DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

Germany2263
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

Unread post by Germany2263 »

Don't know if mentioned, but has anyone else seen Big Bucks Bryan's email interview with axs? I'll try and screenshot the promo. If I fail, it's on his Twitter TL[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016122 ... 40b601.png[/img]
He really is delusional. I know it's a hateful thing to say, but I can't wait for these idiots to get what they deserve, which is absolutely nothing. No money, crap jobs bc they're uneducated and two teens who are hoodlums. Oh, and living back in a garage or other shack that is below who they "think" they are. Classless uneducated trash. And no one need comment about being uneducated. I'm speaking of BM not you.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by tintin15 »

CallieT wrote:My question is, what do you think they'll do next year to 'one-up' this Christmas and make it even more exciting? Another pet? Maybe a pregnancy announcement?
Missy will be pregnant with twin girls. They will buy Ollie a horse who is ALSO pregnant. The foal will also be Ollie's.

Finn will be walking around gathering the paper from the 80 presents Ollie has opened, and throwing it away. He gets two toy trucks and things that Ollie likes.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I don't mean to defend these two (though there are times when they do need defending to be honest), but I need to address the comments on vlogs and here about the dog being designer.

Australian Shepherd is just a normal breed. Not designer. A designer dog is a mixed breed who is purposely made out of specific breeds. Cockapoos, Maltipoos, Labradoodles, etc. Personal, I actually have a designer dog (Shih Tzu/Poodle), but not because I was seeking one out. He just happened to be the perfect dog when I was looking into getting one, personality and temperament wise. Designer dogs are just specific mixed breed dogs, usually with Poodle, that people think are "high end" :roll:

Luna was definitely expensive and from a breeder, but she isn't designer. She's just a normal herding pup. She was a horrible choice as a pet for a family who won't train her properly, but she's nothing unique.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:To be fair they did get a breed of cat that isn't a good family breed and not a snuggly breed of cat which is what they wanted. This was doomed to fail from the start! The kitten was always wild and hiding under the table even on the first day. They didn't do proper research they only got the cat that looked the coolest. If they would have gotten a different breed they probably would have bonded with the cat, american shorthair, main coon, or ragdoll would all be much better options. The cat is going to be much happier in her new home with Jimmy, it's not like they took her to the animal shelter. To be fair as well Missy has been talking about a second dog for a very long time. It's not like they just suddenly got the dog without mentioning it. They have been talking and hinting for months about a puppy, Missy has even said they want lots of dogs and other animals because they have so much land. Not saying that I like these morons but I think they would have gotten a puppy for Christmas whether or not they had gotten rid of zuri.

On another topic the whole scene with them locking the kids in the playroom in front of the tv so they could watch harry potter all day pissed me off! They watched at least two movies, those movies are 2.5 hours long! You can't just forget about your kids so you can marathon watch movies all day!
I think it wouldn't be so bad to give the cat away and get a dog right after if they actually learned from their mistake and took the time to research and get a dog breed that actually fit their needs, not one Missy thinks is cute. They basically just got Zuri in dog form. They got rid of an energetic, intelligent cat that they couldn't give enough attention to, just to get an energetic, intelligent breed of dog that is known to be destructive if not given enough attention and activity. The dog might be ok since it's not as dangerous for him to be outside and he can get his energy out that way, but there are other concerns, like that this dog will very soon be bigger than Finn and they don't seem to be trying to teach the dog not to roughhouse with the kids. I'm assuming they'll get the dog trained, but there's only so much a trainer can do if the training isn't reinforced at home. They also probably aren't teaching the kids to be respectful of the puppy and learn his cues, and they most likely aren't supervising the kids around the puppy to make sure they're treating her gently. It's just a mess all around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

tintin15 wrote:I don't mean to defend these two (though there are times when they do need defending to be honest), but I need to address the comments on vlogs and here about the dog being designer.

Australian Shepherd is just a normal breed. Not designer. A designer dog is a mixed breed who is purposely made out of specific breeds. Cockapoos, Maltipoos, Labradoodles, etc. Personal, I actually have a designer dog (Shih Tzu/Poodle), but not because I was seeking one out. He just happened to be the perfect dog when I was looking into getting one, personality and temperament wise. Designer dogs are just specific mixed breed dogs, usually with Poodle, that people think are "high end" :roll:

Luna was definitely expensive and from a breeder, but she isn't designer. She's just a normal herding pup. She was a horrible choice as a pet for a family who won't train her properly, but she's nothing unique.
I totally agree with you... but you have to tell me, is your dog called a ShihzyPoo? Bc just the thought of it makes me giggle like i'm 12 :lol:
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

I am laughing so hard at the silly "Finn is just a baby" justification from the minions and even unspoken by the dumps. Really? Ollie was just a baby and that is what drew a lot of these people in in the first place. Can you imagine if they had just ignored Ollie during his first 2 years? Yeah they wouldn't be where they are and these fans in no way would have stuck around to watch to over grown dolts in arrested development living in a garage.

Maybe for Christmas next year their big thing will be filing for bankruptcy. They have made enough money that they could have lived for years off of investments etc., a very nice life, including the house they have now. but they are as delusional about their money lasting as they are about everything else they think doesn't apply to them. These two fools just proved how out of touch they are with reality in this last year. They can compulsively spend on items they will never use and when all is said and done they won't even be to look back at any fun they actually had, since everything is done for a photo op, bragging rights, adulation, or just because they can.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

tintin15 wrote:
CallieT wrote:My question is, what do you think they'll do next year to 'one-up' this Christmas and make it even more exciting? Another pet? Maybe a pregnancy announcement?
Missy will be pregnant with twin girls. They will buy Ollie a horse who is ALSO pregnant. The foal will also be Ollie's.

Finn will be walking around gathering the paper from the 80 presents Ollie has opened, and throwing it away. He gets two toy trucks and things that Ollie likes.
They will probably build a new house and give that one to Mimi and Papa lol, who knows with these 2, maybe they will give Ollie a new car?
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

Germany2263 wrote:Don't know if mentioned, but has anyone else seen Big Bucks Bryan's email interview with axs? I'll try and screenshot the promo. If I fail, it's on his Twitter
He really is delusional. I know it's a hateful thing to say, but I can't wait for these idiots to get what they deserve, which is absolutely nothing. No money, crap jobs bc they're uneducated and two teens who are hoodlums. Oh, and living back in a garage or other shack that is below who they "think" they are. Classless uneducated trash. And no one need comment about being uneducated. I'm speaking of BM not you.
Oh God, that screenshot (album cover?), him with the crown and her with the sword. Bryan must have watched half an episode of Game of Thrones for inspiration.

I feel dreadful admitting this, but a part of me is fascinated with their conspicuous consumption. Christmas may as well have not even existed in my house this year, and it was kind of an exercise in wish-fulfillment to watch these people buy everything under the sun for themselves, their family, and the children they are so fortunate to have. I would love to be healthy and well-off, living in a big nice house with my family nearby, raising children, and able to buy whatever I want. A part of me, the wish fulfillment part, feels like there's no point in having money if you can't enjoy it.

But then reality set in, hahah. I really can't stand B&M, for all the reasons that are mentioned here daily. And even if I did wake up tomorrow with all that they have, I'd never in a million years be so careless with it - especially precious little Finn, who deserves all the love in the world.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just wonder, income comparably if they really spent THAT much. Does that make sense? They make a whole hell of a lot more than we, personally do in a month, and i wonder if compared to what we spent with our income if they REALLY spent all that much. Not saying that it wasn't over the top and overwhelming for those kids and completely just all about them showing off how much they make, but i would really love to see a grand total of spending compared to monthly income..
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

Has someone been reading here? Image Or the comments section has been crazy over the amount of gifts they have given and received, and are unable to moderate them AKA delete them all Image

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

yoyo16 wrote:Image

Has someone been reading here? Image Or the comments section has been crazy over the amount of gifts they have given and received, and are unable to moderate them AKA delete them all Image

Bad thing is, that comment ALWAYS bites vloggers in the ass. Sure we only see 15 mins of your day, but its the 15 mins that you set up and edit as the BEST 15 mins of your day. If we have that much to bitch about from the BEST 15 mins of your day, you bet your ass the rest of the 23 hours and 45 mins is a shit show.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Poor Finn if u look he probably hit his hip on the edge of the cement I bet that's why he was crying it hurt plus being scared! And the way Brian was saying he was fine sounded like he was trying to make himself feel better cause it was his fault, oh wait it's Finn he doesn't care nevemind!

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:
tintin15 wrote:I don't mean to defend these two (though there are times when they do need defending to be honest), but I need to address the comments on vlogs and here about the dog being designer.

I totally agree with you... but you have to tell me, is your dog called a ShihzyPoo? Bc just the thought of it makes me giggle like i'm 12 :lol:
Most places the breed is called a Shih Poo. In other places, it's called a Shih TzuPoo, pronounced shits-a-poo LOL which is what I've heard it called where I live.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016122 ... 83fd25.jpg[/img]

Hahaha. Hi Bryan...if that's the case and that's the best 15 mins you have well your life is even worse than YOU choose to show.

BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

Some thoughts on yesterdays vlog

Do belts go with johgers? Bryan got a belt and Missy claims he wears one everyday

Missy got the headpiece to reqd her brain waves, watch it only say how she is relaxed 24/7

The puppy is cute but doomed to be with DB. Missy asking "should we keep it?" I amswered, you'll probably only keep it for 4 months.

I melted when finley waved at the camera outside, someone give this boy some affection!

Ollie throwing a tantrum probably happens everyday, they should have explained to him that they would eat breakfast first then open presents instead of giving into the prince. Didn't even know who gave him what. #Humble

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:I just wonder, income comparably if they really spent THAT much. Does that make sense? They make a whole hell of a lot more than we, personally do in a month, and i wonder if compared to what we spent with our income if they REALLY spent all that much. Not saying that it wasn't over the top and overwhelming for those kids and completely just all about them showing off how much they make, but i would really love to see a grand total of spending compared to monthly income..
This is an excellent point and with most people applicable. These two can't seem to spend it fast enough, on any and everything. They are like two kids in a candy store trying to prove to everyone just how much money they have. It's gross. They remind me a lot of those lottery winners who win $20 million and are not only broke, but in debt in just a couple of years.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

He really is an idiot isn't he?

Bryan you idiot you do realize that YOU are choosing what to show? Sorry so many people don't worship you the way you & Mithy worship yourselves. It must really sting that you can't delete all the truth, call outs, and other comments like you do on your own social media. Sorry that some people read through your "I'm Humble" bs and see the greed, gluttony, awful parenting, and supreme laziness. But thanks because watching the two of you ingrates burn through your lives with no direction is like watching a train wreak and your supplying the footage to our daily laugh. Now hurry and prove us all wrong and make out with your beard and spend some money pronto. kthxbai
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Playsinrain wrote:I just wonder, income comparably if they really spent THAT much. Does that make sense? They make a whole hell of a lot more than we, personally do in a month, and i wonder if compared to what we spent with our income if they REALLY spent all that much. Not saying that it wasn't over the top and overwhelming for those kids and completely just all about them showing off how much they make, but i would really love to see a grand total of spending compared to monthly income..
I've thought about this too, like if you take your monthly income how much of that do you spend on Christmas, vacations, etc. if E & J make $50,000 in a month, you know DB makes much more than that. So they easily have the money to spend. However, there's better things they could be spending it on.

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Well, we saw 45 min of their day yesterday, still didn't like them Image I kind of think if they had a livestream of their day we would actually have a whole lot more to bitch about
DBExOG
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DBExOG »

Missy's snaps with the spectacles are really telling of their day without the Vlog camera. They play outside (missy for a toy from u see a bush for Ollie and he didn't say thank you) and they go out to eat and go to target. We see a lot more than 15 minutes of your day Bryan

Return to “Daily Bumps”