross. She also looks tired asf. Is this what she sends to Layton when he is on his trips? Hahahaa

Right, and the fact she's like " oh I'm so fat....." I hardcore rolled my eyes

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
KLBooze
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KLBooze »

Acbsktbll wrote:
Badblood wrote:Hard to believe she posted that. Gross... she lost her boobs. She has always had low self esteem and a perfectionist OCD issue. She secretly thinks fat people are super gross. I'd hate to be chubby and her friend. Ironically, her thinness has made her look super gross. She also looks tired asf. Is this what she sends to Layton when he is on his trips? Hahahaa

Right, and the fact she's like " oh I'm so fat....." I hardcore rolled my eyes

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Someone commented that she looked underweight. She got really mad and said this is exactly when she meant when she said women are mean and judge people and that people is making the internet worse.

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Maybe she’s obsessed over her weight because she’s worried about looking good for Layton? I wouldn’t be surprised if she suspects that he might of/is going to cheat during his ‘work trips’ and wants to try to keep him interested. Looking at the most recent family picture on Instagram, I may be reaching but he looks very distant. Maybe he’s bored with family life too now that the boys are older.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

KLBooze wrote:
Someone commented that she looked underweight. She got really mad and said this is exactly when she meant when she said women are mean and judge people and that people is making the internet worse.

Considering that she wrote on that post that in response to seeing her own body in a bikini she ran five miles on a treadmill and starved herself that day, she was kind of inviting comments like that. It is not right to comment on people's bodies out of the blue, but Lora either truly has an eating disorder or was fishing for compliments with that photo and caption. It is difficult to have sympathy for someone who posts a photo like that claiming that she has such an imperfect body when she knows full well that no imperfections are showing.
KLBooze
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KLBooze »

fossilfinger wrote:
KLBooze wrote:

Considering that she wrote on that post that in response to seeing her own body in a bikini she ran five miles on a treadmill and starved herself that day, she was kind of inviting comments like that. It is not right to comment on people's bodies out of the blue, but Lora either truly has an eating disorder or was fishing for compliments with that photo and caption. It is difficult to have sympathy for someone who posts a photo like that claiming that she has such an imperfect body when she knows full well that no imperfections are showing.

I believe she has an eating disorder or body dismophic disorder

XGwenSidX
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by XGwenSidX »

I've seen Lora's recent posts- they scream marital and self-esteem issues.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

She definitely has a problem.

Return to “LoraandLayton”