LoraandLayton Part 1

Hilly
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LoraandLayton

Unread post by Hilly »

Im not a lora fan at all !! In fact I'm not a fan of anybody on youtube I just love gossip lol
I come here and read what you all have to say about youtubers and then gomcheck the videos

But GOD you all sound so bitter and jealous ! So what she had a quick labor ? Good for her
Would you rather she had a hard one and was rushed to the hospital for a csection to prove that you are right?
Why do you all wqnt her to struggle to "appricate" the experience or whatever is your dumb logic
She was in pain but she didnt shout big deal ... Get over yourself .... It is one thing to gossip but you all are just nagging about EVERYTHING !! Why is she not "humble" what the hell did she do!? Are you so bitter that she loves her life?
It is her choice to not show the things that bother her ... She want tomshare happiness in her channel ...
ohgeez
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ohgeez »

Hi, Lora! I don't see jealousy or bitterness in any of these posts. It's called "gossip" for a reason. The majority of the threads here are not of people talking about how much they adore other YouTubers. Are we supposed to come here and dote on her? I mentioned that not every woman screams during labor (I didn't) and she should not be commended for that! That in itself perpetuates the idea that she is "better" than other mothers that did scream or that did get epidurals (which she did during her first two labors and talked crap about women having natural births.)That to me is absurd! No one is wishing a difficult labor on her because from the looks of it, all of her labors were easy. As I said pages back, I expected her to go through with it, but I am already preparing myself for the bragging that she is going to do herself and the fact that she will milk it for all that it's worth. I can see her turning into another Lucy and feeling as if she is the natural/natural birth queen. I am happy that she has matured as a mother since having her first children, but she has been very arrogant regarding her previous decisions (epidurals, hospitals, formula, etc.) only to turn a complete 180 degrees after years of people questioning her somewhat poor and uninformed decisions. Women are made to give birth, and I do not think that she should be put on a pedestal for doing something that women have done since the beginning of time. So what she had a natural birth? Billions of women have and the world still keeps spinning.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Wow guys! This was her third child,that baby could have have just walked out. Ofcourse it was easy. But being a mom that had 3 natural unmedicated births, I can tell you that it has alot to do with education. We are all different. She did a great job. And some women have 9 pound babies and act like it's nothing.Size of baby has nothing to do with it.
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

I don't know if you are talking to me but I'm not lora ! I think that is easy to notice since I probably make ALOT of grammar and spelling mistakes (English is not my first language) lol

but I still think many posters here are bitter and hypocrites ... laora JUST gave birth and yet all of you are saying how she will act like she is a natural birth "guru" or whatever ... well you are ALL acting this way !! comparing your personal birth experience with hers and how she "wont last" if she was in your place ... how do you know ?? maybe she would be fine with a long labor as well .. that is my point but like I said english is not my first language and I'm finding a hard time trying to explain my point of view
KatyD
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KatyD »

LovePotion009 wrote:
thegooseiscooked wrote:Interesting title. "Our first home birth". First. As in there's going to more. ;)
I took it that out of the three births this was her first home birth.
Thats the same way I took it.
Some people look too much into things lol.
crazycrazy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crazycrazy »

LOL now she is saying how she would NEVER have a hospital birth again and is talking about them in a negative tone.
LurkyMclurkson
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LurkyMclurkson »

crazycrazy wrote:LOL now she is saying how she would NEVER have a hospital birth again and is talking about them in a negative tone.

I didn't think she came across negative, imo. If I had an awesome water birth.. I would not want a hospital birth either.
“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?”
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

crazycrazy wrote:LOL now she is saying how she would NEVER have a hospital birth again and is talking about them in a negative tone.
I thought it wouldn't matter though since she is done having kids? I think that they will use this as an excuse to have more kids...
moak101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by moak101 »

Does she secretly want a girl?
starsocks
Talker
Talker

Unread post by starsocks »

moak101 wrote:Does she secretly want a girl?
Why would she 'secretly' want a girl? She'd say if she wanted one.
LurkyMclurkson
Informer
Informer

moak101 wrote:Does she secretly want a girl?
if it is secret, how would we know?
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

No, she has always maintained that she wanted to be surrounded by boys and I believe it.

I think their reasons behind only wanting boys are completely stupid and moronic but I believe it.
LurkyMclurkson
Informer
Informer

thegooseiscooked wrote:No, she has always maintained that she wanted to be surrounded by boys and I believe it.

I think their reasons behind only wanting boys are completely stupid and moronic but I believe it.
I think it is a front. She knows everyone wants her to have a girl so she pretends she doesn't want one.

Just my opinion though!
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

I believe 100% she only wants boys. It's bc of mental issues why she is so terrified of having a daughter.
thegooseiscooked

What the heck is she talking about saying her labour video is age restricted?

I never got asked to confirm I was over 18 when I watched it :?
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

I don't think she's done having babies. I sure hope she doesn't give away alllllllllll of her baby gear again.
moak101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by moak101 »

ladybug wrote:I believe 100% she only wants boys. It's bc of mental issues why she is so terrified of having a daughter.
Because she might become jealous of her own child? She doesn't deserve a daughter. Ever.
junepher

Unread post by junepher »

The problem is that she shot herself in the foot with this whole "gender preference" shit she has going on. Now, if she has a girl, people will assume she abhors and despises the idea.

I honestly think she'll have a 4th baby and quit. But if the baby ends up a girl, then I will seriously doubt her happiness. She will have to eat her words, which is sad. Instead of just saying something good like, "oh, I have two boys and if I have a girl, I'll be happy, and if it's a boy I'll be happy too!" She had to go and act like having a girl would be the worst possible scenario. She acted like that was her worst fear ever. What if the child ends up disabled or autistic? My son is autistic and I wouldn't give him up for anything, but if having a girl is her worst fear, then that speaks volumes on her character. She is self absorbed and a perfectionist.
LurkyMclurkson
Informer
Informer

I think she will have one more. I just wonder how long she'll wait..
thegooseiscooked

I watched the latest video and I don't think that she was too arrogant about her home birth. It could have been worse. However, again and again, her reasons for preferring home birth over hospital birth are completely unfounded and untrue.

For those of who haven't watched the video, her reasons were because she didn't have an epidural and she was more relaxed in her own surroundings so the birth was quicker. First of all, No one FORCES you to have an epidural in hospital, it is personal choice. I have had 2 completely unmedicated hospital births. I stated upfront that I didn't want to be asked if I wanted one, that I would ask if I changed my mind and the nurses and doctors never mentioned it again.

Secondly, I don't think being at home did make her labour quicker. It went on and off for 2 or 3 days. Yes, the delivery was quick but that's probably because she didn't have the epidural slowing things down.

I am glad she had the birth she wanted, don't get me wrong, I am simply saying that she could have had that birth in hospital too, being drug free and having a quick easy labour is not limited to home births.

The other thing that irked me is the complete fantasy land she lives in. Layton is able to be there constantly and what with other family members, Lora never has to lift a finger. My husband took no time off when we had our first child, with the second, he took off a week to look after our toddler son. I was in hospital all that week, so the day I was discharged, my husband went back to work and I was alone with a toddler and week old baby from Day 1.

Lora gets a LOT of help. Much more than the average person so it's pretty easy to be happy. Although why she has to keep repeating "I'm so happy" like 16 times at the end of the video with a manic smile plastered to her face is beyond me.

Return to “LoraandLayton”