• Advertisement

DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:21 pm

cats-or-die wrote:Hi hello it’s been forever since I posted but I was just at a Starbucks (in La Crescenta which is 80ish miles North of Murrieta) but I SWORE the dude mad dashing out of there was Bryan. I tried so hard to see him but from the back/side it was his clone. I checked his social media (for the first time in forever ) and saw he’s in Vegas. So I guess it wasn’t him. But everything from his height, build, style was him!

Okay sorry this was pointless and random but I figured I’d read up and see what these two buffoons were up to and I see nothing has changed hahaha my bad continue on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've missed you!
Yeah, nothing changes with these folks, and won't until they are forced to by circumstances. The longed-for decline in their views/finances have yet to happen, but they have managed to chase away even old friends. So now they pretty much "party" with Carl and Jinger, and paid hangers-on. At least with a paid entourage, the expectations are pretty much laid out.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby cats-or-die » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:37 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:Hi hello it’s been forever since I posted but I was just at a Starbucks (in La Crescenta which is 80ish miles North of Murrieta) but I SWORE the dude mad dashing out of there was Bryan. I tried so hard to see him but from the back/side it was his clone. I checked his social media (for the first time in forever ) and saw he’s in Vegas. So I guess it wasn’t him. But everything from his height, build, style was him!

Okay sorry this was pointless and random but I figured I’d read up and see what these two buffoons were up to and I see nothing has changed hahaha my bad continue on!

I've missed you!
Yeah, nothing changes with these folks, and won't until they are forced to by circumstances. The longed-for decline in their views/finances have yet to happen, but they have managed to chase away even old friends. So now they pretty much "party" with Carl and Jinger, and paid hangers-on. At least with a paid entourage, the expectations are pretty much laid out.

I know!! I used to be so active in here but they just got so dull I completely stopped watching. Tomorrow while I’m getting ready I’ll turn on a vlog and see all that I’ve been missing

Is it horrible of me to be patiently awaiting the day YouTube dies and no one remembers these turds?

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:01 pm

cats-or-die wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

I've missed you!

I know!! I used to be so active in here but they just got so dull I completely stopped watching. Tomorrow while I’m getting ready I’ll turn on a vlog and see all that I’ve been missing

Is it horrible of me to be patiently awaiting the day YouTube dies and no one remembers these turds?

If it is, then I am horrible too..

More making it about Missy in her instastories. Picking Finn up from school: "Did you miss your brother?"
"Yeah!"
"Did you miss ME?"
I asked my daughter, to be sure. I never, ever asked my kids if they missed me when I picked them up from school.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby mrsglittersparkles » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:18 pm

I literally have no words. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180911/cb42f512797c5b12991f0b676046572a.png[/img]

mrsglittersparkles
Informer

Postby onbreak » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:30 pm

mrsglittersparkles wrote:I literally have no words. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180911/cb42f512797c5b12991f0b676046572a.png[/img]

Looks like Bryans naked lol

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper

Postby janem » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:32 pm

So missy got super long hair extensions while Bryan, Karl, Dallas and the music producer are partying in Vegas.

janem
Gossiper

Postby coolusername1236 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:43 pm

Lol Missy's instastory today was a riot! There's so much wrong I won't even get into it. All I'll say is that Finn didn't miss her :lol:
"Are you a jealous type?"
Only if the person next to me has better food than I do.
coolusername1236
Gossiper

Postby onbreak » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:58 pm

Photo shoot in 3..2..1

onbreak
Guru Gossiper

Postby cats-or-die » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:35 pm

Not only are her extensions terrible for your actual hair, but you can expect to pay between $1k-2k for your first application.
I get extensions done regularly and my stylist used to do the beaded extensions until she saw how absolutely horrible and damaging they are.
Missy’s hair is going to be in rough shape when she takes them out.

But also spending $2k on hair extensions is INSANE.

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper

Postby dassit25 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:35 am

I was living a good life this Summer until last week when my kid started watching them again. I cannot believe that they have gotten worse. The secret admirer story? Like we all don't know who it is. Now the big the big Harry Potter obsession and yet another pet??? Ugh

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
dassit25
Amateur

Postby onbreak » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:41 am

Secret crush... Well, since she's related to every fucking male in her life

1. Corbin
2. UPS guy

onbreak
Guru Gossiper

Postby YellowSweater1950 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:31 am

These guys banked on this image of being good and wholesome (holier than thou) and now they’re trying to bank on being edgy and “in”. Yet, they still keep their holier than thou attitude. At least they’ve been consistent in one area of their life!
YellowSweater1950
Informer

Postby tnchk1187 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:15 pm

Anyone listen to the podcast? Missy talks about Ollie having several cavities and needing a root canal.... she’s shocked. Seeing as she’s been his dentist for the last 5 years I’m not surprised. Didn’t she say something like he didn’t need the dentist she knew his teeth were fine?

tnchk1187
Talker

Postby chrimsi » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:49 pm

tnchk1187 wrote:Anyone listen to the podcast? Missy talks about Ollie having several cavities and needing a root canal.... she’s shocked. Seeing as she’s been his dentist for the last 5 years I’m not surprised. Didn’t she say something like he didn’t need the dentist she knew his teeth were fine?

Poor boy. I hope genetics are the reason and not awful parenting.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
chrimsi
Amateur

Postby SoftwareUpgrade » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:26 pm

No way, look at how that kid eats. His parents probably bribe him to make those awful faces and grins for thumbnails and for awfully acting with candy. For all we know, and since Missy apparently is too lazy to clean house, and do laundry and has to pay someone to do those things for her, I wouldn’t doubt that she skips over brushing the kids teeth often. I feel like that’s terrible for me to say, but hearing about how lazy missy is and paying people to do things for her... just a fitting assumption.
SoftwareUpgrade
Amateur

Postby spacekitty » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:17 am

I feel bad for Ollie about his teeth. It really isn’t his fault, he just has to suffer. I’ve had a root canal, but I was 17...not 5 (lmao he is 5 right? I don’t even know anymore!)
I hope once he gets less and less dependent on his parents he takes it upon himself to care for his teeth especially with his parents having the money to do it! Dental care is complete garbage in the US, they should take advantage of that over botox.

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper

Postby tnchk1187 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:40 am

She said she was very serious about brushing his teeth. She was like he could probably eat less candy....

tnchk1187
Talker

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:45 am

tnchk1187 wrote:Anyone listen to the podcast? Missy talks about Ollie having several cavities and needing a root canal.... she’s shocked. Seeing as she’s been his dentist for the last 5 years I’m not surprised. Didn’t she say something like he didn’t need the dentist she knew his teeth were fine?

That really makes me angry. You're right-- she said he didn't need to go to the dentist every 6 months because she could see his teeth were fine. Never mind getting him sealants. She didn't want to take him because she'd rather be getting extensions and because it was a struggle since he didn't like it. She should have pawned it off on Mimi and Papa. It's not his fault, and he has to suffer because his parents are lazy, ignorant and selfish. And want to be "fun parents" and not limit sweets or force tooth brushing and flossing-- another form of selfishness. It's about Ollie always liking them, so they don't say no when they should.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:03 am

tnchk1187 wrote:She said she was very serious about brushing his teeth. She was like he could probably eat less candy....

Some of these moms act like they can't help that their kids eat too much candy. Umm, if you don't introduce them to it, they don't want it. At least until they start socializing outside the house much. Carlie Butler's son is just a year and she says "He cries if I don't give it to him!". That's her fault.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby onbreak » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:11 am

Thats really unfortunate for Ollie.

Id rather they dump them off on Mimi and Papa. So many kids came in for haircuts last week with grand or great grandparents. Its so sad everyone is pawning their kids off on some really fucking old family members to live it up. When is enough of a good time for done people? Apparently, not when you find out your 5 year old needs a root canal #momgoals #hottieatthepediatricdentistforatoddlerrootcanal

onbreak
Guru Gossiper

Postby angelfire89 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:22 am

onbreak wrote:Thats really unfortunate for Ollie.

Id rather they dump them off on Mimi and Papa. So many kids came in for haircuts last week with grand or great grandparents. Its so sad everyone is pawning their kids off on some really fucking old family members to live it up. When is enough of a good time for done people? Apparently, not when you find out your 5 year old needs a root canal #momgoals #hottieatthepediatricdentistforatoddlerrootcanal

In non-BM cases, I would suggest that maybe the parents have to work and grandparents don’t. Especially these days, people have to work a lot more hours to make half the money. Sending the kids to their grandparents is generally free and they can do things like take the kids for haircuts that daycares and schools don’t do.

In BM case it’s laziness and selfishness though.
angelfire89
Gossiper

Postby janem » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:23 am

They didn’t put the latest podcast up on YouTube did they? Still no vlog today at almost noon. They don’t have a regular schedule anymore do they? When is Ollie getting a root canal done? I just saw a thing where they had to do extensive dental work on a 5 year old in the hospital.

janem
Gossiper

Postby Playsinrain » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:32 am

Ollie needing a root canal at his age is pathetic. Complete negligence on Bryan and Missy's part. that child has to have been in severe pain for some time for something as serious as a root canal being needed. I have had one as an adult, from a tooth that broke, and it was so incredibly painful and honestly, scary. Poop Ollie. It's like they just enjoy his terror at dr's in general.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby onbreak » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:54 am

angelfire89 wrote:
onbreak wrote:Thats really unfortunate for Ollie.

In non-BM cases, I would suggest that maybe the parents have to work and grandparents don’t. Especially these days, people have to work a lot more hours to make half the money. Sending the kids to their grandparents is generally free and they can do things like take the kids for haircuts that daycares and schools don’t do.

In BM case it’s laziness and selfishness though.
I wish that was the case .. Sadly, its not always

onbreak
Guru Gossiper

Postby brownprincess93 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:10 pm

I seriously think Missy was a better mom to Ollie when she was still pregnant with Finn and they were living in their older house - atleast you would see her helping him brush his teeth and she would actually do her own laundry and bake him some treats every now and then, now her priorities are posting useless crap on Instagram and trying to prove she's "Thuper Busy" all the time!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Daily Bumps