DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Part 73: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=9929
In the last thread Bryan continued to blow a lot of money on his album, Missy claimed that Ollie is a humbled child, and they LOST at the streamy awards. Yay.

Feel free to post a better summary :)
#FreeFinleyandJackson
smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Unread post by smellycat801 »

Damn, Oliver is so spoiled.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

Damn, Oliver is so spoiled.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I like Missy more when she is around Kelsey and Corbin and not Bryan. She did a nice job with their party. It wasn't my style but it seemed to fit them pretty well. Hopefully she put a lot of effort into Finn's party too.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Isn't Finn's birthday on the 24th? I had to look it up, because I thought it was a little weird to do back to back parties like this. I haven't watched the vlogs for a couple of weeks, so did Missy explain why she wanted to do the party now? Seems like next weekend would be more appropriate. Also, as someone mentioned in the last thread, it's a shame Ollie is the center of attention on Finn's birthday. I looked at Missy Instagram, and she hasn't even posted a picture of the little afterthought (I mean Birthday Boy) today yet:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016101 ... 2de510.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Double post.
Niki247
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Niki247 »

Well, I guess we know for sure that sports car of Brian's is indeed his. Johnson Fam vlog showed their collection of cars *eye roll* (which is something the bums will never prob do) They sure don't do a good job at trying to hide it though Image screen shot is of Bryans Camero
Screenshot_20161016-144438.jpg
Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I decided to watch the vlog today just because I wanted to compare the gender reveal to Finn's first birthday party. Missy did put a lot of effort into it - although it looked like she took _every_ idea she saw on Pinterest and jammed it in her house! I just hope she put at least that much effort into Finn's party. If not, could you imagine being Finn in twenty years and looking back to see that your mom put more effort into her friend's gender reveal than your own first birthday? This is the one time that I hope Missy goes over the top.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

sammibro wrote:Isn't Finn's birthday on the 24th? I had to look it up, because I thought it was a little weird to do back to back parties like this. I haven't watched the vlogs for a couple of weeks, so did Missy explain why she wanted to do the party now? Seems like next weekend would be more appropriate. Also, as someone mentioned in the last thread, it's a shame Ollie is the center of attention on Finn's birthday. I looked at Missy Instagram, and she hasn't even posted a picture of the little afterthought (I mean Birthday Boy) today yet.

They probably wanted to give Missy some sort of birthday thing next weekend considering their birthdays are a few days apart, so they just tossed Finley's birthday for the weekend before and Missy's for the weekend after.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Yesss finally my hashtag got used as a thread title

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Niki247 wrote:Well, I guess we know for sure that sports car of Brian's is indeed his. Johnson Fam vlog showed their collection of cars *eye roll* (which is something the bums will never prob do) They sure don't do a good job at trying to hide it though Image screen shot is of Bryans Camero
Screenshot_20161016-144438.jpg
Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk
I remember Bryan was talking about the cars used in the night driving shoot as if they were procured by the production company, when I'm pretty sure they are the Volvo and the Camaro. He said "I get to drive a black sports car and Missy gets a mom van", and later "Missy's bummed she didn't get a cool sports car".
Last edited by kittypurry on Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MamaJoAnna wrote:
sammibro wrote:Isn't Finn's birthday on the 24th? I had to look it up, because I thought it was a little weird to do back to back parties like this. I haven't watched the vlogs for a couple of weeks, so did Missy explain why she wanted to do the party now? Seems like next weekend would be more appropriate. Also, as someone mentioned in the last thread, it's a shame Ollie is the center of attention on Finn's birthday. I looked at Missy Instagram, and she hasn't even posted a picture of the little afterthought (I mean Birthday Boy) today yet.

They probably wanted to give Missy some sort of birthday thing next weekend considering their birthdays are a few days apart, so they just tossed Finley's birthday for the weekend before and Missy's for the weekend after.
Ah, yes! How could I forget! Missy has to have her Birthday Week!

manadefe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by manadefe »

Or maybe they wanted their friends to be at the party.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I have the feeling that now that we know Kelsey and Corbin are having a girl, Missy is going to get a bad case of baby fever and we will be getting a pregnancy announcement soon.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Why did Bryan have that arrow on his shirt? I know it was for the party, but every time he spoke, it would move.
And again, he is looking at the camera while talking to his child.
I seriously bet she's put more effort into the gender reveal than Finn's party. Because that's all she's talked about. Not about Finn's party, just "I'm so busy planning the gender reveal!"
And I'm sorry. I don't think Missy was happy for them. Her smile looked really forced.
So they spend all that time planning the gender reveal, and go out the night before to get ONE present for Finn's first birthday. So not right.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

lmmomSD wrote:Why did Bryan have that arrow on his shirt? I know it was for the party, but every time he spoke, it would move.
And again, he is looking at the camera while talking to his child.
I seriously bet she's put more effort into the gender reveal than Finn's party. Because that's all she's talked about. Not about Finn's party, just "I'm so busy planning the gender reveal!"
And I'm sorry. I don't think Missy was happy for them. Her smile looked really forced.
So they spend all that time planning the gender reveal, and go out the night before to get ONE present for Finn's first birthday. So not right.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Her smile did look really forced. I wish we could've seen her initial reaction when they first popped the balloon.
tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

Yeah Finn's party feels like such an afterthought. She is probably more excited about her friends having a girl than about his first birthday... Also ugh once Kelsey has the baby, EVERY time they see them it is going to be going on about how she is Finn's girlfriend I bet
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

Pridiction - Missy will now pregnant in time for a Christmas pregnancy reveal or K&C will end up moving to California and on the Lanning payroll.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

spotsanddots wrote:Pridiction - Missy will now pregnant in time for a Christmas pregnancy reveal or K&C will end up moving to California and on the Lanning payroll.
Oh, wow-- I can just see that. "Bryan, since you can't give me a girl, you have to pay for Corbin and Kelsey to move down here so I have a little girl to spoil"
We were watching Roman Atwood, and it was his son's 12th birthday. They gave him an iPhone 7, and the kid actually started crying. It was so sweet, and I couldn't help but think Ollie at 12 will already have every toy and gadget possible, and will be like the kids on Super Sweet Sixteen, complaining about the color.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Return to “Daily Bumps”