LoraandLayton Part 3

Re: LoraandLayton Part 3

Unread post by Guest »

I think it unconscionable that the whole family didn't go to the funeral. It wasn't a long lost relative it was Lora's mom. There is some major disfunction in that family.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kiwi »

I wouldn’t judge too harshly. My guess is that Lora, her dad and her siblings are devastated and broken by this. Having the kids running around during a time like this may have just been too much for her. She lost her MOM.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I agree that we shouldn’t be judging her for not taking the kids, we don’t know the whole situation. I feel sad for Lora. I was just watching some of her old videos a few weeks ago and her mom seemed to be a very nice woman. Life is so fragile. :(
#FreeFinleyandJackson
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

She did have the boys at the funeral?
She posted a photo of the boys in bed and talked in the caption about getting into town with her family for her Mama's funeral. She posted this on instagram 4 days ago.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:18 am She did have the boys at the funeral?
She posted a photo of the boys in bed and talked in the caption about getting into town with her family for her Mama's funeral. She posted this on instagram 4 days ago.
Yeah i think they went, looks like they didn't have the funeral until this past weekend.
hwarner
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hwarner »

Anybody watch her new video ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hwarner wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:53 pm Anybody watch her new video ??

I did. Well I skipped around it. She was kind of repetitive, which I get being that she hasn’t recorded in years and is fresh in the midst of losing her mom.

I’m interested enough to watch the next and see where her channel is going. She was one of the first I started watching, many many years ago.
hooboy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hooboy »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
hwarner wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:53 pm Anybody watch her new video ??

I did. Well I skipped around it. She was kind of repetitive, which I get being that she hasn’t recorded in years and is fresh in the midst of losing her mom.

I’m interested enough to watch the next and see where her channel is going. She was one of the first I started watching, many many years ago.
So she didn't say anything of interest? I just saw it in my sub box and idk if I can be bothered to click it since it'll probably be a load of rambling about nothing (not trying to shade Lora specifically but that's what these types of videos tend to be like). I'm DYING for a day when some real tea comes out about this family, it just feels like there's so much under the surface.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

No, I didn’t catch anything interesting.
hooboy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hooboy »

Okay, I finally sat down to watch the new video and it's really sad. Lora's grieving the loss of her mother and decided to come back to YouTube because she feels like she really wants to connect with people and wants the great support she would get from comments on videos again.
She said the boys have really fond memories of vlogging and have begged to go back to it since they last left the platform.
She also said YouTube would be a great outlet to keep her busy and specifically she said it'd help her "stay numb" which is extremely sad but I totally understand what she means.
She says she uses running as anxiety medication and is trying to eat right (which I hope means ditching fad diets and calorie restriction)
She was sure to mention how amazing and supportive her husband and "sweet boys" are being and I really hope that's true.
I think that's everything, I'll edit if I remember anything else.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I haven’t watched her new video yet but I was shocked to see that she has over 102k subs now. The last time that I looked at her channel not that long ago she had around 60k.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Still awkward as ever. I find it very odd she never brought up her boys grieving the loss of a grandmother. It seems Lora and her parents never really had much of a relationship after she married Layton and started having children. I don’t really think I saw a photo of Loras children and her mother together. I know they live in different states but I bet one day she will regret not being a part of her parents lives more. I recently experienced loss of both my parents and the hardest part for me was watching the children grieve the loss of grandparents. They were absolutely devastated. I know everybody grieves differently but when my mother passed away the absolute last thing I was worried about was social media in anyway shape or form. Something about her just feels off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Why does her video say it includes paid promotion?
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Has she said anywhere what happened to her mom? I noticed she did say “unexpectedly”, but that’s it. I’m guessing suicide or car accident? She completely ignores any questions where someone asks how her mom passed.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She has also used the word tragedy multiple times.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Kschaeffer105
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kschaeffer105 »

I can’t even find an obituary for her mom

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I found it and it doesn’t say mention anything about how she passed away. People on Instagram have been asking her questions and her replies are leading me to believe possible suicide or drug overdose. Definitely wasn’t illness related in the sense of cancer or something like a stroke. Otherwise she wouldn’t be so secretive.

Kschaeffer105
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kschaeffer105 »

AutumnLane wrote:I found it and it doesn’t say mention anything about how she passed away. People on Instagram have been asking her questions and her replies are leading me to believe possible suicide or drug overdose. Definitely wasn’t illness related in the sense of cancer or something like a stroke. Otherwise she wouldn’t be so secretive.

I was thinking suicide to unfortunately

ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

She’s definitely being secretive and that’s her right. But if so, why come back to YouTube in the midst of your grief?? People are naturally going to ask questions. She is so awkward in this newest video, IMO more awkward than she ever was.
Wonder if her mom suffered from mental illness like Lora and took her own life? Either way she’s hiding it. I’m going with suidice, intentional or accidental OR, she’s was doing something dumb like texting and had a car accident.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

It could have been a total freak accident. I know someone that died last year by accidentally falling down the stairs in her house and she was very young too.

I watched her vlog with the boys and she still treats them the same. Tripp is a preteen now and she still talks to him like he’s five years old. She still calls Layton “Dadduh”... it’s so cringeworthy.
#FreeFinleyandJackson

Return to “LoraandLayton”