DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Locked
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 7369
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 854 times
Been thanked: 1866 times

Re: DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Post by Playsinrain » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:55 am

tnchk1187 wrote:Wonder if this is what the treasure chest is for?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm still thinking its for a toy channel that they will have to subtitle bc Ollie cant effing talk. "Oden's Toy Chestden"
User avatar
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1483
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:06 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Post by tintin15 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:56 am

When have they ever cared about Peter Pan? That's what I want to know lol

And yeah, Missy should never ever go blonde. That's not even just a cruel criticism, because the same goes for me as I have about the same skin color and eye color as Missy does, and blonde just doesn't go well.

On an unrelated note, is it bad that those of you who have icons, I just imagine your icon talking when I read your posts? I feel like that's just me lol
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 7369
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 854 times
Been thanked: 1866 times

Re: DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Post by Playsinrain » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:04 am

tintin15 wrote:When have they ever cared about Peter Pan? That's what I want to know lol

And yeah, Missy should never ever go blonde. That's not even just a cruel criticism, because the same goes for me as I have about the same skin color and eye color as Missy does, and blonde just doesn't go well.

On an unrelated note, is it bad that those of you who have icons, I just imagine your icon talking when I read your posts? I feel like that's just me lol
I'm hoping the Peter Pan thing was catering too Ollie and what he wanted. The real question is going to be what happens when Finn is old enough to care what he dresses as... Will he ever get a full family costume catered to him or will it always be Ollie's decision?

Missy is way to pale complected to go blonde, I'm right there with her, she looks much better with darker hair.
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 791
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:43 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Post by liz749 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:25 am

Playsinrain wrote:
tnchk1187 wrote:Wonder if this is what the treasure chest is for?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm still thinking its for a toy channel that they will have to subtitle bc Ollie cant effing talk. "Oden's Toy Chestden"
I was just wondering the same thing. I suppose we'll find out soon. I really hope they didn't make Papa build that huge extravagant toy chest just for a Halloween vlog.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
captainyodels
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:46 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Post by captainyodels » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:27 am

Playsinrain wrote:
tnchk1187 wrote:Wonder if this is what the treasure chest is for?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm still thinking its for a toy channel that they will have to subtitle bc Ollie cant effing talk. "Oden's Toy Chestden"
I just guffawed. Lmfao. I know he's just a toddler, but I get seriously annoyed when he fucks up every word with den and NOBODY CORRECTS HIM. I know at some point they must just give up with correction because he is gonna say it how he wants, but I can't help but feel rage and cringe when he does it!
jmenjivar88
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:06 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Post by jmenjivar88 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:30 am

Lurker4Life wrote:
jmenjivar88 wrote: why is mithy trying every thing she can to milf it up? It's not working & she's looking super desperate... but then again, I'm sure Bryan is all "Babe, you look SUPER hot! Babe! No really babe! You look HOT! Ughhhh can they go away?!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't see how anything in that photo is 'milfed up'. It just looks like she's wearing a pretty good Tinkerbelle costume.
her non existent tits are literally about to fall out of the costume


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 7369
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 854 times
Been thanked: 1866 times

Re: DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Post by Playsinrain » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:41 am

jmenjivar88 wrote:
Lurker4Life wrote:
I don't see how anything in that photo is 'milfed up'. It just looks like she's wearing a pretty good Tinkerbelle costume.
her non existent tits are literally about to fall out of the costume


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Non existent??? As much as i hate Missy, her boobs are fabulous and there are a bunch of us on here that share that opinion. Shes at LEAST a large C or small D cup. In what world is that non existent? Are you sure you aren't thinking of skeletal Ellie? Shes the one with non existent boobs.

Edited to say, they do look smaller in that costume than normal. maybe its the angle of that pic but they looked way bigger in the Belle costume than in that Tink one.
User avatar
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 597
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:31 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Post by PosyGirl72 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:47 am

Playsinrain wrote:
jmenjivar88 wrote:
Lurker4Life wrote:
I don't see how anything in that photo is 'milfed up'. It just looks like she's wearing a pretty good Tinkerbelle costume.
her non existent tits are literally about to fall out of the costume


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Non existent??? As much as i hate Missy, her boobs are fabulous and there are a bunch of us on here that share that opinion. Shes at LEAST a large C or small D cup. In what world is that non existent? Are you sure you aren't thinking of skeletal Ellie? Shes the one with non existent boobs.

Edited to say, they do look smaller in that costume than normal. maybe its the angle of that pic but they looked way bigger in the Belle costume than in that Tink one.
in the bell costume she was wearing a strapless bra so she had some decent support, I don't think she's wearing one in the Tinkerbell one.

But yeah, she's got boobs.
Image

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer
Posts: 318
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:01 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Post by Lurker4Life » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:57 am

My quoting isn't working properly but

I think we have different definitions of spilling out. In that photo to me her boobs look a lot smaller than normal, but I don't see any upper or side cleavage which I consider to be 'milfy'. While I do think it looks like she could raise her arms higher and they would be some exposure, I think any woman with some from of larger boobs has that issue with strapless dresses or shirts. I know I have to be careful of it, but I don't see anything sexual about the costume.

And thanks for the people who replied to the Cassie as Peter Pan thing, I think I was moulding Elf on the Shelf and Peter Pan together.
Last edited by Lurker4Life on Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer
Posts: 318
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:01 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Post by Lurker4Life » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:58 am

I wonder if poor Bry Bry is upset with the views on the Halloween party, I mean he used Clowns AND Halloween in the title!
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 14243
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:33 am
Has thanked: 1219 times
Been thanked: 7279 times

DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Post by HelloSweetie » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:01 am

I think Missy's boobs are being grossly overrated here, but that's just my opinion . I will agree though that it's probably her best feature!

No way is she a D cup though.... maybe a C when breastfeeding, but when you look at older pics she's actually quite small.
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 7369
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 854 times
Been thanked: 1866 times

Re: DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Post by Playsinrain » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:04 am

People were wondering why they had this party on a Sunday night, bc everything is for the Vlog guys! They had to have the party then so that they could upload the party footage on Halloween. They don't care about common courtesy or common sense, if they did the party on Saturday they probably wouldn't have had the cops called and gotten "shut down" :roll: like they did. But they dont care about that, they had to have vlog footage! And props to whoever said it before me, if you invite the neighbors, they wont call the cops! Would have been a great way to mingle with them and maybe made friends... But then again, those people arent blood relatives of Missy or YT peeps so those friendships are unneeded.
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 7369
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 854 times
Been thanked: 1866 times

Re: DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Post by Playsinrain » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:05 am

HelloSweetie wrote:I think Missy's boobs are being grossly overrated here, but that's just my opinion Image. I will agree though that it's probably her best feature!

No way is she a D cup though.... maybe a C when breastfeeding, but when you look at older pics she's actually quite small.
I'm pushing it with saying they are a D's, but i know i have seen some pics of her (while breastfeeding, well not ACTUALLY breastfeeding but when Finn was more exclusively breastfed) where she could easily fit into a D.
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 14243
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:33 am
Has thanked: 1219 times
Been thanked: 7279 times

Re: DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Post by HelloSweetie » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:06 am

Playsinrain wrote:People were wondering why they had this party on a Sunday night, bc everything is for the Vlog guys! They had to have the party then so that they could upload the party footage on Halloween. They don't care about common courtesy or common sense, if they did the party on Saturday they probably wouldn't have had the cops called and gotten "shut down" :roll: like they did. But they dont care about that, they had to have vlog footage! And props to whoever said it before me, if you invite the neighbors, they wont call the cops! Would have been a great way to mingle with them and maybe made friends... But then again, those people arent blood relatives of Missy or YT peeps so those friendships are unneeded.
I have watched yet, but did they show proof they were shut down, or did everyone just go home early because it was a Sunday. Maybe Bryan is just trying to make things seem less lame?

If the party was truly for their friends they would have had it on Sat. You're right it was for the vlog, and that's sad and pathetic.
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 7369
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 854 times
Been thanked: 1866 times

Re: DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Post by Playsinrain » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:09 am

HelloSweetie wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:People were wondering why they had this party on a Sunday night, bc everything is for the Vlog guys! They had to have the party then so that they could upload the party footage on Halloween. They don't care about common courtesy or common sense, if they did the party on Saturday they probably wouldn't have had the cops called and gotten "shut down" :roll: like they did. But they dont care about that, they had to have vlog footage! And props to whoever said it before me, if you invite the neighbors, they wont call the cops! Would have been a great way to mingle with them and maybe made friends... But then again, those people arent blood relatives of Missy or YT peeps so those friendships are unneeded.
I have watched yet, but did they show proof they were shut down, or did everyone just go home early because it was a Sunday. Maybe Bryan is just trying to make things seem less lame?

If the party was truly for their friends they would have had it on Sat. You're right it was for the vlog, and that's sad and pathetic.
Missy said in the vlog that the county sheriff deputies were there but they never showed cop cars or cops and then proceeded to do "one more song" with the band before they shut it down. Someone else said it, but they are right, the cops would have not been happy if they continued on after they were warned. They would have hung around to make sure they quieted down. I'm calling bullshit just bc of that, and i feel like Bryan would have shown the cop cars at least just to get it on film and them continuing on with the party anyway just makes it seem like they are talking crap.
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer
Posts: 318
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:01 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Post by Lurker4Life » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:11 am

HelloSweetie wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:People were wondering why they had this party on a Sunday night, bc everything is for the Vlog guys! They had to have the party then so that they could upload the party footage on Halloween. They don't care about common courtesy or common sense, if they did the party on Saturday they probably wouldn't have had the cops called and gotten "shut down" :roll: like they did. But they dont care about that, they had to have vlog footage! And props to whoever said it before me, if you invite the neighbors, they wont call the cops! Would have been a great way to mingle with them and maybe made friends... But then again, those people arent blood relatives of Missy or YT peeps so those friendships are unneeded.
I have watched yet, but did they show proof they were shut down, or did everyone just go home early because it was a Sunday. Maybe Bryan is just trying to make things seem less lame?

If the party was truly for their friends they would have had it on Sat. You're right it was for the vlog, and that's sad and pathetic.
It was just a few seconds of Bryan yelling we got shut down, everyone cheering, and then afterwards they showed Bryan/the band playing again, which if that's the order the night really happened in I doubt they were actually shut down.
User avatar
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 597
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:31 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Post by PosyGirl72 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:14 am

HelloSweetie wrote:I think Missy's boobs are being grossly overrated here, but that's just my opinion Image. I will agree though that it's probably her best feature!

No way is she a D cup though.... maybe a C when breastfeeding, but when you look at older pics she's actually quite small.
i don't look it, but im a 38G, so it's possible that she's bigger then we think she is.
Image

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 7369
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 854 times
Been thanked: 1866 times

Re: DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Post by Playsinrain » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:15 am

tnchk1187 wrote:Wonder if this is what the treasure chest is for?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I stand corrected, you were right. OVERKILL...
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer
Posts: 318
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:01 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Post by Lurker4Life » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:18 am

What I found weird about when they 'got shut down' in the vlog, Missy said 'I just got word' that they were here, does that mean they had security or a guard at the front of the property? And it sorta didn't add up, Missy says something like 'I think we will be shut down' and in the same clip Bryan yells 'We got shut down'. Like I know its nitpicking, but one of them I basically saying it has happened while the other is saying it hasn't.

And I'm a D in Australia, Missy maybe once in the vlog has looked what I would think to be the same size as me
User avatar
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2346
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:37 am
Location: Germany.
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 412 times

Re: DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Post by violet-kelsey black » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:19 am

Wow in the beginning of the Halloween special is the most I've ever heard Ollie talk.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image
User avatar
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 597
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:31 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Post by PosyGirl72 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:19 am

Lurker4Life wrote:What I found weird about when they 'got shut down' in the vlog, Missy said 'I just got word' that they were here, does that mean they had security or a guard at the front of the property? And it sorta didn't add up, Missy says something like 'I think we will be shut down' and in the same clip Bryan yells 'We got shut down'. Like I know its nitpicking, but one of them I basically saying it has happened while the other is saying it hasn't.

And I'm a D in Australia, Missy maybe once in the vlog has looked what I would think to be the same size as me
The security guard thing could be possible. I know I saw Missy talk/listen to a walkie-talkie.
Image

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer
Posts: 318
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:01 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Post by Lurker4Life » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:21 am

Props to whoever said Cassie was Peter Pan and Ollie was Jake! They better use that treasure chest again, knowing them it will disappear soon but if Papa made it all then so much time went into it. The focus of course is Ollie, I thought some bits of his introduction were clear, other lines I couldn't understand at all.

I will say, facially the Bumps can act better half decently, but their voices always sound the worst.

I find it sad how their 'family vlogs' have turned into productions. I know its been this way for a while but it just dawned on me how truly sad it was. But then hey, anything for the views man!
Last edited by Lurker4Life on Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1483
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:06 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Post by tintin15 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:22 am

I'm not one to argue about boob size, but it is plausible that Missy is like...a 32D. That's relatively small. I say she's probably more like a 34C when breastfeeding and some sort of B on a normal day, but she could be a D with a really small band. DDs are big, but if you look at a 32DD, it's pretty small, so 32D looks way smaller than you think it would. And this is the weirdest convo I've ever participated in hahaha

Also, I don't think her Tinkerbell costume is so MILF-y. The Belle one? A little bit, but I don't think that was intentional. Nothing is showing in the Tink dress except for her shoulders...which mothers do have...at least, the mothers I've seen have shoulders :lol:
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 791
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:43 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Post by liz749 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:23 am

I'm like 2 minutes into this vlog and it's painful to watch. The only ones who would enjoy this are 3 year olds. It reminds me of April and Davey's superhero channel....the bumps totally know that kids eat this type of shot up.

And good god Ollie's speech is awful and this just highlights it! We know he speaks better when not prompted but still, you can hardly understand what he is saying. I'd be so embarrassed to be them and not have tried to get him some help.

And poor Finny was barely in the vlog. And poor Jimmy had to be a giant parrot.

The Johnson's and Slyfox had great costumes and executed them way better.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2346
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:37 am
Location: Germany.
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 412 times

Re: DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Post by violet-kelsey black » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:23 am

Lmao Suzanne as Wendy?!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image
Locked

Return to “Daily Bumps”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests