DailyForgottenFinn (Part 75)

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyForgottenFinn (Part 75)

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I'm snickering about the chickens right now. I called them sexing 1-2 of them wrong. They purchased "bantams" which are miniature chickens, when you purchase these from a hatchery they do not give an option of sexing them. If they were told the chickens were sexed they were lied to or they found a hatchery that suddenly does this. There are only a few select "standard size" breeds that offer sexed chickens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

workfromhomemom wrote:
They switched the pool over to saltwater right after they moved in. No chlorine. Idk if salt water would have the same effect.[/quote]

I forgot about that, but he has a chlorine pool in swim class. The sun can really lighten hair too.[/quote]

And i forgot about the pool for swim class! lol Lets hope this is just natural
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

workfromhomemom wrote:
They switched the pool over to saltwater right after they moved in. No chlorine. Idk if salt water would have the same effect.[/quote]

I forgot about that, but he has a chlorine pool in swim class. The sun can really lighten hair too.[/quote]

Salt water can bleach out your hair as well.

larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

I don't know who it was (or what thread it was on) but someone asked if DB were going to vloggerfair, I don't know if they mentioned it but Image

(First time adding a photo so don't know if I did it right)

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
Enchantedbybeautyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Enchantedbybeautyy »

Wasn't vlogger fair always in August or am I Imagining that?
underdog93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by underdog93 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016110 ... 239ac7.jpg[/img]

"Watch me throw this at Finn!"

LillyBella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LillyBella »

janem wrote:So Cullen an Katie , Ellie and Jared are going to vlogger fair in a few weeks. Have the bumps mentioned it? Please don't let it involve Bryan bry singing. Days of screaming and yelling.
OT did anyone else see Katie explaining how they talk to MG and why. She said she gets list of questions about it. I just couldn't help but feel she was throwing a little shade at the bumps in a round about way. What she said is exactly what part of the problem is with ollies speech... the bumps don't repeat correctly back to him.
Had to laugh with all the Finn footage today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Which vlog did she explain that? I'd like to watch it but I don't usually watch C&K's videos
larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

LillyBella wrote:
janem wrote:So Cullen an Katie , Ellie and Jared are going to vlogger fair in a few weeks. Have the bumps mentioned it? Please don't let it involve Bryan bry singing. Days of screaming and yelling.
OT did anyone else see Katie explaining how they talk to MG and why. She said she gets list of questions about it. I just couldn't help but feel she was throwing a little shade at the bumps in a round about way. What she said is exactly what part of the problem is with ollies speech... the bumps don't repeat correctly back to him.

Which vlog did she explain that? I'd like to watch it but I don't usually watch C&K's videos
Yesterday's about 3 minutes in

larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Enchantedbybeautyy wrote:Wasn't vlogger fair always in August or am I Imagining that?
It was but apparently it was moved to Nov this year. I suspect it was because it was to close to vidcon

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

LillyBella wrote:

I think it was 2 days ago...maybe the one with the cockroach in her car. Sorry if not then it was yesterday.
It really was good
So as soon as I asked about vlogger fair they post that ad. Hi BumpsImage

MissNova
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MissNova »

janem wrote:
LillyBella wrote:

I think it was 2 days ago...maybe the one with the cockroach in her car. Sorry if not then it was yesterday.
It really was good

I'm sure this will be a unpopular opion but I tried really hard to get in to c and k cause they are the type of people I would associated with in real life...but I just couldn't get past Kate's nasally voice, drove me insane..I wonder if she had her nose broken at some point in life and never had it fixed or..a chronic cold.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

Why the hell is Missy wearing two necklaces for the photoshoot?

For all the money they have, she certainly doesn't spend it on a stylist.
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

Carolina wrote:I'm about to go on a rant I apologize ahead of time.

Dear Mellisa Hollister Laning
Believe it or not you're not the first person to apply for a passport maybe if you complained a little less and just F**** did the paperwork you wouldn't have to expedite it.... You've known about this trip for a year now!!! The same thing when you guys complain about missing your airplane. The world doesn't revolve around your family grow the f up and be a responsible adult with 90 percent less bitching. There's bigger problems in this world ;mothers with kids with disabilities, families who have losses or people who can't even conceive. How about you fall of that cloud your on and at least enjoy your family that you where bless with, be grateful!!! Saying I'm not complaining and then complaining is the most redundant statement we can all smell your bs miles away.

Amen Carolina! My youngest daughter we adopted from China.
Just to start the adoption process the amount of paperwork to be completed, notorized by our state, authenticated by the Chinese Embassy in Texas was NON STOP for almost 4 years.
All my hard work & dedication to the process was eventually awarded a sweet tempered, smart, funny sense of humor baby girl! The complete process took just under 5 years meeting with social workers in the USA & background checks etc.
I now have a 5 inch binder FULL of my daughter's International Adoption from China Dossier. Something I plan to give my daughter when she is older to show just how very badly we wanted her in our family.
If Missy gets overwhelmed by passport applications, I pray she never gets a bug in her bonnet to adopt a girl. That child would age out of the system due to the amount of years it would take exhausted Mithy to attempt to try!

MTcutie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MTcutie »

Emmalinelola1 wrote:
Carolina wrote:I'm about to go on a rant I apologize ahead of time.

Dear Mellisa Hollister Laning
Believe it or not you're not the first person to apply for a passport maybe if you complained a little less and just F**** did the paperwork you wouldn't have to expedite it.... You've known about this trip for a year now!!! The same thing when you guys complain about missing your airplane. The world doesn't revolve around your family grow the f up and be a responsible adult with 90 percent less bitching. There's bigger problems in this world ;mothers with kids with disabilities, families who have losses or people who can't even conceive. How about you fall of that cloud your on and at least enjoy your family that you where bless with, be grateful!!! Saying I'm not complaining and then complaining is the most redundant statement we can all smell your bs miles away.

Amen Carolina! My youngest daughter we adopted from China.
Just to start the adoption process the amount of paperwork to be completed, notorized by our state, authenticated by the Chinese Embassy in Texas was NON STOP for almost 4 years.
All my hard work & dedication to the process was eventually awarded a sweet tempered, smart, funny sense of humor baby girl! The complete process took just under 5 years meeting with social workers in the USA & background checks etc.
I now have a 5 inch binder FULL of my daughter's International Adoption from China Dossier. Something I plan to give my daughter when she is older to show just how very badly we wanted her in our family.
If Missy gets overwhelmed by passport applications, I pray she never gets a bug in her bonnet to adopt a girl. That child would age out of the system due to the amount of years it would take exhausted Mithy to attempt to try!

Yeah but if you have a 100k you can adopt a baby girl and have someone else do the paperwork.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

MissNova wrote:
janem wrote:
LillyBella wrote: Which vlog did she explain that? I'd like to watch it but I don't usually watch C&K's videos
It really was good

I'm sure this will be a unpopular opion but I tried really hard to get in to c and k cause they are the type of people I would associated with in real life...but I just couldn't get past Kate's nasally voice, drove me insane..I wonder if she had her nose broken at some point in life and never had it fixed or..a chronic cold.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

She was a lot more
Nasal sound while pregnant I guess I don't notice as often anymore ? So maybe she still does I'll have to pay close attention tomorrow :) lol

francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016110 ... d0ffc7.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016110 ... e67b0c.jpg[/img]

Yes because all "normal" families take 100 photoshoot per month.

madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

underdog93 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016110 ... 239ac7.jpg[/img]

"Pinecoden"

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic2.png
I'm sorry...not trying to parent the 2 genius's....but why do you think it's safe for your toddler to be walking and sitting on top of this thing? One little fall over and he will have scratches and bumps all over...even worse!! As soon as he got on that thing I was looking to see if MIssy would come running to help him off...but no...she was probably somewhere on her phone :?

Ollie looking for dino eggs and watching a movie in his "play" room is legit the only thing this family will do together....when was the last time they taught Ollie his colours or alphabet? What happened to that pinterest disaster board that Missy created? Clearly she thought it was going to do the work for her and teach him :D
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic2.png
I'm sorry...not trying to parent the 2 genius's....but why do you think it's safe for your toddler to be walking and sitting on top of this thing? One little fall over and he will have scratches and bumps all over...even worse!! As soon as he got on that thing I was looking to see if MIssy would come running to help him off...but no...she was probably somewhere on her phone :?

Ollie looking for dino eggs and watching a movie in his "play" room is legit the only thing this family will do together....when was the last time they taught Ollie his colours or alphabet? What happened to that pinterest disaster board that Missy created? Clearly she thought it was going to do the work for her and teach him :D
And what about the discipline thing she made for him with the cotton balls and such? Has that ever been shown again?

907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

madi_b_123 wrote:
underdog93 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016110 ... 239ac7.jpg[/img]

"Pinecoden"

Ha! I was getting ready to say the same thing.
"Pinecoden,I can't hearden you."

Return to “Daily Bumps”