Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Unread post by jmenjivar88 »

Playsinrain wrote:
jmenjivar88 wrote:
Lurker4Life wrote:
I don't see how anything in that photo is 'milfed up'. It just looks like she's wearing a pretty good Tinkerbelle costume.
her non existent tits are literally about to fall out of the costume

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Non existent??? As much as i hate Missy, her boobs are fabulous and there are a bunch of us on here that share that opinion. Shes at LEAST a large C or small D cup. In what world is that non existent? Are you sure you aren't thinking of skeletal Ellie? Shes the one with non existent boobs.

Edited to say, they do look smaller in that costume than normal. maybe its the angle of that pic but they looked way bigger in the Belle costume than in that Tink one.
maybe it's just me then bc I have size 38h & I think her as well as Ellie is flat as a board

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I'm not giving big headed Bryan (literally and figuratively!) a view even with my ad block on, so can someone explain the chest? Was it just for the Halloween party? I think Jim is very talented. I hope they pay him well. He works his tail off for them. He seriously could sell his work.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

workfromhomemom wrote:I'm not giving big headed (literally and figuratively!) a even with my ad block on, so can someone explain the chest? Was it just for the Halloween party? I think Jim is very talented. I hope they pay him well. He works his tail off for them. He seriously could sell his work.
So far (and im not done with the vlog yet) it was used for a 30 second intro with Ollie standing in it, saying parroted lines that you cant understand with a million cuts, and thats it....
jmenjivar88
Amateur
Amateur

workfromhomemom wrote:I'm not giving big headed (literally and figuratively!) a even with my ad block on, so can someone explain the chest? Was it just for the Halloween party? I think Jim is very talented. I hope they pay him well. He works his tail off for them. He seriously could sell his work.
I was just saying I think missy is trying her hardest to be "hot" bc her belle dress looked like she was squeezing the hell out of her & was super low cut & the tinker belle dress was super low as well. I don't know what she was thinking.

Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lurker4Life »

tintin15 wrote:I'm not one to argue about boob size, but it is plausible that Missy is like...a 32D. That's relatively small. I say she's probably more like a 34C when breastfeeding and some sort of B on a normal day, but she could be a D with a really small band. DDs are big, but if you look at a 32DD, it's pretty small, so 32D looks way smaller than you think it would. And this is the weirdest convo I've ever participated in hahaha

Also, I don't think her Tinkerbell costume is so MILF-y. The Belle one? A little bit, but I don't think that was intentional. Nothing is showing in the Tink dress except for her shoulders...which mothers do have...at least, the mothers I've seen have shoulders :lol:
One thing with size though, it depends where Missy carries it (this is getting so weird). She could possibly be smaller or larger than a B/D depending the shape of her boobs, some outfits probably make them look smaller or bigger. In other words, this will remain one of ytmommadrama's mysteries :-o
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I cannot understand half of what Ollie says... Crocodileden and shaden (shadow)
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

The vlog was Jake and the neverland pirates themed so for about 20 seconds before the intro, they showed Ollie popping out of it and mumbling a couple of sentences. Literally hours and hours of work for practically nothing.

I agree, his work is excellent! Hope they have better plans for that treasure box. We'll probably never see it again like all the other wood toys Papa has made.

jmenjivar88
Amateur
Amateur

Lurker4Life wrote:
tintin15 wrote:I'm not one to argue about boob size, but it is plausible that Missy is like...a 32D. That's relatively small. I say she's probably more like a 34C when breastfeeding and some sort of B on a normal day, but she could be a D with a really small band. DDs are big, but if you look at a 32DD, it's pretty small, so 32D looks way smaller than you think it would. And this is the weirdest convo I've ever participated in hahaha

Also, I don't think her Tinkerbell costume is so MILF-y. The Belle one? A little bit, but I don't think that was intentional. Nothing is showing in the Tink dress except for her shoulders...which mothers do have...at least, the mothers I've seen have shoulders :lol:
One thing with size though, it depends where Missy carries it (this is getting so weird). She could possibly be smaller or larger than a B/D depending the shape of her boobs, some outfits probably make them look smaller or bigger. In other words, this will remain one of ytmommadrama's mysteries :-o
lol yeah it kinda is Image I think we can just agree to disagree bc I won't want to talk about her boobs anymore. I just hard her costumes & thought they looked terrible.

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

That treasure chest was first shown in July, I wonder if they'd planned this skit and their costumes way back then?

I can't believe they scripted Ollie hitting his little brother with the sword :( the sound effects made it worse

Ollie was so hard to understand, I think his speech issues are more noticeable in this video because they don't have an adult telling him what to say or translating for us. I couldn't understand half of what he said at the beginning

#FreeJimmy2k16
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lurker4Life »

I feel like this special is a metaphor for their real lives

Ollie is the star running around getting gifts from everyone, Finn is barely recognised, Ollie and Finn "fight" where once again Ollie wins etc

And, for anyone not watching the vlog, Bryan literally said all of Finns candy Ollie will get. I get his is too young to have candy, but with all the rubbish they give him already it won't make a difference!
And Papa was busy at the party doing "unnamed stuff" i.e Working for his daughter.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Playsinrain wrote:I cannot understand half of what Ollie says... Crocodileden and shaden (shadow)
Ahoyden! Image Seriosuly, what was the answer to Cassie's riddle, I really could not understand him.

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Rewatched the Top Secret Project vlog where the chest was first shown and I don't think it was originally intended for Halloween. Bryan says it's for something new and exciting that they will be making an announcement for soon. That never happened.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:
jmenjivar88 wrote: Christ all mighty ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage at least fin looks adorable as always! The rest of them? They are joking right?

A little nit picking....if you're going to dress as the character make sure the hook is on the right hand. Hook has his hook on his left hand and fights with a sword using his right hand.

I watched Disney movies to many times then I can count.
I wasn't going to say anything bc like you said, nit picky but it was the first thing i thought too. I blame my nephew, he was OBSESSED with Peter Pan for most of his toddlerhood. He called alligators Tick Tocks for years, cutest thing EVER.. lol
I just can't with Bryan in that wig. I know he is supposed to be Hook, but ick.

Is Ollie supposed to be Jake?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:People were wondering why they had this party on a Sunday night, bc everything is for the Vlog guys! They had to have the party then so that they could upload the party footage on Halloween. They don't care about common courtesy or common sense, if they did the party on Saturday they probably wouldn't have had the cops called and gotten "shut down" :roll: like they did. But they dont care about that, they had to have vlog footage! And props to whoever said it before me, if you invite the neighbors, they wont call the cops! Would have been a great way to mingle with them and maybe made friends... But then again, those people arent blood relatives of Missy or YT peeps so those friendships are unneeded.
I have watched yet, but did they show proof they were shut down, or did everyone just go home early because it was a Sunday. Maybe Bryan is just trying to make things seem less lame?

If the party was truly for their friends they would have had it on Sat. You're right it was for the vlog, and that's sad and pathetic.
Missy said in the vlog that the county sheriff deputies were there but they never showed cop cars or cops and then proceeded to do "one more song" with the band before they shut it down. Someone else said it, but they are right, the cops would have not been happy if they continued on after they were warned. They would have hung around to make sure they quieted down. I'm calling bullshit just bc of that, and i feel like Bryan would have shown the cop cars at least just to get it on film and them continuing on with the party anyway just makes it seem like they are talking crap.
Or it might have just been the renta cops for the community. Gated communities like that usually have their own security.
In their favor, and I hate to say it, Ollie does like Jake and the Neverland Pirates. His favorite right now is Paw Patrol, isn't it? But no way would Missy go as a dog. Not if she can be Tinkerbell. I don't think she's necessarily "milfed it up" , but I hate that she's adopted Bryan's open mouth picture pose.
Poor Jimmy. A parrot? He could have been one of the pirates. And Bryan enjoyed that wig and outfit just a little too much. Effeminate much?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Ollie was cute in this video. He really does have a cute and sweet personality and would really shine if his parents showed a little discipline with him. That said he really needs his speech addressed. He talks really well but his pronunciation is horrible. Finn is still hardly shown in the vlogs. I really don't think it's that intentional. I think Ollie is so spoiled he wants all the attention on him so they only film Ollie and walk on eggshells to avoid tantrums.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

kittypurry wrote:Rewatched the Top Secret Project vlog where the chest was first shown and I don't think it was originally intended for Halloween. Bryan says it's for something new and exciting that they will be making an announcement for soon. That never happened.

Maybe it was something with Slyfox?
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
kittypurry wrote:Rewatched the Top Secret Project vlog where the chest was first shown and I don't think it was originally intended for Halloween. Bryan says it's for something new and exciting that they will be making an announcement for soon. That never happened.

They didn't use the 3 little doors on the front of it either did they? Maybe a toy or dress up channel is still in the works.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

liz749 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

They didn't use the 3 little doors on the front of it either did they? Maybe a toy or dress up channel is still in the works.

Hopefully they are postponing that idea until Ollie can be understood when he talks.
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

Sorry to post for like the 4th time but Bryan said on twitter that he was busy "perfecting" the thumbnail and this is what he came up with. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016110 ... 451176.png[/img]

You can't even see Finn's face. If that's what he calls perfect....ImageImage

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

liz749 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

If it wasn't the plan at the time, then maybe they've now gotten the idea from here. I hate that Image

Return to “Daily Bumps”