Dailyditchingkindergarten | Part #107

emilyrose26
Talker
Talker

Re: Dailyditchingkindergarten | Part #107

Post by emilyrose26 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:56 pm

...and 2 hours ago she set it free.

Did this piece of shit really have that poor bird locked up for 10 hours?? She may not have uploaded the footage right away but however long she had it for it was daytime when she caged it and full dark when she FINALLY let it go. These people are nothing but scum and they're teaching their kids that they are better than any creature and can do whatever they want to them. Makes me so mad.Image

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by coolusername1236 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:23 am

I don’t see why they never think about the diseases they could get from handling random animals.
TellAll
Informer
Informer

Post by TellAll » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:54 am

Kelsey’s getting inducted. Here’s comes the “Getting pregnant?!” “Having baby #3” Vlogs from the Lannings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommycrunch
Amateur
Amateur

Post by mommycrunch » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:54 am

Bryan and Missy are idiots that live in there fantasy world that YT created. Soon when the cash runs out, they will be struggling to make ends meet.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Cgl33 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:04 pm

If someone reported her where I live, she could actually pay a fine or worse for trapping the bird. Not ok at all.
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:27 pm

I know this isn't their thread, but look what Jeff and his Slyfox buddies are up to. This is so wrong in so many ways. Peyton is what, 5? She can't consent to this. Thirsty much? Bryan and Missy are well shed of these jerks.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... a750a7.jpg[/IMG]Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by onbreak » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:10 pm

They've been doing this for a while. Have they even been noticed? LMFAO

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

PirateWench8
Informer
Informer

Post by PirateWench8 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:32 pm

onbreak wrote:They've been doing this for a while. Have they even been noticed? LMFAO

She’s the same age as Ollie she’s six.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:52 pm

PirateWench8 wrote:
onbreak wrote:They've been doing this for a while. Have they even been noticed? LMFAO

She’s the same age as Ollie she’s six.

Doesn't make it any better. And no, they haven't been noticed as far as I know. They've been doing it ever since the paparazzi started getting pics of Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin. So yeah, it's nothing new, but the "wedding" pictures are especially skeevy to me. And now they are trying to get their followers to tag the Biebers as well. Thirsty AF.

Free
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Free » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:23 pm

Anyone take a look at their views? 92K on a video from 2 weeks ago. Anyone know if it Is harder to scam bot the views on fundraiser videos? Those numbers are low esp. for someone on the road to 5 Mill y'all.
hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Post by hotcoffee » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:34 pm

Free wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:23 pm
Anyone take a look at their views? 92K on a video from 2 weeks ago. Anyone know if it Is harder to scam bot the views on fundraiser videos? Those numbers are low esp. for someone on the road to 5 Mill y'all.
ive noticed and wondered what was up too!
I don't care about your life
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:28 pm

Their views don't match the numbers of their subscribers, that's for sure!

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jmoysa » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:07 am

Of course the views don’t match... that’s what happens when you buy subs! Bryan has been doing it for years, especially this time of the year. Every year right around the first, they hit some magic number.

I watched their latest vlog on invidious. I find it hard to believe that fisher price actually paid these people for that. These people ARE NOT actors or talented! Bryan was maybe the worst, so over the top (he really does think he’s got a gift). Missy was awkward/fake. Jackson was so easy to understand but Ollie still having trouble with some sounds/words.

Isn’t this a direct violation of the new YouTube rules? I can’t imagine it’s going to be shown on a national level (tv). Clearly aimed at children. The next episode is going to be on the Mechams channel next week.

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jmoysa » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:03 am

Sorry for the double post. So I looked at Bryan’s music website. Sorry, but talking about his childhood was uncalled for. He says in the bio that his live of country music came from living in the mountains and “chopping and gathering wood to keep the family warm”. What? Whoever told him to include all that needs to have their head examined! This Bryan who needs to call his father in law to change a lightbulb!

It says on that website that he has a concert coming up on Dec 2 at a place called The Hotel Cafe. It’s interesting that he’s not listed on the calendar or you can’t buy tickets. On Bryan’s website it only asks for RSVP. This is a 21 and older venue. I’m thinking Bryan has rented out one of the stages and is going to pay for the entry fees. This place doesn’t do free concerts. He’s doing this with Rachel Talbot.

It was funny in the FAQ someone asked if they served cranberry vodkas and could a 6 year old come. Missy?

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:42 am

Love of country music? WTF? If he loves country music so much, how come he's always trying to get the attention of Justin Timberlake and Justin Bieber, and he never performs country music? He's full of it. They've gone to a couple of country concerts, and he always mentions that it was Missy who wanted to go.
He makes my head hurt.

scojacar
Informer
Informer

Post by scojacar » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:19 pm

He probably thinks the country music industry will be easier to break into. Which it would be if he had the talent. (Just because I notice way more middle-aged men suddenly make it big in country than in other genres. Pop stars normally start young and have to have a look that Bryan just doesn’t have.) But again, I don’t think he has the talent for it.
emilyrose26
Talker
Talker

Post by emilyrose26 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:44 pm

jmoysa wrote:Sorry for the double post. So I looked at Bryan’s music website. Sorry, but talking about his childhood was uncalled for. He says in the bio that his live of country music came from living in the mountains and “chopping and gathering wood to keep the family warm”. What? Whoever told him to include all that needs to have their head examined! This Bryan who needs to call his father in law to change a lightbulb!

It says on that website that he has a concert coming up on Dec 2 at a place called The Hotel Cafe. It’s interesting that he’s not listed on the calendar or you can’t buy tickets. On Bryan’s website it only asks for RSVP. This is a 21 and older venue. I’m thinking Bryan has rented out one of the stages and is going to pay for the entry fees. This place doesn’t do free concerts. He’s doing this with Rachel Talbot.

It was funny in the FAQ someone asked if they served cranberry vodkas and could a 6 year old come. Missy?

Looks like the calendar only goes to November for now.

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jmoysa » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:46 pm

emilyrose26 wrote:
jmoysa wrote:Sorry for the double post. So I looked at Bryan’s music website. Sorry, but talking about his childhood was uncalled for. He says in the bio that his live of country music came from living in the mountains and “chopping and gathering wood to keep the family warm”. What? Whoever told him to include all that needs to have their head examined! This Bryan who needs to call his father in law to change a lightbulb!

Go look under tickets. It’s not there. That’s why I think he’s rented out the whole space and you only have to rsvp on his website.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Liz_444
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liz_444 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:18 pm

Which vlog has their Fisher Price commercial?
emilyrose26
Talker
Talker

Post by emilyrose26 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:23 pm

jmoysa wrote:
emilyrose26 wrote:

Go look under tickets. It’s not there. That’s why I think he’s rented out the whole space and you only have to rsvp on his website.

Yeah I saw that. We should all RSVP with rude comments, haha!

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jmoysa » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:27 pm

Liz_444 wrote:Which vlog has their Fisher Price commercial?
The one a couple of days ago about ollie running away. The title is clickbait because that’s not even the premise of the vlog.

Liz_444
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liz_444 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:33 pm

jmoysa wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:27 pm
Liz_444 wrote:Which vlog has their Fisher Price commercial?
The one a couple of days ago about ollie running away. The title is clickbait because that’s not even the premise of the vlog.

Thanks. I don't watch them often since I find them boring. I also watch them on Invidious.
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Post by lazydazey » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:49 pm

He always buys subscribers thats why nothing has every really matched up. Also I dont think he has any sort of talent at all. Him and missy's voices bother me. Maybe because i'm not from there? I really don't know why many of these youtubers voices bother me, lol. I do feel like he probably rented a stage and LMFAO Rsvping with rude comments, that great. Haha
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by onbreak » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:25 pm

I thought he was an emo kid in high school? Mayday parade isn't very twangy. Maybe as he was taking care of his farm chores he had to listen to Randy Travis and Alan Jackson, so he's OG country deep down.

Carlyweav1012
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by Carlyweav1012 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:57 pm

Did Missy really need her mom to come over to help her cleans her cuts? That’s pathetic

Return to “Daily Bumps”