Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KLBooze
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LoraandLayton Part 3

Unread post by KLBooze »

babblealldaylong wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 630216.png[/img]

She looks so sickly Image

She looks scarily thin. When she used to make videos she was always obsessed with her weight.

Badblood
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Badblood »

Hard to believe she posted that. Gross... she lost her boobs. She has always had low self esteem and a perfectionist OCD issue. She secretly thinks fat people are super gross. I'd hate to be chubby and her friend. Ironically, her thinness has made her look super gross. She also looks tired asf. Is this what she sends to Layton when he is on his trips? Hahahaa

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Badblood wrote:Hard to believe she posted that. Gross... she lost her boobs. She has always had low self esteem and a perfectionist OCD issue. She secretly thinks fat people are super gross. I'd hate to be chubby and her friend. Ironically, her thinness has made her look super gross. She also looks tired asf. Is this what she sends to Layton when he is on his trips? Hahahaa

Right, and the fact she's like " oh I'm so fat....." I hardcore rolled my eyes

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
KLBooze
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KLBooze »

Acbsktbll wrote:
Badblood wrote:Hard to believe she posted that. Gross... she lost her boobs. She has always had low self esteem and a perfectionist OCD issue. She secretly thinks fat people are super gross. I'd hate to be chubby and her friend. Ironically, her thinness has made her look super gross. She also looks tired asf. Is this what she sends to Layton when he is on his trips? Hahahaa

Right, and the fact she's like " oh I'm so fat....." I hardcore rolled my eyes

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Someone commented that she looked underweight. She got really mad and said this is exactly when she meant when she said women are mean and judge people and that people is making the internet worse.

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Maybe she’s obsessed over her weight because she’s worried about looking good for Layton? I wouldn’t be surprised if she suspects that he might of/is going to cheat during his ‘work trips’ and wants to try to keep him interested. Looking at the most recent family picture on Instagram, I may be reaching but he looks very distant. Maybe he’s bored with family life too now that the boys are older.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

KLBooze wrote:
Someone commented that she looked underweight. She got really mad and said this is exactly when she meant when she said women are mean and judge people and that people is making the internet worse.

Considering that she wrote on that post that in response to seeing her own body in a bikini she ran five miles on a treadmill and starved herself that day, she was kind of inviting comments like that. It is not right to comment on people's bodies out of the blue, but Lora either truly has an eating disorder or was fishing for compliments with that photo and caption. It is difficult to have sympathy for someone who posts a photo like that claiming that she has such an imperfect body when she knows full well that no imperfections are showing.
KLBooze
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KLBooze »

fossilfinger wrote:
KLBooze wrote:

Considering that she wrote on that post that in response to seeing her own body in a bikini she ran five miles on a treadmill and starved herself that day, she was kind of inviting comments like that. It is not right to comment on people's bodies out of the blue, but Lora either truly has an eating disorder or was fishing for compliments with that photo and caption. It is difficult to have sympathy for someone who posts a photo like that claiming that she has such an imperfect body when she knows full well that no imperfections are showing.

I believe she has an eating disorder or body dismophic disorder

XGwenSidX
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by XGwenSidX »

I've seen Lora's recent posts- they scream marital and self-esteem issues.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

She definitely has a problem.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

She looks scary as hell, her and Lucy eades are getting crazy thin they need to stop

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

So much wrong with that post I don't even know where to start. The first thing that stood out to me was the comment about "I could look a hell of a lot worse". What the hell is that supposed to mean exactly?

Also that swimsuit looks like Lingerie. She's also very pale for somebody who lives on an island. I think she looks fine. I'm also not surprised by this considering she has always been obsessed with her weight. She obviously has some dysmorphia going on. Either that or she's attention seeking fishing for compliments.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

She said in that post she has body dismorphia issues, i have to feel badly for her.. something like that would be terrible to live with. Never ever thinking you are good enough for yourself.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I would hate to be her friend - being chubby or not. She's nuts.
Badblood
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Badblood »

Yeah, cant believe she wears that to the beach....

kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

I never kept up with her life after she left YouTube, but she always came off as super insecure no matter how hard she tried to portray this “perfect amazing life” in her vlogs. Happy ppl don’t put that much energy in to trying to convince strangers that they’re happy.
hooboy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hooboy »

I appreciate the intent of her post. She clearly has a lot of self-image issues and she deserves to feel content with herself. I'm totally behind her wanting to improve her relationship with herself...

However, gotta wonder how much wine she had in her when she bought that outfit

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

She looks like a corpse in that bathing suit

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

pennyajdg wrote:She looks scary as hell, her and Lucy eades are getting crazy thin they need to stop

Hold up...is Lucy back on the internet?!
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:
pennyajdg wrote:She looks scary as hell, her and Lucy eades are getting crazy thin they need to stop

Hold up...is Lucy back on the internet?!
Yes she’s been on Instagram for the past year. It’s locked down and she only lets a select few follow. She’s lost a ton of weight After baby six. Her and Joel are both looking scary

Return to “LoraandLayton”