Daily Mithy Wants a Girl but Bryan Makes Her Hurl | Part #108

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Daily Mithy Wants a Girl but Bryan Makes Her Hurl | Part #108

Post by luci417 »

lmmomSD wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:57 pm
Dizzlecrazy wrote:Lol at Bryan referring to himself as “the Justin Timberlake of country music”

Sure Jan.
He's not the "Justin Timberlake" of anything.
What does "the Justin Timberlake of country music" even mean?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
You might say he is the Justin Timberlake of being nothing like Justin Timberlake.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD »

My daughter showed me an instastory of Finn dancing in the kitchen by himself. At first I thought maybe it was set up, because the ipad was on the counter, but then I remembered how they "can't control" Finn, and he climbs on everything. And Missy walks in and starts bitching about how she hates the music. I don't know what it was because I didn't look closely enough, but it was rock, heavy on the guitars. She says, "Oh, he's definitely Bryan's son!"
But I thought Bryan was raised on country and loooooves it so much. She is messing up the narrative!
And the number of instastories-- she must walk around with her face in her phone all the time!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

WatchinTheWreck
Talker
Talker

Post by WatchinTheWreck »

100midas wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:41 am I was also surprised that Missy was so excited Ollie was reading those sentences, as a 7 year old first grader. Maybe for a 4-5 year old it would've been impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ollie is actually right where he should be. Forcing 4-5 year old children to read is not developmentally appropriate and research backs this up. This is one the reasons our public education system is crumbling. They are pushing children too much and too hard.

Return to “Daily Bumps”