• Advertisement
    

DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby SoftwareUpgrade » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:41 pm

I swear to god if Bryans Twitter feed right now IS actually leading us to think they’re digging up a dead fish, then shame on them. Not only is that disgusting but that’s seriously disturbing. I’m sorry but you don’t teach your kids that it’s okay to dig up a dead pet, I don’t care if it’s a fish from Walmart... What is wrong with these people?! I hope they aren’t digging up a dead pet...
SoftwareUpgrade
Amateur
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:53 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 99 times

Advertisement

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby emilyrose26 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:50 pm

SoftwareUpgrade wrote:I swear to god if Bryans Twitter feed right now IS actually leading us to think they’re digging up a dead fish, then shame on them. Not only is that disgusting but that’s seriously disturbing. I’m sorry but you don’t teach your kids that it’s okay to dig up a dead pet, I don’t care if it’s a fish from Walmart... What is wrong with these people?! I hope they aren’t digging up a dead pet...
Screenshot please? Gayboy blocked me on Twitter

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
emilyrose26
Amateur
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:59 pm
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby Herculeez » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:03 pm

What is disturbing is that people go missing every day bro and these idiots use it as a story line for their real life daily vlogs. They are pretending a spouse went missing. A father went missing.
People leave and never come back all if the time. They are using something tragic and unfortunate and really exploiting victims and families for money because they are boring and they have nothing to vlog... This is no different than crying rape, collecting victim restitution or gofundme money and then going schitzophrenic and saying oops nevermind. So Unless they are making use of foreshadowing and letting veiwers know they are having marital problems then they should lay off the boy who cried wolf monologue.

These are not daily vlogs but twilight zone monolgues.

People are known to go insane from being around mentally unstable people. Bryan for the sake of the children viewers, other peoples children...your wife and your own kids take the prozac and get off the legal speed script. Opiates and speed will aggravate your condition. It is genetic and the trauma from your childhood which was probably mostly your own teenage doing is seeping back into your life. you are going to ruin it unless you get your adult baby sitter or handler and the wife to make sure you take your meds everyday ....bro.
Herculeez
Wallflower
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:04 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby blahblahblahhh » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:08 am

Bryan has turned in to an awkward 15 year old in his stories. What kind of grown man does shit like his cookie story? He’s so awkward and juvenile and feminine.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
Gossiper
 
Posts: 745
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:49 pm
Has thanked: 648 times
Been thanked: 4447 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby jmoysa » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:46 am

He looks and sounds horrible in that IG story! He’s actually getting worse. I really have to agree that he’s obviously on something for the weight loss. He’s sickly looking. He’s flabby and no muscle tone. He thanked missy for letting him wear her TS sweatshirt. It was HUGE on him! He was singing on IG the other day and sounded horrible.

He’s been so evasive with this weight loss. They still are eating out all the time, drinking and eating cookies before bed. I just don’t buy the “just cutting back” crap.

I can’t stand all this missing crap they do. They really are at a loss what to do. So addicted to the money that he comes up with this crap. I haven’t watched them in awhile because can’t stand the scripted vlogs. The IG and Twitter stuff just blows me away. Wonder if he’s heading for a breakdown. Wonder what happened to the podcast.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jmoysa
Amateur
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:21 pm
Has thanked: 1313 times
Been thanked: 340 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby brownprincess93 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:04 pm

Upcoming vlog title for the Dumps: Our kids did sooooo good at finding us when we went Missing :?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1554
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:16 am
Has thanked: 474 times
Been thanked: 9085 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby onbreak » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:29 pm

Whats he doing with his voice?

Dudes got issues

I work with feminine men. Southern men can be described as mannerly and feminine

Bryans more

https://youtu.be/qYVK_OqyUzk

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
User avatar
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2844
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:30 am
Has thanked: 9017 times
Been thanked: 13971 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby gatorade » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:04 pm

notice how they just do asults as the missing not ollie or finley s


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
gatorade
Talker
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:12 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 535 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:07 pm

They did _another_ photo shoot.
And Missy captioned one is the pictures "I love being their princess". Once again, nothing about how much she loves them. Just what they do for her.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 16249
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 92137 times
Been thanked: 77221 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby jmoysa » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:11 pm

Why are they putting up vlogs of things that happened almost three weeks ago?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
jmoysa
Amateur
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:21 pm
Has thanked: 1313 times
Been thanked: 340 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby brownprincess93 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:30 pm

Pause the vlog at 3:45 - it's Bryan's dream reunion :?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1554
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:16 am
Has thanked: 474 times
Been thanked: 9085 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby emilyrose26 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:38 pm

brownprincess93 wrote:Pause the vlog at 3:45 - it's Bryan's dream reunion :?
Screenshot?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
emilyrose26
Amateur
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:59 pm
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby Herculeez » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:31 pm

jmoysa wrote:He looks and sounds horrible in that IG story! He’s actually getting worse. I really have to agree that he’s obviously on something for the weight loss. He’s sickly looking. He’s flabby and no muscle tone. He thanked missy for letting him wear her TS sweatshirt. It was HUGE on him! He was singing on IG the other day and sounded horrible.

He’s been so evasive with this weight loss. They still are eating out all the time, drinking and eating cookies before bed. I just don’t buy the “just cutting back” crap.

I can’t stand all this missing crap they do. They really are at a loss what to do. So addicted to the money that he comes up with this crap. I haven’t watched them in awhile because can’t stand the scripted vlogs. The IG and Twitter stuff just blows me away. Wonder if he’s heading for a breakdown. Wonder what happened to the podcast.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I agree. He looks and sounds like somebody else. Mentally the kid has never been right in the head. I think he will continue to get worse. The choices they are making ...esp with regards to the music wont be good for that happy family they envisioned. He is taking meds...speed or a psychotropic whatever it is the side effect is weight loss. Idk but that family is a freaky cult and im tired of them. No friends, lose friends, then hires and old guy from a tv show, wtf...panders to ghosts, all of the mental health issues are his own fault. Missy and him got into a lot of mess and paranoia because of what bryan was doing to fans and people on youtube. That was all his own doing. God sees all. Bryan really is a bastard by choice. Without missy he would still be a fat nobody serving food. Tbh thats probably the better version.

Now that i think about it i dont feel bad for him in the slightest. The world truly would be better off without his ugly stinky butthole. I remember a comment he made to a friend of mine who is super smart, creative and has done alot in this world$$$...ive never heard anyone speak snarky like that to her. Irl he would have been checked hard.
Herculeez
Wallflower
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:04 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby youngmommy » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:26 pm

Their vlogs are so weird and try hard. 50% of their content is begging people for thumbs up, subscription, comments, etc
I don't care about your life
youngmommy
Informer
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:22 am
Has thanked: 334 times
Been thanked: 355 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby brownprincess93 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:24 pm

Bryan is doing a lot of black and white pics on his Instagram - I wonder which celeb he's been following now to steal that idea :?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1554
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:16 am
Has thanked: 474 times
Been thanked: 9085 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby chrimsi » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:57 pm

brownprincess93 wrote:Bryan is doing a lot of black and white pics on his Instagram - I wonder which celeb he's been following now to steal that idea :?
It is properly the vintage thing he has going on.

He is just so unlikeable.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
chrimsi
Talker
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:40 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 387 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby Ambrosia » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:17 pm

I don’t watch their videos anymore because they’re trash but did something happen between them and Jeff & Natalia?
User avatar
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1846
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:27 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2071 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby emilyrose26 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:28 pm

Have you seen how badly edited Missy's new Insta pic is?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
emilyrose26
Amateur
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:59 pm
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:53 am

Ambrosia wrote:I don’t watch their videos anymore because they’re trash but did something happen between them and Jeff & Natalia?
Nobody knows what happened, but they stopped hanging out with Jeff and Natalia over a year ago. Before Corbin and Kelsey had their baby, anyway. They burn through "friends" like nobody I have ever seen. It can't just be that people use _them_. I think they think they're better than everyone else and it poisons their relationships.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 16249
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 92137 times
Been thanked: 77221 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:54 am

Did you all see this caption Missy wrote on IG?
"There is no greater joy in life than taking care of others"? She doesn't take care of anyone but herself! And she doesn't give back shit. I am so sick of her and these stupid questions to try and get more engagement. Image

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 16249
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 92137 times
Been thanked: 77221 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby HelloSweetie » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:26 am

lmmomSD wrote:Did you all see this caption Missy wrote on IG?
"There is no greater joy in life than taking care of others"? She doesn't take care of anyone but herself! And she doesn't give back shit. I am so sick of her and these stupid questions to try and get more engagement. Image

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk


She’s been doing that a lot lately. Her engagement must be really sad for her to actually be trying to put work into it. That’s definitely her too, and not Bryan.

As a real animal lover, nice try Missy. No animal lover would use pets as trophies like you do.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 12415
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 13765 times
Been thanked: 57774 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby brownprincess93 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:51 pm

Why don't they invest some time in "giving back" by teaching their kids some manners and how to speak?? Those kids can't even get through one sentence without some assistance or the chopped up editing to make it look like they actually knew what they were saying :?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1554
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:16 am
Has thanked: 474 times
Been thanked: 9085 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:01 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Did you all see this caption Missy wrote on IG?
"There is no greater joy in life than taking care of others"? She doesn't take care of anyone but herself! And she doesn't give back shit. I am so sick of her and these stupid questions to try and get more engagement. Image

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk


She’s been doing that a lot lately. Her engagement must be really sad for her to actually be trying to put work into it. That’s definitely her too, and not Bryan.

As a real animal lover, nice try Missy. No animal lover would use pets as trophies like you do.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or lock a half grown puppy in a cage with no water. Remember how Luna ran to the pool and started drinking when the Bratayley girls let her out? Nobody who really loves animals treats them the way she does-- doing no breed research and then giving a cat away and being surprised that an Australian Shepherd has energy.
Whatever happened to the mouse they got?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 16249
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 92137 times
Been thanked: 77221 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby chrimsi » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:32 pm

Oh god. They were at Colleen Ballinger's party-thing. As I have said before, they are going after collabing with Miranda Sings. I hate it...

But Joshua Evans (collen's ex-husband) is after Bryan, so good luck with your collab Bryan and Missy.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
chrimsi
Talker
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:40 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 387 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby sparklyfluff » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:35 am

I’ve not watched them much for ages but does Finn like toy story or is this going to be a Disney party for views?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sparklyfluff
Informer
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:00 pm
Has thanked: 3316 times
Been thanked: 1540 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Daily Bumps

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement