BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

loopdeloop wrote:
saltysgirl wrote:This is such a totally random question, but is there some secret beef between slyfox fam and the lumps? I feel like I remember so long ago they were in each others videos and their kids played together, blah blah. But you never see that anymore and they don't even have each other listed on the featured youtubers panel on their youtube channels. Just wondering what is up with that and why they don't socialize with them anymore. I wonder if Missy is pissed because Natalia is so close with Hannah and they go places together all the time while Missy stays home and has no friends besides Kelsey and her own family members
It's pretty clear that their "friendship" was for views and subscribers, likely benefitting SlyFox more than the Lumps. Sometimes the companies that YTers sign up with, like Fullscreen, have vloggers do "collabs" with other vloggers to improve views and get new subscribers. Sometimes they become real friendships, other times it's just for a bit. Bryan and Missy have always struck me as pretty immature, so I'm not surprised that other vloggers haven't necessarily remained friends with them. Plus, it seems like any vlogger doing a collab with them ends up putting a video after the Lumps do -- as though they need permission to post. That would irk me.
Bryan and Missy go through "best friends" almost as fast as Annie Leblanc (Bratayley). But she's 13. There was Ellie and Jared and Cullen and Katie to begin with, and they've stopped the DBEJCK Vacays. The SlyFox family was attached at the hip with them, and suddenly disappeared. They're still friends with Jeff and Tal, though, who also have dropped off the map for the most part (except when Missy needed to show off her horse). Then there was Corbin and Kelsey, who are still around, but nowhere near as much. Now they're doing collabs with Carl and Jinger. I think it's a combination of B&M being immature and entitled, and people using them for views-- which would also get old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by cat9480 »

lmmomSD wrote:
loopdeloop wrote:
saltysgirl wrote:This is such a totally random question, but is there some secret beef between slyfox fam and the lumps? I feel like I remember so long ago they were in each others videos and their kids played together, blah blah. But you never see that anymore and they don't even have each other listed on the featured youtubers panel on their youtube channels. Just wondering what is up with that and why they don't socialize with them anymore. I wonder if Missy is pissed because Natalia is so close with Hannah and they go places together all the time while Missy stays home and has no friends besides Kelsey and her own family members
It's pretty clear that their "friendship" was for views and subscribers, likely benefitting SlyFox more than the Lumps. Sometimes the companies that YTers sign up with, like Fullscreen, have vloggers do "collabs" with other vloggers to improve views and get new subscribers. Sometimes they become real friendships, other times it's just for a bit. Bryan and Missy have always struck me as pretty immature, so I'm not surprised that other vloggers haven't necessarily remained friends with them. Plus, it seems like any vlogger doing a collab with them ends up putting a video after the Lumps do -- as though they need permission to post. That would irk me.
Bryan and Missy go through "best friends" almost as fast as Annie Leblanc (Bratayley). But she's 13. There was Ellie and Jared and Cullen and Katie to begin with, and they've stopped the DBEJCK Vacays. The SlyFox family was attached at the hip with them, and suddenly disappeared. They're still friends with Jeff and Tal, though, who also have dropped off the map for the most part (except when Missy needed to show off her horse). Then there was Corbin and Kelsey, who are still around, but nowhere near as much. Now they're doing collabs with Carl and Jinger. I think it's a combination of B&M being immature and entitled, and people using them for views-- which would also get old.

And Jeff and Tal are cousins...part of the Hollister cult. If it weren’t for that, they’d probably be long gone by now!

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Finn's not "up to par"!? My ass! They always need an excuse not to take him places.

Ugh. These people have 38 Disney Land videos! Stating the obvious, but they need to get a life! I'm only saying this because the times that they go are SO close together, and just for the vlogs! If someone else were to go that many times, they'd go for FUN.
I'm beating a dead horse now, but why not go to Disney World? Have they even been? I've been. It's waaaaay bigger than DisneyLAND.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Who's holding Ollie in the thumbnail of the new vlog? I'm not going to watch it.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

coolusername1236 wrote:Finn's not "up to par"!? My ass! They always need an excuse not to take him places.

Ugh. These people have 38 Disney Land videos! Stating the obvious, but they need to get a life! I'm only saying this because the times that they go are SO close together, and just for the vlogs! If someone else were to go that many times, they'd go for FUN.
I'm beating a dead horse now, but why not go to Disney World? Have they even been? I've been. It's waaaaay bigger than DisneyLAND.
They’ve been to Disney World at least once with their “besties” Carl and Jinger. I believe it was around this time last year. When they went to Florida like three times in a month and they had that failed sponsored trip that they whined about Image There’s some rather entertaining footage of Bryan filming topiaries in Epcot for a montage, and Carl making fun of him. (It was during the Flower & Garden Festival, so they were pretty amazing...but you know how OTT Bryan can be.) They hired a guide and did the whole VIP tour thing. (No wonder C&J want to hang out with them!) It was quite the event, if you haven’t seen those vlogs.

ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

okay but like how is Finn not up to parr for a theme park designated for children his age??? like yes their are some older kid parts but like a big part of the whole Disney land Dream is that it’s a place for all family members.

:toss:
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

lmmomSD wrote:I think it's a combination of B&M being immature and entitled, and people using them for views-- which would also get old.

I also think that people have just had it with being in their vlogs. Even the hollisters don’t show up anywhere near as often. Mimi does the awkward side scuttle if she’s in frame, Jimmy doesn’t even hide his stink eye, and Cassie hardly even comes around. Jim is the only one who is consistently enthusiastic to be on camera, but it’s usually because he’s showing off some of his wood work. (*side note* I’d TOTALLY sub if Jim ever started a wood working/Mr. Fixit channel).

I even think that Bryan’s family visits semi-frequently (Hell, he probably even goes there, how would we know?), and they just don’t vlog them.

Their YouTube friends don’t want their permission on what/when they post, so it’s no surprise they don’t show up in each other’s vlogs often.

I don’t think they’ve been abandoned by friends/family, I just think that their vlogs aren’t real life. They still go to church, eat out everyday, go out with friends and visit with family, they just don’t show anything anymore.

They’re like a family variety show. A little singing, a little dress up, a “make/do/learn something” segment, a special celebrity guest, and now for a word from our sponsors.
:roll:
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

Theirmom wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I think it's a combination of B&M being immature and entitled, and people using them for views-- which would also get old.

I also think that people have just had it with being in their vlogs. Even the hollisters don’t show up anywhere near as often. Mimi does the awkward side scuttle if she’s in frame, Jimmy doesn’t even hide his stink eye, and Cassie hardly even comes around. Jim is the only one who is consistently enthusiastic to be on camera, but it’s usually because he’s showing off some of his wood work. (*side note* I’d TOTALLY sub if Jim ever started a wood working/Mr. Fixit channel).

I even think that Bryan’s family visits semi-frequently (Hell, he probably even goes there, how would we know?), and they just don’t vlog them.

Their YouTube friends don’t want their permission on what/when they post, so it’s no surprise they don’t show up in each other’s vlogs often.

I don’t think they’ve been abandoned by friends/family, I just think that their vlogs aren’t real life. They still go to church, eat out everyday, go out with friends and visit with family, they just don’t show anything anymore.

They’re like a family variety show. A little singing, a little dress up, a “make/do/learn something” segment, a special celebrity guest, and now for a word from our sponsors.
would make sense based on what their imdb page says (also I know I’m stuck on that BUT WHO WOULD GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO JUST ADD SOME RANDOM NONSENSE ON THEIR OWN IMDB / SOME YOTUBERS IMDB)

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Ollie still says "DisneyYand" - so clearly he's not up to "par" yet either Mithy!!! Like you have 2 kids so suck it up and watch them you snot-bag!! I love her excuses of how her parents always offer to watch them, what a spoiled brat! Like she can afford to get a nanny to help out so her kids can actually go together and build some fun memories - I swear it's like Missy probably throws toddler tantrums herself when she can't handle them on her own....I'm not even watching the rest - #WorstMomEver
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

ImageImage shoutout to this girl in the background lmao

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

tintin15 wrote:Who's holding Ollie in the thumbnail of the new vlog? I'm not going to watch it.
One of Carl and Jinger's kids.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 193348.jpg[/img]

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

calliepaige wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 193348.jpg[/img]

Wow. She’s a crazy lady. Lol

Unrelated - I felt so bad for Ollie on Big Thunder. I know it’s a gentle coaster, but he is still pretty little and that’s a big ride for a little kid who is just starting out on coasters. (And they were 100% going to put him on Space Mountain last time they were there! Until they got told he wasn’t tall enough.)

He looked pretty scared and Missy was just having a good old time, not paying any attention to him. Sad when a teenage boy shows your kid more compassion and parental concern that you do. I know he rode it that one other time and did ok, but he was with Bryan and I feel like that’s a lot different than tossing him on there with an older kid he only sees a few times a year and telling him that the kid is there “to make sure he doesn’t fall out.” Way to scare him...it’s the same sort of thing she does when he goes to the doctor Image

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Finn cant ride the rides like Ollie .. Guess he wont be going back for a few years.
I bet Finn will he the first kid signed up for his preschool class this fall.. Wonder if she'll make him stay all day?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

Theirmom wrote:
I would totally watch a Jim wood working channel but I think he does it to get away from the camera.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

Why would she stock pile clothes of random sizes?

I wouldn't let Missy take my son to Disney without Mimi or Papa. I just wouldn't. Missy is not responsible or intelligent enough to keep a child safe. One wrong incident will scar a kid and she just freezes! When she forgot to fill the gas tank? Come on! Mistakes happen...but do it by yourself and not with the kids. I'm telling you Youtube was the only thing that saved these two peoples marriage. If the money wasn't there it would have been over again.
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

msrubeus wrote:
Theirmom wrote:
I would totally watch a Jim wood working channel but I think he does it to get away from the camera.

I wouldn't watch because we all know Missy the center of the universe would have to repeatedly make an appearance. I'm not feeling her energy right now.
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

onbreak wrote:Finn cant ride the rides like Ollie .. Guess he wont be going back for a few years.
I bet Finn will he the first kid signed up for his preschool class this fall.. Wonder if she'll make him stay all day?

Finn's not up to par with my thuper teaching skillth.
msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

coolusername1236 wrote:
onbreak wrote:Finn cant ride the rides like Ollie .. Guess he wont be going back for a few years.

WTF does she mean by up to par anyway? I'm actually offended. What is par for you Missy? Try doing stuff with him and he'll get there. Missy is the only one not up to par.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

msrubeus wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:

WTF does she mean by up to par anyway? I'm actually offended. What is par for you Missy? Try doing stuff with him and he'll get there. Missy is the only one not up to par.

I was thinking the same thing! Anything for an excuse in that house :roll:.

Return to “Daily Bumps”