Cassie Hollister

pinkerbelle
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cassie Hollister

Post by pinkerbelle »

Lovethesnark wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:03 am They still have Koda. He’s just first to be sent home with her parents whenever it’s convenient. I don’t think her parents will take CiCi because she’s a lot to handle. Koda has spent more of his life with her parents than he has with Cassie. Was I the only one annoyed when she tried to pretend they rescued CiCi when it’s obvious that they bought her from a bad breeder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh absolutely. Huskies are hardly ever given away. Huskies are dogs that people pay massive amounts of money for.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lovethesnark »

Who the hell does a first initial reveal?

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD »

pinkerbelle wrote:
Lovethesnark wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:03 am They still have Koda. He’s just first to be sent home with her parents whenever it’s convenient. I don’t think her parents will take CiCi because she’s a lot to handle. Koda has spent more of his life with her parents than he has with Cassie. Was I the only one annoyed when she tried to pretend they rescued CiCi when it’s obvious that they bought her from a bad breeder?

Oh absolutely. Huskies are hardly ever given away. Huskies are dogs that people pay massive amounts of money for.
Not in San Diego. The Petfinder website here has pages and pages of huskies and German shepherds that people pulled a Bryan and Missy on and didn’t research the breed and are shocked by the way they behave. "OMG! I didn't know huskies needed so much activity! I didn't realize that they were so loud!" "I didn't know German shepherds were so protective!" And they send them to rescues or shelters
Even after spending tons of money for them.
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

roseter
Talker
Talker

Post by roseter »

Lovethesnark wrote:Who the hell does a first initial reveal?

I seem to recall Cole and Sav did, but Cassie has to be kidding herself to think anyone cares enough for her to get good views from it.

So it’s J - I bet his name will be James or a variant of it, because this girl doesn’t have a creative bone in her body.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lovethesnark »

It’s probably Jamie. The Spanish version of James. Maybe Jamison.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by actuallydear »

Shock horror. She's having a boy and the first letter of his name happens to be the same as her dad and brother... and nephews middle names.

I would've been more surprised if she didn't call her baby something relating to her family.

Return to “Daily Bumps”