LoraandLayton Part 3

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LoraandLayton Part 3

Unread post by Playsinrain »

So Lora said on her IG 2 days ago that they will be returning to YT "sometime in 2016"
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Even though I miss her videos I hope that she stays away from YT for the kids' sakes. If the stalker stories are true, then it would be best if she stayed away permanently. Those boys deserve safety and stability in their lives.

On a side note, I wonder if she plans to return since she is planning on another baby. A pregnancy would be a great comeback in the YT world :?
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

pllfan5 wrote:Even though I miss her videos I hope that she stays away from YT for the kids' sakes. If the stalker stories are true, then it would be best if she stayed away permanently. Those boys deserve safety and stability in their lives.

On a side note, I wonder if she plans to return since she is planning on another baby. A pregnancy would be a great comeback in the YT world :?
I miss her a little too, i mostly enjoyed her videos, shes a little goofy and OTT, but she seems to be a good mom to her boys. Reading here has made me a bit cynical of them though, i was never a huge fan of layton anyway..
I hope they are in a safe place for the sake of her boys, and unless they are, i agree they shouldnt come back.
Is she planning #4? :-o
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Playsinrain wrote:
pllfan5 wrote:Even though I miss her videos I hope that she stays away from YT for the kids' sakes. If the stalker stories are true, then it would be best if she stayed away permanently. Those boys deserve safety and stability in their lives.

I miss her a little too, i mostly enjoyed her videos, shes a little goofy and OTT, but she seems to be a good mom to her boys. Reading here has made me a bit cynical of them though, i was never a huge fan of layton anyway..
I hope they are in a safe place for the sake of her boys, and unless they are, i agree they shouldnt come back.
Is she planning #4? :-o
She's not planning on #4 as far as I know, sorry that I made it seem that way in my post. I would be surprised if she is though, Everett will be 3 soon and I'm sure she misses having a newborn
#FreeFinleyandJackson
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Why bother? I'm sure no one cares about their channel anymore. I think getting off YouTube was smart, her boys are getting older and they're in school. I wouldn't want to be on YouTube if I was in school, I'd be mortified. It's just asking for kids to bully you. Kids are mean.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

New video is up!
#FreeFinleyandJackson
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

That video was boring. I was fairly new to their family before they left youtube, and was actually enjoying them. But that video bored me to tears.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I've lost track of the times that she said "CHARLIEEEEEE!" in this video :roll: Little Charlie is such a cute little boy though. The same can't be said for Lora's boys, especially Everett- he was so much cuter when he was a baby.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

God that was the most boring video ever.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Why does her voice only operate at volume level 900 million when she speaks to a child? It makes you wonder if people in her real life are annoyed by this as well. I seriously could only stomach about a minute of her talking to that little kid before I had to turn it off. She is awful.
gatorade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gatorade »

pllfan5 wrote:New video is up!
boo, the video is deleted already
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

you didn't miss much..
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

dfwmom wrote:you didn't miss much..
What was it?
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

if it's the one im thinking of, it was the three boys at the children's museum. their children's museum is neat but with her choppy editing, you couldn't enjoy any of it.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I rolled my eyes so hard at her dry nursing post. Her inflated ego is crazy. Guess what Lora? You're not special.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I guess she really is "back". She's been posting quite frequently, but I don't think a lot of people care anymore. She's been gone for too long.
I still feel that something is off though, and I think she's back for money.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I rolled my eyes so hard at her dry nursing post. Her inflated ego is crazy. Guess what Lora? You're not special.
I missed this... was it in a video?
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

pllfan5 wrote:I guess she really is "back". She's been posting quite frequently, but I don't think a lot of people care anymore. She's been gone for too long.
To me, in order to come back she needs to vlog like she used to. Yes, people think her creepy kids are cute and all, but you aren't going to re-attract viewers unless you let them see some of that Lora-crazy that we all grew to love, or at least poke fun at.
km1019
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by km1019 »

dfwmom wrote:
pllfan5 wrote:I guess she really is "back". She's been posting quite frequently, but I don't think a lot of people care anymore. She's been gone for too long.
To me, in order to come back she needs to vlog like she used to. Yes, people think her creepy kids are cute and all, but you aren't going to re-attract viewers unless you let them see some of that Lora-crazy that we all grew to love, or at least poke fun at.
Or could it be that she is or is planning on getting pregnant soon and is using that as almost like a comeback??
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I was surprised at how normal her voice sounded in her NYC vlogs. Totally different from when she talks to her kids! I didn't even realize that's what she sounded like when she was around adults.

Return to “LoraandLayton”