Lora's Dieting

Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Lora's Dieting

Unread post by Chatabox »

I am horrified about how little she eats, how she isn't eating meat (but it doesn't sound like she is eating a completely healthy vegetarian diet either) and how much salt she is having! Why be so "healthy" but still eat salt?

And she is breastfeeding too. It's recommended at a minimum of 1600 calories per day if breastfeeding, and more if your working out too. (500 calories on top of your "normal" dieting calorie amount) if she is only eating raw, she would have to be constantly stuffing her face to get adequate calories for both her and Declan.
DigThePig
Talker
Talker

Re: Lora's Dieting

Unread post by DigThePig »

I feel the same way! but It seems like she has always been uncomfortable with her size. I am by no means saying she is big!! but I, like lora have a bigger chest and I always look bigger than I am. Then when you start comparing her to the other little moms on youtube, it has to be getting to her. (I wish she would just learn to dress for the body shape she has, then she would see how beautiful she is)

It also alway seemed strange that she claims to never have a scale at her house? I almost wonder if she has ever had some type of eating disorder.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

So she starves herself all week so she can eat a free breakfast at CFA? Sigh...

She could eat a normal balanced diet all week for the damage she does in that one cheat meal.

Stupid, stupid diet. There is nothing wrong with lean meat in moderation, it is a good source of protein. If you don't want to eat dairy, fine. That's neither here nor there. Whole grain cereals and bread provide a very good source of fibre. Just cut out fatty and sugary foods and you will lose weight.

Layton makes her eat a boiled egg so she doesn't faint? Lol.

And she is craving fruits and veggies? Lol, I call bullshit.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

In her DITL she had an apple for breakfast and some vegetable stir fry for lunch. I am not breast feeding and if I ate only that I would be STARVING. How can she still be making milk if that's all she's eating? She said Everett seemed to be cluster feeding that day, I wonder if it was cluster feeding or if he was genuinely hungry because he's not getting enough from her milk.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

I think that she's back into the 'diet' brain and less into the 'breastfeeding is important' brain. She isn't eating nearly enough calories to keep him well fed, or at least she isn't showing that she is eating near enough calories, but this is how she gets sometimes... we already know from her talking about that she gets anxious and nervous and uses control over food to calm her down. I don't know if she has one right now but it definitely seems like she might have had some sort of eating disorder in the past with how much importance she places on talking about how little she is eating.
crazycrazy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crazycrazy »

I guess her lora diet means she can have mochas from starbucks as well.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Yes, I'm waiting with bated breath for the video where she says that she just didn't have enough milk for little Ebee and has switched to formula.

Return to “LoraandLayton”