DailyNewSameOldScriptedBumps - Part

athyker
Amateur
Amateur

Re: DailyNewSameOldScriptedBumps - Part

Post by athyker » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:06 pm

Total side note as I don't know if it's ever been talked about on here but.....when is someone going to tell Bryan he can't sing???? Like he can carry a tune but he thinks he's some Ed Sheeran or something.
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:57 pm

We have talked about it. He is surrounded by people who tell him he's amazing and "killing it" as long as he signs the checks. Nobody will actually tell him he's not Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake, and that it was only his minions preordering that got him to "share number 1 on iTunes with Taylor Swift" until the money runs out.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Post by jaynshann » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:22 pm

jmoysa wrote:Missy’s IG she’s talking about a schedule that she’s come up with for the summer since she’s so busy working from home. So while the boys are sleeping (why is her almost 6 year old napping?), She’s lazing on the sofa and says she just does t know what to do. How about work that you’re always talking about?

I think Finn has always been portrayed as being wild or naughty. Now, he’s frustrated with the lack of language so he’s acting out. It used to seem like Cassie was with him a lot, but she’s not around it seems, even the grandparents aren’t around as much it seems like they were with Ollie.

I think this new song is even weirder especially with that strange doll thing. So much auto tunning with these songs... this one never showed up at all on the charts did it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
After seeing Ollie fall asleep in barbers chair etc l would swear they Benadryl that kid per their convenience. Obviously they prob don’t but it just seems like they are all about their own time and would. He passes out SO OFTEN!

HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HelloSweetie » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:29 pm

jaynshann wrote:
jmoysa wrote:Missy’s IG she’s talking about a schedule that she’s come up with for the summer since she’s so busy working from home. So while the boys are sleeping (why is her almost 6 year old napping?), She’s lazing on the sofa and says she just does t know what to do. How about work that you’re always talking about?

I think Finn has always been portrayed as being wild or naughty. Now, he’s frustrated with the lack of language so he’s acting out. It used to seem like Cassie was with him a lot, but she’s not around it seems, even the grandparents aren’t around as much it seems like they were with Ollie.

I think this new song is even weirder especially with that strange doll thing. So much auto tunning with these songs... this one never showed up at all on the charts did it?

After seeing Ollie fall asleep in barbers chair etc l would swear they Benadryl that kid per their convenience. Obviously they prob don’t but it just seems like they are all about their own time and would. He passes out SO OFTEN!

We’ve all been speculating about that for years. Even long before the hairdresser incident.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by onbreak » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:44 pm

I think they're getting what they deserve and I hope the $$$ last so a Nanny can raise him and love on him like he needs.
I've never seen anyone else so annoyed by her son.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:50 am

Bryan is posting instastories of Luna completely blowing him off while he's trying to get her to come in. Duh. You're not her alpha. She doesn't respect his authority. I know a lot of people (especially YouTubers who have plenty of time to train their dogs--WTF?) send their dogs away for training. But this is what happens when you don't work with them too. They expected her to come back and just listen to them without having to do anything. And with a super smart, independent breed like Aussies, you _have_ to establish yourself as the alpha.
Another reason why I think they're idiots. They did no research at all into the breed. Same with Zuri. They just went with purebred, expensive and cute.

francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by francis3125 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:35 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... b15f53.jpg[/IMG]

fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by fossilfinger » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:58 pm

^

Missy's trying to be relatable, but this makes no sense. She forgot tampons - so what is she, free-bleeding? Couldn't she buy a tampon in the mall restroom? Also I'm sure trying on clothes feels uncomfortable right now but it's not like her size would be that much different off her period.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by onbreak » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:39 pm

Eww.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

scojacar
Amateur
Amateur

Post by scojacar » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:43 am

fossilfinger wrote:^

Missy's trying to be relatable, but this makes no sense. She forgot tampons - so what is she, free-bleeding? Couldn't she buy a tampon in the mall restroom? Also I'm sure trying on clothes feels uncomfortable right now but it's not like her size would be that much different off her period.
Lol can she not just try on tops? It’s a whole outfit or nothing?

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:27 am

So much TMI.
And Bryan looks creepy photobombing with that grin. She's trying to look miserable, but there he is. He should just put his doll on her shoulder.

HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HelloSweetie » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:18 am

I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s talking about her period to throw people off because she’s actually pregnant.

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mrsglittersparkles » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:42 am

Whatever happened to their amazing photographer who was their best friend in the entire world, Brooke?! Oh that’s right, they figured out each one is a gossiping backstabber

scojacar
Amateur
Amateur

Post by scojacar » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:36 am

HelloSweetie wrote:I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s talking about her period to throw people off because she’s actually pregnant.

Don’t use the “p” word, they’ll send their minions after you and post passive aggressive instagram comments

crew96
Talker
Talker

Post by crew96 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:15 pm

Did she get an IUD after Finn? Getting her period could mean they are actually thinking about trying for #3 and removed it.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Theirmom » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:51 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s talking about her period to throw people off because she’s actually pregnant.

I doubt it. She’d complained about or at least mentioned her period on Instagram for at least the last six months.

I think it’s more of a way to proclaim “still not pregnant!” to the minions than trying to trick people.
:roll:
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mrsglittersparkles » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:53 am

Was bored and looked at Brooke’s pics - no likes from Missy or Bryan.

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jmoysa » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:52 am

mrsglittersparkles wrote:Was bored and looked at Brooke’s pics - no likes from Missy or Bryan. Image

I really think there’s been a falling out there. All the stuff Brooke has been posting about friends being kind etc. should be interesting since Brooke’s best friend is married to Dallas, Bryan’s assistant.

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mrsglittersparkles » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:46 pm

jmoysa wrote:
mrsglittersparkles wrote:Was bored and looked at Brooke’s pics - no likes from Missy or Bryan. Image

I really think there’s been a falling out there. All the stuff Brooke has been posting about friends being kind etc. should be interesting since Brooke’s best friend is married to Dallas, Bryan’s assistant.

Yes!!! Her best friend won’t care because Dallas is bringing in the $$

What’d she say about friends being kind? Missed those gems.

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jmoysa » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:16 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 9886ae.jpg[/IMG]

The things she posted were on her IG stories so now they’re gone. I did find the above pic. A few months ago I thought Missy was her bff. She hasn’t been posting pictures with the Lannings recently. Just different from a few months ago when there were all kinds of pics of missy and Brooke as bff.

I’m sure that the dig in the podcast about Kelsey wasn’t an innocent slip. The Lannings made a point of continuing on even after Katie said something. I’m wondering if something else has gone on more recently and Bryan found out about it. He’s smarter than to let it slip, even if we all know they’re trying so hard to be edgy.

chrimsi
Talker
Talker

Post by chrimsi » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:59 pm

jmoysa wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 9886ae.jpg[/IMG]

The things she posted were on her IG stories so now they’re gone. I did find the above pic. A few months ago I thought Missy was her bff. She hasn’t been posting pictures with the Lannings recently. Just different from a few months ago when there were all kinds of pics of missy and Brooke as bff.

I’m sure that the dig in the podcast about Kelsey wasn’t an innocent slip. The Lannings made a point of continuing on even after Katie said something. I’m wondering if something else has gone on more recently and Bryan found out about it. He’s smarter than to let it slip, even if we all know they’re trying so hard to be edgy.

Uhh, what was that slip about?

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jmoysa » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:31 am

chrimsi wrote:
jmoysa wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 9886ae.jpg[/IMG]

Uhh, what was that slip about?

On the podcast that they did during during the dbejck vacation (cullens Don’t Tell Mom) Bryan said that Kelsey stripped on the hood of his car, Katie even said “is that your friend on YouTube “, I had the feeling Katie was uncomfortable by calling her by name. It’s right part the 1:00.00 time. It’s talked about on the Steps To Wander thread yesterday.

It really was a bit of a shock since nothing has been said about the best friend since high school/ Bryan’s assistant suddenly being gone from their life and nothing ever said.

We’re all speculating that Corbin must be splitting fire right now...Kelsey slipped and said their unborn baby’s name (Tabor) in a vlog and he left the comments turned on until they started getting comments on here and the vlog, he took vid down edited the name out, shut off the comments again but too late. Deleted, etc. caught in lies.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Theirmom » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:05 am

Missy did an Assumptions video on her channel and she FINALLY admitted to the Botox/fillers. Even confirmed the timeline we guessed here.

:roll:
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:17 pm

They uploaded another instastory of Finn peeing outside
Do they EVER stop and think before they post? Ever?

chrimsi
Talker
Talker

Post by chrimsi » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:04 am

Ohh Bryan...[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 2a62c0.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “Daily Bumps”