DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

PirateWench8
Talker
Talker

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Post by PirateWench8 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:55 pm

emilyrose26 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:12 pm
Ugh the new video is awful! It's apparently not scripted and supposed to be 'real life' but just as Missy is talking about trying on her old wedding dress Bryan pulls out the book and shows the boys. But they didn't plan that? Okay!

Some things I noticed:

The boys don't call Bryan's mum Grandma or anything really, Ollie saw a picture of her and said "is that your mom?" not "is that grandma?" which I find very strange, anyone agree?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
It's actually not unusual. I know my oldest two nephews like Ollie and Finn lived out of state when they were younger and they only got to see us and their paternal grandparents about seven days a year if that. Instead of asking is that Gram or that Pop they would say is that your mom or your dad too my brother?
Herculeez
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Herculeez » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:57 am

when missy went to get her botox in newport beacj from that doctor and they got drunk on margaritas...thats probably the same ass doctor that prescribed bryan his weight loss meds ... this is flamboyant bryan who got his pits 'cosemetically' destroyed in order to not sweat so that his t shirts looked good. bryan will always be a fat sadist narcissist freak. white boy aging horribly.
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:05 am

Remember how he whined about the armpit lasering? He's such a ninny.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

emilyrose26
Talker
Talker

Post by emilyrose26 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:24 am

Herculeez wrote:when missy went to get her botox in newport beacj from that doctor and they got drunk on margaritas...thats probably the same ass doctor that prescribed bryan his weight loss meds ... this is flamboyant bryan who got his pits 'cosemetically' destroyed in order to not sweat so that his t shirts looked good. bryan will always be a fat sadist narcissist freak. white boy aging horribly.
What doctor? Was that in a vlog?

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Theirmom » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:30 am

Herculeez wrote:when missy went to get her botox in newport beacj from that doctor and they got drunk on margaritas...thats probably the same ass doctor that prescribed bryan his weight loss meds ... this is flamboyant bryan who got his pits 'cosemetically' destroyed in order to not sweat so that his t shirts looked good. bryan will always be a fat sadist narcissist freak. white boy aging horribly.

Jeezes. This is just stupid.

1. Botox is administered by dermatologists. They don’t prescribe weight loss medication.
2. Getting Hyperhydrosis corrected isn’t having your pits “cosmetically destroyed”. It’s a real, medical issue that can lead to chronic rashes and infection, as well as destroying clothing. It’s not frivolous or shallow to get a procedure to fix it.

Honestly, you sound irrational. It’s no wonder HelloSweetie misses having levelheaded members participating on this board. If this nitpicking idiocy is what this board has devolved to, it’s no wonder the OG posters have abandoned it.
:roll:
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HelloSweetie » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:02 pm

Theirmom wrote:

1. Botox is administered by dermatologists. They don’t prescribe weight loss medication.
2. Getting Hyperhydrosis corrected isn’t having your pits “cosmetically destroyed”. It’s a real, medical issue that can lead to chronic rashes and infection, as well as destroying clothing. It’s not frivolous or shallow to get a procedure to fix it.

Honestly, you sound irrational. It’s no wonder HelloSweetie misses having levelheaded members participating on this board. If this nitpicking idiocy is what this board has devolved to, it’s no wonder the OG posters have abandoned it.

Exactly. This procedure is actually covered by medical here in Canada. It isn’t just a cosmetic procedure.

Yes this is exactly what I was referring to. It’s gotten like this on so many boards. It’s even worse on others believe it or not because you can’t even try to play devils advocate without people jumping down your throat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Theirmom » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:17 pm

Toodles123 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
Theirmom wrote:

Exactly. This procedure is actually covered by medical here in Canada. It isn’t just a cosmetic procedure.

Yes this is exactly what I was referring to. It’s gotten like this on so many boards. It’s even worse on others believe it or not because you can’t even try to play devils advocate without people jumping down your throat.

For future reference if you want to talk certian things out please take it to the boxing ring. That way we don't flood the thread with it. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Believe it or not, it’s perfectly okay to call a commenter out on bullshit right in the thread they’re shitting in.
Herculeez
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Herculeez » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:47 pm

your familiarity with non lifethreatening cosmetic procedures is none or close to nilch. botox is admined by everyone and their grandma. every state, country and back door alley is different. it certainly isn't just admined by derms. you dont think there are not health spas? weight loss meds are like candy in california. its easy to bypass doctors for meds. even docs or nurses write scripts for things they really shouldnt and some are available right over the counter...some docs even give out lots and lots of samples for free....bypassing scripts all together

what is irrational is poking and proding yourself but then again everyone has their own opionion.

it wouldnt be shallow if it wasnt done for purely shallow reasons. the procedures are not off limits obviously but theu sure as hell aint life threatening. if they were low on funds and needed the money they mkst likely would be saying oh jeez i wish we did t spend that 50k on unnecessary medical procedures not even insurance covers.

now if bryan wants to pull a caitlyn jenner we could all feel sorry for bryan and send congrats for coming out so soon.
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by tnchk1187 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:47 pm

It’s interesting how missy went from crying at June’s birth to not mentioning or seeing her within months.

HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HelloSweetie » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:52 pm

tnchk1187 wrote:It’s interesting how missy went from crying at June’s birth to not mentioning or seeing her within months.

I think because the crying was more about Missy becoming an auntie (to a girl!) and less about June herself.

emilyrose26
Talker
Talker

Post by emilyrose26 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:19 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:
tnchk1187 wrote:It’s interesting how missy went from crying at June’s birth to not mentioning or seeing her within months.

I think because the crying was more about Missy becoming an auntie (to a girl!) and less about June herself.

Missy isn't June's aunt

TellAll
Amateur
Amateur

Post by TellAll » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:47 pm

emilyrose26 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

Missy isn't June's aunt

Technically, no. Because they aren’t biologically related. However, the four of them (Bryan, Missy, Corbin and Kelsey) all were best friends in high school. So, they have (had) a long history of friendship which is why Missy was the “aunt”

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Theirmom » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:04 pm

Herculeez wrote:your familiarity with non lifethreatening cosmetic procedures is none or close to nilch. botox is admined by everyone and their grandma. every state, country and back door alley is different. it certainly isn't just admined by derms. you dont think there are not health spas? weight loss meds are like candy in california. its easy to bypass doctors for meds. even docs or nurses write scripts for things they really shouldnt and some are available right over the counter...some docs even give out lots and lots of samples for free....bypassing scripts all together

what is irrational is poking and proding yourself but then again everyone has their own opionion.

it wouldnt be shallow if it wasnt done for purely shallow reasons. the procedures are not off limits obviously but theu sure as hell aint life threatening. if they were low on funds and needed the money they mkst likely would be saying oh jeez i wish we did t spend that 50k on unnecessary medical procedures not even insurance covers.

now if bryan wants to pull a caitlyn jenner we could all feel sorry for bryan and send congrats for coming out so soon.

You seem emotional. Your post reads like the ramblings of maniac. Maybe you should step back from watching youtubers that clearly agitate you past the point of reason.
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HelloSweetie » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:12 pm

I know Missy isn’t biologically June’s aunt, but at the time she was excited to be a part of her life. Missy had referred to Kelsey as Oliver’s “auntie” before, it only makes sense she viewed her relationship the same way.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:19 pm

Honestly asking, not trying to troll. Do we know that Bryan actually has hyperhydrosis? I thought he even admitted that it was because he sweated _onstage_ and not in everyday life that he had the ablation done. If it was actually for hyperhydrosis, that's one thing. But I thought when he posted about it, he admitted that it was vanity about how he looked onstage.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:30 pm

Too late to edit, but wanted to add-- it's within the realm of possibility that he does have hyperhydrosis but said it was vanity because it's an embarrassing condition to have, and people don't understand it much.
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HelloSweetie » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:58 pm

Who cares if it is vanity though? I find it very hard to believe that there’s no one here that has had their hair done before, tried Botox, fake nails, lost or gained weight (etc) in the name of vanity. B&M make more than enough for Bryan to put a little money into his own self care.

Seriously. They are still people, and they have a hell of a lot of money to spend. B&M at least do make sure their kids benefit from the money just as much as they do. If the kids aren’t lacking, I don’t care if they invest in their vanity a bit. I would too if someone was critiquing my appearance on a daily basis.

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by spacekitty » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:09 am

I just wish he would get veneers if he wants to be vain

angelfire89
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by angelfire89 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:35 am

spacekitty wrote:I just wish he would get veneers if he wants to be vain

I hope he doesn’t. Can you imagine Bryan’s face with Jared’s teeth (pretty sure his aren’t fake but they look it sometimes.) That would be terrifying. Plus he’d have a lisp for a while which would annoy everyone (I know a few people who have gotten veneers/implants IRL, lisp for at least a few weeks while they readjust how they speak.)
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HelloSweetie » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:38 am

If Bryan actually got veneers people would lose their minds, call him vain, unrelatable and never stop hating on him for it.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:48 am

HelloSweetie wrote:Who cares if it is vanity though? I find it very hard to believe that there’s no one here that has had their hair done before, tried Botox, fake nails, lost or gained weight (etc) in the name of vanity. B&M make more than enough for Bryan to put a little money into his own self care.

Seriously. They are still people, and they have a hell of a lot of money to spend. B&M at least do make sure their kids benefit from the money just as much as they do. If the kids aren’t lacking, I don’t care if they invest in their vanity a bit. I would too if someone was critiquing my appearance on a daily basis.

I get your point. And it's their money, obviously. I personally think it's wasteful to do something so he looks better _onstage_. It's not like he's selling out arenas. But that's just my opinion. The boys may be benefitting from the money now but I don't think it's going to last for their entire childhood, and then they'll have to watch everything get sold off. Bryan and Missy are benefitting the most. They're constantly heading off to Vegas or Palm Springs, without the kids. When was the last family vacation they took?
Their whole lives are a monument to vanity. The studio, and all the money they're wasting on that. The big house, the multiple cars gathering dust in the garage, that ugly pool remodel-- it's all to show off.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:02 am

HelloSweetie wrote:If Bryan actually got veneers people would lose their minds, call him vain, unrelatable and never stop hating on him for it.

Actually, fixing his teeth is one thing I wouldn't hate on him about. But maybe that's because my teeth are not like I would like them, and it's one of the first things I would do if I had their money. So I guess I'm a hypocrite, because some vanity fixes, I totally understand.

HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HelloSweetie » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:05 am

lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Who cares if it is vanity though? I find it very hard to believe that there’s no one here that has had their hair done before, tried Botox, fake nails, lost or gained weight (etc) in the name of vanity. B&M make more than enough for Bryan to put a little money into his own self care.

I get your point. And it's their money, obviously. I personally think it's wasteful to do something so he looks better _onstage_. It's not like he's selling out arenas. But that's just my opinion. The boys may be benefitting from the money now but I don't think it's going to last for their entire childhood, and then they'll have to watch everything get sold off. Bryan and Missy are benefitting the most. They're constantly heading off to Vegas or Palm Springs, without the kids. When was the last family vacation they took?
Their whole lives are a monument to vanity. The studio, and all the money they're wasting on that. The big house, the multiple cars gathering dust in the garage, that ugly pool remodel-- it's all to show off.

I agree about the big purchases, but I don’t see anything wrong with taking care of the small things you’re insecure about.

endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by endof » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:10 am

I personally have only positive things to say about Missy’s actions towards preg Kels! I saw a person who went with her to scans, helped with the shower travelled for the birth, was basically a very present and kind friend! They supported the wander scotts in Cal and Missy tried always to include her! I think growing up it was all about Corby the little rich boy from the cool house with expensive toys! Brian was growing up with no dad in the depths of dysfunction fast forward and Corby is the employee to Brian’s mansion. Too much for him! Kels of course would follow Corby over a cliff with her tongue hanging out, but my opinion is Missy was genuine in her friendship and Kels should of shown more appreciation and kept in touch! I heard Missy saying calling them often, our best friends ever, never once the steps!
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Theirmom » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:18 am

HelloSweetie wrote:
I agree about the big purchases, but I don’t see anything wrong with taking care of the small things you’re insecure about.
Absolutely. If I had their money, I’d get my loose skin removed from my weight loss. I’d get Botox and fillers in my forehead (because, little known fact, when you lose a ton of weight, your face sags and you get hella premature wrinkles from the volume loss). I’d get a personal trainer, and hell, I might even get a breast lift or implants. I extended breastfed three kids and lost over 100lbs. Those girls went AWOL and I’d love to have them back.

If anything, I think they’ve wasted their money by NOT taking care of their appearance, which is just a part of your physical health overall. Fixing hyperhydrosis avoids the potential for rashes and skin infections. Fixing teeth means you’re less likely to suffer gingivitis and gum disease, both of which can lead to heart disease. Staying on top of skin care means you’re more likely to catch something like skin cancer early. And being happy with your appearance is better for your mental health.

They should take more pride in their physical appearance, and stop trying to “keep up appearances” by showing off their wealth with big purchases.

Return to “Daily Bumps”