• Advertisement
    

LoraandLayton Part 3

Re: LoraandLayton Part 3

Postby babblealldaylong » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:42 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180610/8af078d85e6b2c7efbb0f73dd1630216.png[/img]

She looks so sickly


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
babblealldaylong
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:41 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Advertisement

Re: LoraandLayton Part 3

Postby KLBooze » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:46 pm

babblealldaylong wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180610/8af078d85e6b2c7efbb0f73dd1630216.png[/img]

She looks so sickly


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


She looks scarily thin. When she used to make videos she was always obsessed with her weight.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KLBooze
Amateur
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: LoraandLayton Part 3

Postby Badblood » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:42 pm

Hard to believe she posted that. Gross... she lost her boobs. She has always had low self esteem and a perfectionist OCD issue. She secretly thinks fat people are super gross. I'd hate to be chubby and her friend. Ironically, her thinness has made her look super gross. She also looks tired asf. Is this what she sends to Layton when he is on his trips? Hahahaa

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
Badblood
Amateur
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:29 am
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 48 times

Re: LoraandLayton Part 3

Postby Acbsktbll » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:59 pm

Badblood wrote:Hard to believe she posted that. Gross... she lost her boobs. She has always had low self esteem and a perfectionist OCD issue. She secretly thinks fat people are super gross. I'd hate to be chubby and her friend. Ironically, her thinness has made her look super gross. She also looks tired asf. Is this what she sends to Layton when he is on his trips? Hahahaa

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
Right, and the fact she's like " oh I'm so fat....." I hardcore rolled my eyes

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1631
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 1579 times
Been thanked: 5041 times

Re: LoraandLayton Part 3

Postby KLBooze » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:35 pm

Acbsktbll wrote:
Badblood wrote:Hard to believe she posted that. Gross... she lost her boobs. She has always had low self esteem and a perfectionist OCD issue. She secretly thinks fat people are super gross. I'd hate to be chubby and her friend. Ironically, her thinness has made her look super gross. She also looks tired asf. Is this what she sends to Layton when he is on his trips? Hahahaa

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
Right, and the fact she's like " oh I'm so fat....." I hardcore rolled my eyes

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk


Someone commented that she looked underweight. She got really mad and said this is exactly when she meant when she said women are mean and judge people and that people is making the internet worse.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KLBooze
Amateur
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: LoraandLayton Part 3

Postby pllfan5 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:20 am

Maybe she’s obsessed over her weight because she’s worried about looking good for Layton? I wouldn’t be surprised if she suspects that he might of/is going to cheat during his ‘work trips’ and wants to try to keep him interested. Looking at the most recent family picture on Instagram, I may be reaching but he looks very distant. Maybe he’s bored with family life too now that the boys are older.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
User avatar
pllfan5
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1061
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:26 pm
Has thanked: 698 times
Been thanked: 5551 times

Re: LoraandLayton Part 3

Postby fossilfinger » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:57 am

KLBooze wrote:
Someone commented that she looked underweight. She got really mad and said this is exactly when she meant when she said women are mean and judge people and that people is making the internet worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Considering that she wrote on that post that in response to seeing her own body in a bikini she ran five miles on a treadmill and starved herself that day, she was kind of inviting comments like that. It is not right to comment on people's bodies out of the blue, but Lora either truly has an eating disorder or was fishing for compliments with that photo and caption. It is difficult to have sympathy for someone who posts a photo like that claiming that she has such an imperfect body when she knows full well that no imperfections are showing.
fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2602
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:08 pm
Has thanked: 926 times
Been thanked: 5922 times

Re: LoraandLayton Part 3

Postby KLBooze » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:26 pm

fossilfinger wrote:
KLBooze wrote:
Someone commented that she looked underweight. She got really mad and said this is exactly when she meant when she said women are mean and judge people and that people is making the internet worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Considering that she wrote on that post that in response to seeing her own body in a bikini she ran five miles on a treadmill and starved herself that day, she was kind of inviting comments like that. It is not right to comment on people's bodies out of the blue, but Lora either truly has an eating disorder or was fishing for compliments with that photo and caption. It is difficult to have sympathy for someone who posts a photo like that claiming that she has such an imperfect body when she knows full well that no imperfections are showing.



I believe she has an eating disorder or body dismophic disorder


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KLBooze
Amateur
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: LoraandLayton Part 3

Postby XGwenSidX » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:13 pm

I've seen Lora's recent posts- they scream marital and self-esteem issues.
XGwenSidX
Amateur
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:33 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: LoraandLayton Part 3

Postby flightlessbird » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:58 pm

She definitely has a problem.
flightlessbird
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1431
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 2:44 am
Has thanked: 1486 times
Been thanked: 5997 times

Re: LoraandLayton Part 3

Postby pennyajdg » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:23 pm

She looks scary as hell, her and Lucy eades are getting crazy thin they need to stop


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
pennyajdg
Informer
 
Posts: 441
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:21 pm
Has thanked: 1252 times
Been thanked: 1852 times

Re: LoraandLayton Part 3

Postby AutumnLane » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:44 am

So much wrong with that post I don't even know where to start. The first thing that stood out to me was the comment about "I could look a hell of a lot worse". What the hell is that supposed to mean exactly?

Also that swimsuit looks like Lingerie. She's also very pale for somebody who lives on an island. I think she looks fine. I'm also not surprised by this considering she has always been obsessed with her weight. She obviously has some dysmorphia going on. Either that or she's attention seeking fishing for compliments.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2129
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:53 am
Has thanked: 3600 times
Been thanked: 1998 times

Re: LoraandLayton Part 3

Postby Playsinrain » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:14 pm

She said in that post she has body dismorphia issues, i have to feel badly for her.. something like that would be terrible to live with. Never ever thinking you are good enough for yourself.
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 6557
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 10382 times
Been thanked: 40023 times

Re: LoraandLayton Part 3

Postby marshmellow » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:05 pm

Badblood wrote:Hard to believe she posted that. Gross... she lost her boobs. She has always had low self esteem and a perfectionist OCD issue. She secretly thinks fat people are super gross. I'd hate to be chubby and her friend. Ironically, her thinness has made her look super gross. She also looks tired asf. Is this what she sends to Layton when he is on his trips? Hahahaa

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk


I would hate to be her friend - being chubby or not. She's nuts.
Image
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3025
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:20 pm
Has thanked: 535 times
Been thanked: 5593 times

Re: LoraandLayton Part 3

Postby Badblood » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:23 am

Yeah, cant believe she wears that to the beach....

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
Badblood
Amateur
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:29 am
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 48 times

Re: LoraandLayton Part 3

Postby kiwi » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:55 am

I never kept up with her life after she left YouTube, but she always came off as super insecure no matter how hard she tried to portray this “perfect amazing life” in her vlogs. Happy ppl don’t put that much energy in to trying to convince strangers that they’re happy.
kiwi
Gossiper
 
Posts: 902
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:44 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1295 times

Re: LoraandLayton Part 3

Postby hooboy » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:50 pm

I appreciate the intent of her post. She clearly has a lot of self-image issues and she deserves to feel content with herself. I'm totally behind her wanting to improve her relationship with herself...

However, gotta wonder how much wine she had in her when she bought that outfit

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
User avatar
hooboy
Amateur
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:35 am
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 501 times

Re: LoraandLayton Part 3

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:34 pm

She looks like a corpse in that bathing suit


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5835
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 5000 times
Been thanked: 29093 times

Re: LoraandLayton Part 3

Postby GetYouTubesTied » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:30 pm

pennyajdg wrote:She looks scary as hell, her and Lucy eades are getting crazy thin they need to stop


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hold up...is Lucy back on the internet?!
User avatar
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1036
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:10 pm
Location: NYC
Has thanked: 741 times
Been thanked: 3058 times

Re: LoraandLayton Part 3

Postby pennyajdg » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:37 pm

GetYouTubesTied wrote:
pennyajdg wrote:She looks scary as hell, her and Lucy eades are getting crazy thin they need to stop


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hold up...is Lucy back on the internet?!


Yes she’s been on Instagram for the past year. It’s locked down and she only lets a select few follow. She’s lost a ton of weight After baby six. Her and Joel are both looking scary


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
pennyajdg
Informer
 
Posts: 441
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:21 pm
Has thanked: 1252 times
Been thanked: 1852 times

Re: LoraandLayton Part 3

Postby XGwenSidX » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:57 am

Hey, have any of you guys seen Lora’s InstaStory? She posted something about human trafficking and other sexual abuse-related things. Now, thinking back to when she “left YouTube for safety reasons/the “stalker” resurfaced”- it’s clearly a cover-up. I’ve come to the conclusion that Layton was in rehab for pornography addiction. I know that was a hot topic as to why she left YT (addiction) on the forum a few years back. As a matter of fact, someone even commented on one of Lora’s “where have we been?” vlogs back in 2016: “just say it! Layton lost his job and went to rehab! Quit lying and say it!”. Lora should be truthful about serious topics that could affect those around you (including her fan base who had concerns at the time). I hope Layton is getting the care and help he needs and becomes healthy and sober for himself first and foremost, and also his boys who love him to death.
XGwenSidX
Amateur
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:33 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: LoraandLayton Part 3

Postby AutumnLane » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:24 am

Yeah,that makes sense actually. Being gone so much he probably watched a lot of porn because it's technically not cheating and may have become addicted. Which in return made Lora self-conscious of her appearance and body type.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2129
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:53 am
Has thanked: 3600 times
Been thanked: 1998 times

Re: LoraandLayton Part 3

Postby Badblood » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:55 am

I just saw that and came to say the same thing!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
Badblood
Amateur
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:29 am
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 48 times

Re: LoraandLayton Part 3

Postby Badblood » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:56 am

He might've even contacted cam girls or escorts. Who knows?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
Badblood
Amateur
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:29 am
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 48 times

Re: LoraandLayton Part 3

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:13 am

Just saw too and first instinct definitely was with Layton and porn....

Idk about addiction though because lora seems like the crazy type to get mad over her man watching it at all

She never posts on insta stories and then suddenly does about porn? Weird


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5835
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 5000 times
Been thanked: 29093 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to LoraandLayton

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users