DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

LillyBella
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Unread post by LillyBella »

This has been said a million times but Ollie's speech is so bad, they really should get him some help (or at least help him themselves, after they stop making snaps about how "advanced" he is). And why do they keep ignoring Finn and making Ollie #1?? Finn is adorable in that little crocodile costume. That being said, Ollie's "let's go!" at the end of the intro was cute too. It isn't his fault his speech is bad and he's spoiled, but his family should stop his mean behaviour immediately. Please get some tips from Supernanny or something if you're afraid of tantrums.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

They haven't done anything with Ollie's speech because Bryan is too being being a pop star and Missy is too busy being pampered every damn day. IF (and I hope he does) Ollie goes to Kindergartnen he will more likely be evaluated and referred or possibly given speech therapy. PERSONAL - My son pronounced a few letters wrongly, his Ts sounded like Ds sometime etc. I honestly didn't hear it, but it was nothing like Ollie's "den". Anyhow, where I live in the US all Kindergartners are evaluated and ones that need speech therapy are referred to the school speech therapist. I had to give consent and my son had free speech therapy from school. It was great and I'm glad we did it. I know each school district is different and my children go to public school. I hope if they don't get help that they will at least be offered help.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

workfromhomemom wrote:They haven't done anything with Ollie's speech because Bryan is too being being a pop star and Missy is too busy being pampered every damn day. IF (and I hope he does) Ollie goes to Kindergartnen he will more likely be evaluated and referred or possibly given speech therapy. PERSONAL - My son pronounced a few letters wrongly, his Ts sounded like Ds sometime etc. I honestly didn't hear it, but it was nothing like Ollie's "den". Anyhow, where I live in the US all Kindergartners are evaluated and ones that need speech therapy are referred to the school speech therapist. I had to give consent and my son had free speech therapy from school. It was great and I'm glad we did it. I know each school district is different and my children go to public school. I hope if they don't get help that they will at least be offered help.
They have to have consent to evaluate though right? I don't remember with my kids about speech, but i do know i had to sign consent forms for everything from hearing/vision screenings to head lice checks. I assume they will have to have permission to evaluate, and Missy won't sign that, I'd bet all the money in my pocket. Consenting to him being evaluated would be (in her eyes) admitting that he might not be perfect, or fit into that picture perfect family they are painting on youtube. She doesn't believe dr's for shit and relies on dr google to be her deciding word. If Missy doesn't think there is a problem then there isn't one and there will be no need to evaluate him. I also think that Ollie will be bounced from school to school or (god forbid) homeschooled bc the first time they tell her he might have an issue she will yank him out as fast as possible. How dare anyone think Ollie is anything less that the most advanced spethal shnoflake in the whole school?
perctpiper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by perctpiper »

"Ahoy there!"
"Happy Halloween!"
"Welcome to our Halloween Special! I'm Captain Jake"
"Lets wookit captured"
Hi-ya Hi-ya
"I wookit gold"
Hi-ya Hi-ya
"Watch out Captain Hook"
Hi ya
"Il wookit gold"
"Let's go!"

I'm 90% sure this is what he's saying lol
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I will say that Ollie looked thrilled at the beginning, he looked happier than when he went to Disney ( which should show them that he just needs to spend time with family instead of being sat in front of the tv)
What the heck, at one point during the video they were all sitting mouthing to Ollie exactly what to say "I saved you guys".

Return to “Daily Bumps”