DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

Unread post by ladymama »

Saved this to share yesterday but tapatalk hated me. Finn needs a haircut, poor kid looks like he's 70 years old.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Misk wrote:
number1kuchka wrote:Missy looks so miserable in today's vlog, she is so unimpressed. She couldn't possibly appreciate the fine art or any of the beauty and culture another country has to offer her because she is just too stupid to engage in new experiences and break away from her extremely narrow mind. Please go back home and eat some easy mac or something and enjoy living in your boring little world.
Agreed! It might just be me reading this wrong, but did anyone else notice at 12:12 in yesterday's blog how unimpressed Missy looked when they found the Mona Lisa? Bryan was saying "isn't it incredible to see this in real life?" and the just made a face as if to say "meh!". Bryan seems to be enjoying this trip far more than Missy at the moment.
True! Also, if you compare Missy with Jeffrey and Natalia, they seem so grateful and appreciative for this trip
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016121 ... ef0ff5.png[/img]

What about Byran ? No love for the man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sasicil76
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sasicil76 »

I'm just in disbelief. I couldn't log on last night to make this post but I just wanted to talk about missy and her non-emotional ways. Something happened you guys because people just don't drastically change their personalities like that. I went back to 2014 vlogs and of them in the house before their current house. They BOTH were so much more humble. In one vlog they gave back to kids who needed a toy and probably spent $500-600 on toys to give back to the kids in the mall. It was so sweet. As well as the vlogs where Bev was in them & they bought her a new car. Actually putting good use to their money. Missy in the 2014 vlogs was someone I haven't seen in a long time on DB's and it's just surreal. She was bouncing off the walls with emotions and happiness! They went to DisneyLand with Mimi and papa before Finn, and Bryan would be like " oh missy look at the pumpkin!" And she was all giddy and was like " oh my god!!!" With endless smiles! Then I went to the Finn vlogs and she was just MISERABLE. They went out to dinner with Michelle and Maddie and on the way in she was glued to her phone in the parking lot with Finn in her arms and wouldn't look up to see all the cars zooming by! Then she let finns toy drop in the parking lot. From then on she seemed so different, mopey and if you notice now she never takes the camera and vlogs... so really she is a stay at home "mom" & Bryan is the one who solely works on DB's it's just crazy to see the patterns and maybe that has a lot to do with Finns neglect.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

sasicil76 wrote:I'm just in disbelief. I couldn't log on last night to make this post but I just wanted to talk about missy and her non-emotional ways. Something happened you guys because people just don't drastically change their personalities like that. I went back to 2014 vlogs and of them in the house before their current house. They BOTH were so much more humble. In one vlog they gave back to kids who needed a toy and probably spent $500-600 on toys to give back to the kids in the mall. It was so sweet. As well as the vlogs where Bev was in them & they bought her a new car. Actually putting good use to their money. Missy in the 2014 vlogs was someone I haven't seen in a long time on DB's and it's just surreal. She was bouncing off the walls with emotions and happiness! They went to DisneyLand with Mimi and papa before Finn, and Bryan would be like " oh missy look at the pumpkin!" And she was all giddy and was like " oh my god!!!" With endless smiles! Then I went to the Finn vlogs and she was just MISERABLE. They went out to dinner with Michelle and Maddie and on the way in she was glued to her phone in the parking lot with Finn in her arms and wouldn't look up to see all the cars zooming by! Then she let finns toy drop in the parking lot. From then on she seemed so different, mopey and if you notice now she never takes the camera and vlogs... so really she is a stay at home "mom" & Bryan is the one who solely works on DB's it's just crazy to see the patterns and maybe that has a lot to do with Finns neglect.
I'm going to go out on a limb, but having gone through it and how long it can actually last, I'm almost 100% certain Missy is suffering from prolonged Post Partum Depression. You are distant from your children, most especially the recent child. It does come across as uncaring and you can often seem blank and unenthused. A lot of women don't recognize it, as the symptoms can be subtle, not just the constant crying/depression. I developed panic attacks, severe anxiety, rage, lack of happiness for daily life after my youngest was born. I adore my children, but PPD completely alters your chemical makeup. I wonder if that's what's going on with Missy. If so, I have a lot of empathy for her and what she's feeling. Money doesn't make that go away. Therapy, often medication, and total support from your family and friends will help ease it over time. It lasted for over 2 years for me, and I feel like a new person, now.

Missy, if you do read this forum...please consider this if you have suspected something was wrong. It's alright and not your fault. You can feel better but you need to ask for help.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And another effing Disney reference. I know I said it before, but it's making me twitch the way _everything_ is either a pop culture or Disney reference. Moulin Rouge, Harry Potter, Outlander, etc. Why even bother to go? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016121 ... 880eba.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And another. They need to teach Ollie how to really _smile_. He grimaces.Image

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016121 ... ef0ff5.png[/img]

What about Byran ? No love for the man

Why is she always shading Bryan in her captions though? ImageImage
ellay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ellay »

ladymama wrote:Image

Saved this to share yesterday but tapatalk hated me. Finn needs a haircut, poor kid looks like he's 70 years old.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
He looks like Jimmy. Which is probably worse.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

It appears they actually reserved an entire capsule on the London Eye for their family? I guess maybe all of them together hit the maximum amount of people allowed in the capsule. For anyone considering doing this...it is NOT worth it. I went this past summer and tickets were around $37 US for one person, and you can see most of those same views of London from other areas of the city for free.

They actually shopped at Tesco! I think grocery shopping in other countries is so fun. Such a simple pleasure that lends insight into the culture.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

fossilfinger wrote:It appears they actually reserved an entire capsule on the London Eye for their family? I guess maybe all of them together hit the maximum amount of people allowed in the capsule. For anyone considering doing this...it is NOT worth it. I went this past summer and tickets were around $37 US for one person, and you can see most of those same views of London from other areas of the city for free.

They actually shopped at Tesco! I think grocery shopping in other countries is so fun. Such a simple pleasure that lends insight into the culture.
But he actually tweeted what "British things" he should buy. What an idiot. And I didn't see it, but my daughter said Bryan was all happy to see an Apple store in Paris. He is so weird. Guess what? Apple is an international company. Duh.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Points to the Tower of London "Look-- it's like a giant castle". It IS a castle. Dumbass.
Having him chase pigeons. And he left in calling Tower Bridge "London Bridge". By the time he posted the vlog, he knew it wasn't. I am completely over his fake English accent.
"The Italian food is so good because they're closer to Italy".
I think they did take a whole capsule to themselves. Finding Fred is the most animated I have ever seen Ollie.

princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

I just had to make an account to come and say I feel like missy found out she was pregnant in today's vlog. She's so happy and giddy and actually enjoying herself. Their surprise trip to Vegas was 2 weeks ago. Just speculation.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sorry for so many posts, but they bought MORE Kinder eggs? I thought he was supposed to have one a day. Great follow through, mom and dad.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

princessanp wrote:I just had to make an account to come and say I feel like missy found out she was pregnant in today's vlog. She's so happy and giddy and actually enjoying herself. Their surprise trip to Vegas was 2 weeks ago. Just speculation.

Or she's happy because the site was down all day yesterday and she wasn't obsessed with reading about herself.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

I'm surprised they didn't visit Scotland on this trip, I remember when Bryan found out he was part Scottish he talked about really wanting to visit, plus Missy has a lady boner for Outlander which is set in Scotland

princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

HelloSweetie wrote:
princessanp wrote:I just had to make an account to come and say I feel like missy found out she was pregnant in today's vlog. She's so happy and giddy and actually enjoying herself. Their surprise trip to Vegas was 2 weeks ago. Just speculation.

Or she's happy because the site was down all day yesterday and she wasn't obsessed with reading about herself.
That's very possible too! I hadn't thought of that.

907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

I've mentioned in the past that I thought Missy may be dealing with PPD. I suffered with horrible PPD after the birth of my first child. I see a lot of similarities between her and myself. Missy, if you do read here, please check out postpartum progress. PPD can be debilitating and lonely. It's ok to ask for help.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I don't think Missy's emotionless behaviour is related to PPD. It was talks about here Kong before Finn was born, and even before he was conceived. That's how we knew they were trying! Missy is rarely happy, and the more fame they have, the worse this seems to get. She had this vision of herself and the kind of mother she would be. Turns out, kids are harder than she thought, and she's flakes out on everything she used to preach. I think that makes her feel like shit. Let's be real here, she's so lazy that the doctor told her to start going for small walks everyday for the health of her pregnancy, and she did it ONCE. She thought having the chickens and the farm would make her happy, and it did for a bit, but then that wore off. Ellie and Missy don't have PPD on my opinion, they are both ignorant, spoiled and enabled women that were never told to grow up.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

So Bryan bought a new 3/4 trench coat so now he's "so London ". He has a whole closet full of clothes In the hotel. Of course they thought that restaurant was the best... it's fast food.

So by what Bryan said at the end of the vlog "we thought it would be nice for them (jeffersons) to join us". I really get the feeling that they also paid for their trip too. Wonder if they're in the same hotel. Aren't they trying to buy a house?

"We have an appointment" no bryan you have an assigned time to be at your reservation which you paid for you jerk.

Can't stand his fake British accent. Did you catch those people giving him the side eye when he was yelling at Ollie to chase the pigeons just like the chickens at home. Yes, folks they are hicks.

Return to “Daily Bumps”