• Advertisement

NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

Re: NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

Postby onbreak » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:58 pm

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:I'm surprised they've gained 200,000 subs since the beginning of the year. I'm sure the majority were just bought though.

I'm glad that they didn't really turn the boys against each other like I thought they intended.

Whenever Finn tries to "talk" he makes the same "Aheeh" sound. I think it's sad. I don't know how he'll be better than them if he can't talk.

I am so sad for Finn. My youngest is the same age as Finn and forms sentences that are hard to understand for strangers but my husband and I do. I normally can interpret kids when they try to talk but that poor kid just unintelligibly babbles and they do nothing to help him. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't watched in a while but I understood some of his babbles and and they just, "yeah" to him.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby HelloSweetie » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:06 pm

onbreak wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:I'm surprised they've gained 200,000 subs since the beginning of the year. I'm sure the majority were just bought though.

I'm glad that they didn't really turn the boys against each other like I thought they intended.

Whenever Finn tries to "talk" he makes the same "Aheeh" sound. I think it's sad. I don't know how he'll be better than them if he can't talk.

I am so sad for Finn. My youngest is the same age as Finn and forms sentences that are hard to understand for strangers but my husband and I do. I normally can interpret kids when they try to talk but that poor kid just unintelligibly babbles and they do nothing to help him. :(

I haven't watched in a while but I understood some of his babbles and and they just, "yeah" to him.

They are idiots.

I have a well spoken 3 year old, but there are still times where we can’t understand what the heck he’s taking about. We rarely say “yeah” in these instances, but instead ask him to repeat it over and over again until either someone in the room can decode it, or he gets frustrated with our stupidity and walks away.

Bryan and Missy are making the same mistakes with Finn that they made with Oliver. Great parenting guys!

HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby brownprincess93 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:07 pm

Missy only shows up to watch Finn when it's nap time, her poor parents look like the want to go to Mars by that point! Ollie and that giant soda cup :? They had to tell Ollie the colours before they filmed, that kid doesn't even know how to count to 5 properly yet!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper

Postby fossilfinger » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:36 pm

brownprincess93 wrote:Missy only shows up to watch Finn when it's nap time, her poor parents look like the want to go to Mars by that point! Ollie and that giant soda cup :? They had to tell Ollie the colours before they filmed, that kid doesn't even know how to count to 5 properly yet!

I'm confused as to how he wouldn't know these things. If he's going to preschool, even only half the time, don't they repeat stuff like this over and over? It must mean it's not being reinforced at home at all.
fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper

Postby coolusername1236 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:51 pm

fossilfinger wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:Missy only shows up to watch Finn when it's nap time, her poor parents look like the want to go to Mars by that point! Ollie and that giant soda cup :? They had to tell Ollie the colours before they filmed, that kid doesn't even know how to count to 5 properly yet!

I'm confused as to how he wouldn't know these things. If he's going to preschool, even only half the time, don't they repeat stuff like this over and over? It must mean it's not being reinforced at home at all.
Sorry to be that person, and I might be defending, but we haven't seen him try to count in a while. Ever since school started, he's grown a lot. Maybe he can talk to 5?
"Are you a jealous type?"
Only if the person next to me has better food than I do.
coolusername1236
Gossiper

Postby OhHiImSam » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:13 pm

BadWolf wrote:
spacekitty wrote:They’re trying for a podcast because they expect it to be like WTKGTS, Shay and Colette got a lot of their ideas for discussion from their audience. Bryan and Missy are probably grasping at straws to get more adult viewers again, they’re clearly annoyed by the children who tweet them. Family vlogging is on it’s way out, which is why they want to do a podcast and now Bryan is shoving his “music career” down everyone’s throats, just like they shove Uncrustables down their kids. They have to put that last little bit of relevancy to use.

The Podcast market is being flooded like crazy too though. Bryan was early to the YT game, but he's late on this one. They don't stand a chance.

Yeah, I started a podcast last year and while we're gaining momentum, it's HARD.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper

Postby Puppiedogeyes » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:45 am

I really can’t believe I am saying this right now...
But I haven’t been watching daily bumps for a while now.. just been watching Ellie+Jared and it’s really refreshing to see Bryan and Missy!

I don’t know what’s worse - enjoying watching daily bumps or Ellie and Jared being THAT BAD that I can’t actually enjoy Bryan and Missy?!?!
Wow! I stopped because I really couldn’t take them anymore... I’ve just been reading here.

But they seem to have changed a lot. Obviously Bryan’s weight loss and him driving again.. but they actually do stuff with their children.
I mean, they still ask those weird “yeah/good” questions and they still eat out a ton and so on, but compared to Ellie and Jared they seem super active and involved with their children... I really can’t believe I am saying this though :D
Puppiedogeyes
Amateur

Postby youngmommy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:01 am

E&J are now getting more views in a day in their latest videos
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I don't care about your life
youngmommy
Informer

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:05 am

youngmommy wrote:E&J are now getting more views in a day in their latest videos

easily done with the clickbaity thumbnails and titles
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper

Postby spacekitty » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:18 am

theg0ssiping1 wrote:

easily done with the clickbaity thumbnails and titles

And Ellie’s pregnant, that builds anticipation even the third time around. Bryan and Missy can’t be bothered to upload.

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper

Postby onbreak » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:25 am

They have enough $$$ for the moment

onbreak
Guru Gossiper

Postby youngmommy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:38 am

For sure but you know it still burns Bryan up inside
I don't care about your life
youngmommy
Informer

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:45 am

They're both still getting less views than they did. E&J will probably get a bump when the new baby comes, but I think it's the beginning of the end for both families.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby MadeHD » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:42 pm

How long has Bryan known his very heterosexual photographer friend Justin?
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
MadeHD
Talker

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:27 pm

they......bought.....a..building......?

they can't be bothered to upload videos like they wanted to but they're already saying that they bought this building because they have things they want to do this year? this year? she understands that we're almost in april right?
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper

Postby ewitsme » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:41 pm

DailyFlop has seriously gotten so boring that I couldn’t even think of a better way of calling them dailyflop other than this.

:love2: play with tea you get burned from it :love2:
ewitsme
Talker

Postby ewitsme » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:44 pm

laughsatytfame wrote:I didn't watch the vlog but please tell me he didn't have Ollie licking fiberglass insulation?!
The studio dream of his is like watching him play grown up instead of being one. I am guessing he only rented or bought the new building for a write off because they have plenty of room on 'the property'. I also find it amusing that their egos are big enough to think they are going to be the next media sensations. Pod Casters are fickle, they are not 8-12 year old fan bases that like them no matter what. Podcasts that don't edit well, research well, just babble fall to the way side fast. Another thing, I have a lot of knowledge about musi business/ music studios, this is going to hemorrhage even more money. He would have to hire people to engineer and produce and mix if he wanted to compete. Also the equipment alone is pricey. You don't just hit record and give someone a CDR or DAT or Thumbdrive. lol Even with the amount of yt music friends that would only pay the bills a year maybe. Plus people, you know actual real bands/artists (not youtube idiots or youtube cover kids) expect a good product and when they don't get it.....hello bad word of mouth and lawsuits. And I can't see them putting time and hard work into it because when have they EVER with anything???
Seriously for every one studio that stays in business 3+ fall by the way side. So unless he is going to employ all the right people and work hard to drum up business this is a bad decision.
About the fiberglass thing (because honestly this is seriously all I can think about right now) after he touched it a few other things happened then they cut to them eating and knowing them I doubt Ollie washed his hands. I’m just so- how careless and idiotic do u have to be to tell ur child that CONSTRUCTION PRODUCTS THAT ARE DANGEROUS FOR CHILDREN IS A FOOD THAT U KNOW UR CHILD LIKES THUS PUTTING THEM IN HARMS WAY IM SO- done.

:love2: play with tea you get burned from it :love2:
ewitsme
Talker

Postby janem » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:47 pm

So I wonder which name Bryan is going to use the “anchor productions” or Missy’s “crown productions”. So I would guess he paid close to a million for his building. Let’s hope it’s just not that one space but a group of offices that the rent will help pay for his new studio.
Every time I see those photos of him, I have to laugh. He’s really full of himself. He said that Justin Critz did the photos for his album. Those creepy black background ones.

janem
Gossiper

Postby coolusername1236 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:57 pm

It's kind of sad coming here now. I haven't visited the site all day, and it took me less that 5 minutes to catch up. Smh.
coolusername1236
Gossiper

Postby MissNova » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:23 pm

I just watched Roman Atwoods new video about him stoppong daily vlogging, it was interesting. He mentioned a couple of times that his views are down...he has 12mil subs. And wants to take his channel in a different direcrion.
Here's a link to it.
https://youtu.be/ck2ClsAoN8w[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180314/7dafeebbbcc761ba158a8b70b87c74ec.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
MissNova
Amateur

Postby MissNova » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:25 pm

Sorry I forgot to mention how this relates to dailylumps but I think it is very relevant.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
MissNova
Amateur

Postby annaclinchwalsh963 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:20 am

My 7 yr old daughter is obsessed with Jo jo siwa , kashak sisters etc , point being there are obscene amounts if pretentious brats with YouTube channels and pushy cash driven parents who are trying to make songs. Just maybe Brian will discover the next bieber (discovered via YT ?) And along the way rake thousands off desperate kids.

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper

Postby coolusername1236 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:31 am

annaclinchwalsh963 wrote:My 7 yr old daughter is obsessed with Jo jo siwa , kashak sisters etc , point being there are obscene amounts if pretentious brats with YouTube channels and pushy cash driven parents who are trying to make songs. Just maybe Brian will discover the next bieber (discovered via YT ?) And along the way rake thousands off desperate kids.

A little off topic, but I absolutely hate Jojo. Perfectly fine that your daughter likes her, unless you're against it. She just makes me want to vomit.
coolusername1236
Gossiper

Postby Playsinrain » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:19 am

coolusername1236 wrote:
annaclinchwalsh963 wrote:My 7 yr old daughter is obsessed with Jo jo siwa , kashak sisters etc , point being there are obscene amounts if pretentious brats with YouTube channels and pushy cash driven parents who are trying to make songs. Just maybe Brian will discover the next bieber (discovered via YT ?) And along the way rake thousands off desperate kids.

A little off topic, but I absolutely hate Jojo. Perfectly fine that your daughter likes her, unless you're against it. She just makes me want to vomit.

That poor girl is going to be bald by the time she's 18 if she keeps those ponytails up.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:48 am

coolusername1236 wrote:

It's her mom's fault. Her mom has been dying her hair blonde since she was TWO. And pushing her "career". Who makes their 15 year old dress like an overgrown toddler?
Playsinrain, I agree 100% about those ponytails. That and the dye are going to destroy her hair, poor thing.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Daily Bumps