DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

kittypurry wrote:Rewatched the Top Secret Project vlog where the chest was first shown and I don't think it was originally intended for Halloween. Bryan says it's for something new and exciting that they will be making an announcement for soon. That never happened.

Maybe it was something with Slyfox?
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by liz749 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
kittypurry wrote:Rewatched the Top Secret Project vlog where the chest was first shown and I don't think it was originally intended for Halloween. Bryan says it's for something new and exciting that they will be making an announcement for soon. That never happened.

They didn't use the 3 little doors on the front of it either did they? Maybe a toy or dress up channel is still in the works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

liz749 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

They didn't use the 3 little doors on the front of it either did they? Maybe a toy or dress up channel is still in the works.

Hopefully they are postponing that idea until Ollie can be understood when he talks.
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

Sorry to post for like the 4th time but Bryan said on twitter that he was busy "perfecting" the thumbnail and this is what he came up with. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016110 ... 451176.png[/img]

You can't even see Finn's face. If that's what he calls perfect....ImageImage

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

liz749 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

If it wasn't the plan at the time, then maybe they've now gotten the idea from here. I hate that Image
jmenjivar88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jmenjivar88 »

liz749 wrote:Sorry to post for like the 4th time but Bryan said on twitter that he was busy "perfecting" the thumbnail and this is what he came up with. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016110 ... 451176.png[/img]

You can't even see Finn's face. If that's what he calls perfect....ImageImage

that's what pisses me off!! Ollie is the main star character! Front & center! Poor Finn! Why are they such assholes to him! Makes me crazy mad!

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I think Papa as Mr Smee was the cutest out of all of them. I also like Jimmy for going along with it even though he looked miserable lol it was annoying when Missy was whining about him taking it off before going trick-or-treating.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kittypurry wrote:That treasure chest was first shown in July, I wonder if they'd planned this skit and their costumes way back then?

I can't believe they scripted Ollie hitting his little brother with the sword :( the sound effects made it worse

Ollie was so hard to understand, I think his speech issues are more noticeable in this video because they don't have an adult telling him what to say or translating for us. I couldn't understand half of what he said at the beginning

#FreeJimmy2k16
I'm glad I wasn't the only one that hated Ollie pretending to "kill" his brother in that part. More encouraging Ollie to be mean to people. :( Them saying Ollie could have all Finn's candy, right in front of Ollie made me cringe. Sure like someone else said, Finn is too young for most of it, but they are just reinforcing the fact that everything that is Finn'a is actually just Ollie's.

Some minion in the comments said "oh Ollie chose his family over all that gold! You really are raising that kid right!" Bc that whole thing wasn't scripted at ALL. This is his target demo, right there..

As much as I don't want Ollie to start a toy channel, I really hope that chest has another use other than a 30 second bit in an over the top production of a vlog.

Ollie's speech is getting to the point where SOMETHING has got to be done. I know it's a broken record but it's pitiful how they have ignored the issue. 80% of the things he said were either unintelligible or completely mispronounced. I'm not saying he needs PERFECT speech at 3, but for the love of GOD please start correcting the "den" thing!!!!!!!!! It's not hard. Just stop him, slowly pronounce the word with him and make him repete it. It's not going to happen overnight but gentle correction would make a world of difference. But then that would mean someone telling Ollie he was wrong and correcting him, never going to happen with Prince Golden Boy.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Can anyone translate what Oliver said at the beginning. I got bits and pieces but 99 percent of it was WHAT?? And did you hear how he said crocodile GET THAT KID SOME SPEECH
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

Bambi_ wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I cannot understand half of what Ollie says... Crocodileden and shaden (shadow)
Ahoyden! Image Seriosuly, what was the answer to Cassie's riddle, I really could not understand him.

he was trying to say shadow

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
LillyBella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LillyBella »

This has been said a million times but Ollie's speech is so bad, they really should get him some help (or at least help him themselves, after they stop making snaps about how "advanced" he is). And why do they keep ignoring Finn and making Ollie #1?? Finn is adorable in that little crocodile costume. That being said, Ollie's "let's go!" at the end of the intro was cute too. It isn't his fault his speech is bad and he's spoiled, but his family should stop his mean behaviour immediately. Please get some tips from Supernanny or something if you're afraid of tantrums.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

They haven't done anything with Ollie's speech because Bryan is too being being a pop star and Missy is too busy being pampered every damn day. IF (and I hope he does) Ollie goes to Kindergartnen he will more likely be evaluated and referred or possibly given speech therapy. PERSONAL - My son pronounced a few letters wrongly, his Ts sounded like Ds sometime etc. I honestly didn't hear it, but it was nothing like Ollie's "den". Anyhow, where I live in the US all Kindergartners are evaluated and ones that need speech therapy are referred to the school speech therapist. I had to give consent and my son had free speech therapy from school. It was great and I'm glad we did it. I know each school district is different and my children go to public school. I hope if they don't get help that they will at least be offered help.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

workfromhomemom wrote:They haven't done anything with Ollie's speech because Bryan is too being being a pop star and Missy is too busy being pampered every damn day. IF (and I hope he does) Ollie goes to Kindergartnen he will more likely be evaluated and referred or possibly given speech therapy. PERSONAL - My son pronounced a few letters wrongly, his Ts sounded like Ds sometime etc. I honestly didn't hear it, but it was nothing like Ollie's "den". Anyhow, where I live in the US all Kindergartners are evaluated and ones that need speech therapy are referred to the school speech therapist. I had to give consent and my son had free speech therapy from school. It was great and I'm glad we did it. I know each school district is different and my children go to public school. I hope if they don't get help that they will at least be offered help.
They have to have consent to evaluate though right? I don't remember with my kids about speech, but i do know i had to sign consent forms for everything from hearing/vision screenings to head lice checks. I assume they will have to have permission to evaluate, and Missy won't sign that, I'd bet all the money in my pocket. Consenting to him being evaluated would be (in her eyes) admitting that he might not be perfect, or fit into that picture perfect family they are painting on youtube. She doesn't believe dr's for shit and relies on dr google to be her deciding word. If Missy doesn't think there is a problem then there isn't one and there will be no need to evaluate him. I also think that Ollie will be bounced from school to school or (god forbid) homeschooled bc the first time they tell her he might have an issue she will yank him out as fast as possible. How dare anyone think Ollie is anything less that the most advanced spethal shnoflake in the whole school?
perctpiper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by perctpiper »

"Ahoy there!"
"Happy Halloween!"
"Welcome to our Halloween Special! I'm Captain Jake"
"Lets wookit captured"
Hi-ya Hi-ya
"I wookit gold"
Hi-ya Hi-ya
"Watch out Captain Hook"
Hi ya
"Il wookit gold"
"Let's go!"

I'm 90% sure this is what he's saying lol
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I will say that Ollie looked thrilled at the beginning, he looked happier than when he went to Disney ( which should show them that he just needs to spend time with family instead of being sat in front of the tv)
What the heck, at one point during the video they were all sitting mouthing to Ollie exactly what to say "I saved you guys".

Return to “Daily Bumps”