DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I do think there's a good chance that they've tried to comfort him in the past but have kind of given up. We've seen her sitting in the back next to him. I can understand not vlogging that since they were vlogging to talk about running out of gas.

My criticism of them is that when they talk about Finn it's always as if they are annoyed by him. Today, he was making a mess and crying. I wish they would watch their vlogs back when Ollie was that young and listen to how they talked about him.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lmmomSD wrote:He is going to be knocking over liquor stores. I guarantee it.
So much wrong here. Than drain stopper in the face was just nasty. And the standing on the crib rail-- but hey, they are #parentinggoals!
And Bryan needs validation of his attractiveness from his three year old son? I guess if he ain't gonna get it from Missy...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
If they refuse to discipline him and give him everything he wants and don't lose their money by his teenagerhood, he'll be like the Melendez Brothers if they decide to ever cut him off or refuse to give him something when they lose it all

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

twomommies wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:He is going to be knocking over liquor stores. I guarantee it.
So much wrong here. Than drain stopper in the face was just nasty. And the standing on the crib rail-- but hey, they are #parentinggoals!
And Bryan needs validation of his attractiveness from his three year old son? I guess if he ain't gonna get it from Missy...

If they refuse to discipline him and give him everything he wants and don't lose their money by his teenagerhood, he'll be like the Melendez Brothers if they decide to ever cut him off or refuse to give him something when they lose it all

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Well if that ever happens we'll at least have so much footage for a whole week special on 20/20 concerning him and his screwed up childhood for everyone to comment about. Honestly though I'm just waiting for something to happen in the vlogging community that brings into question about the effects of constantly filming your child for their whole adult life.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
OrangeMeow
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OrangeMeow »

Playsinrain wrote:
raynezrh wrote:How many vacations to do these freaking people need. My god.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
It's a brand new year, so technically all those other vacations don't count bc they were last year. They haven't been on ANY this year. Don't know know they deserve it after all that hard work they put in over the holidays! *sarcasm font*
Can someone list all the vacations they went on in 2016? Hawaii, England..

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Probably not all just what I could see by vlog titles and pictures.
Big Bear
Utah
Hawaii
Florida
Alabama
Florida
Hawaii
D.C.
Utah
Seattle
London
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

Mammabear wrote:So Jeff and Natalia are moving house and the Lumps leave town for a few days. After everything Jeff and Natalia do for them, you think they would return the favour in some small way ~ and I don't mean throwing money at them.
It sounds like Finn is getting car sick. Why not give him some motion sickness medicine? It's not like she is against medicating him.
We went through this with my 2 oldest. Every car ride was spent waiting to see who would throw up. We kept emergency cleaning supplies in our van. We found out that Children's Dramamine was our friend. There is another one by Bonine that is chewable. You can even get suckers that help.
Do something like that to make your child less miserable, Missy.

crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Ducklings4 wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:All vloggers seem to have this thing for letting their kids on the counters and tables. Bonnie, Shay, DB, E&J, SlyFox-- they all let their kids sit, walk, and even dance on counters and tables. I think Cullen and Katie don't, and Smelly Belly makes a point of saying they don't want their youngest on the counter, but everyone else seems to think it's just fine and great footage. When my kids were little and we did stuff in the kitchen, we had a step stool for them. And I certainly didn't let them run around on a table like Finn was doing!

Cullen and Katie don't...yet.

Bennett from The JK Today was on the counter today. I was actually impressed with his flexibility. Heels flat while he was crouched down making waffles. I don't get the feet on the counters either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, someone else found footage of Gaines on the counter. I have put my kids on the counter ( on their bottoms) to give them medicine or doctor a boo-boo, but I can't stand the thoughts of their feet on the counter... no matter how many times you mop a floor, it is still dirty, making your kids feet dirty and then making your counter dirty. And we wonder why they are sick so much?

crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Ducklings4 wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:All vloggers seem to have this thing for letting their kids on the counters and tables. Bonnie, Shay, DB, E&J, SlyFox-- they all let their kids sit, walk, and even dance on counters and tables. I think Cullen and Katie don't, and Smelly Belly makes a point of saying they don't want their youngest on the counter, but everyone else seems to think it's just fine and great footage. When my kids were little and we did stuff in the kitchen, we had a step stool for them. And I certainly didn't let them run around on a table like Finn was doing!

Cullen and Katie don't...yet.

Bennett from The JK Today was on the counter today. I was actually impressed with his flexibility. Heels flat while he was crouched down making waffles. I don't get the feet on the counters either.

Yeah, someone else found footage of Gaines on the counter. I have put my kids on the counter ( on their bottoms) to give them medicine or doctor a boo-boo, but I can't stand the thoughts of their feet on the counter... no matter how many times you mop a floor, it is still dirty, making your kids feet dirty and then making your counter dirty. And we wonder why they are sick so much?

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

shortstop wrote:Probably not all just what I could see by vlog titles and pictures.
Big Bear
Utah
Hawaii
Florida
Alabama
Florida
Hawaii
D.C.
Utah
Seattle
London
Don't forget he went to Canada and they actually went to Idyllwild twice.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I imagine I would go places all the time if I had money to blow and didn't need to be home to generate that income. I really don't see the issue with their travel. It's makes for better content than going to Target.
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

lmmomSD wrote:Why couldn't they take Karma too? Luna gets to go, the cabin doesn't even want a dog, but they take Luna the puppy, who is more likely to destroy things, and not their full grown dog?
And I know I am nitpicking, but I hate the way Bryan says "the cabin" like it's _their_ cabin. And mouh-ains, bu-in. Say your T's!
"Ollie's Hatchimal just hatched"
No, it's Pey-in's. At least it _was_, until Prince Ollie stamped his foot.
And nice of Bryan to throw Luna into the snow. He literally (yes, literally) tossed her. And why be so surprised that after a long car drive, the dog is eating snow?

Omg THIS. When they said the cabin typically didn't allow dogs, but they are making an exception for one dog I thought to myself how IRRESPONSIBLE can a dog owner be to bring their puppy that likely isn't potty trained?? Then they mentioned that it's "okay because Karma is taken care of and running around" I LIVE IN BIG BEAR and it's an extremely dog friendly community, plenty of restaurants with outdoor seating, trails that are dog friendly (although I can't see either of them doing any kind of excersize), and part of the "lake" they are staying on is only a small fraction of the lake which is dog friendly as well. as someone who owns two dogs (4.5 yr old boarder collie and 1.5yr old husky mix) that we didn't get at the same time, this is no way to get your dogs to bond. We bring both of our dogs everywhere, if we can't take both we find somewhere else to stay.
I have always had issues with these people but this was too much for me.
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

lmmomSD wrote:Why couldn't they take Karma too? Luna gets to go, the cabin doesn't even want a dog, but they take Luna the puppy, who is more likely to destroy things, and not their full grown dog?
And I know I am nitpicking, but I hate the way Bryan says "the cabin" like it's _their_ cabin. And mouh-ains, bu-in. Say your T's!
"Ollie's Hatchimal just hatched"
No, it's Pey-in's. At least it _was_, until Prince Ollie stamped his foot.
And nice of Bryan to throw Luna into the snow. He literally (yes, literally) tossed her. And why be so surprised that after a long car drive, the dog is eating snow?

Omg THIS. When they said the cabin typically didn't allow dogs, but they are making an exception for one dog I thought to myself how IRRESPONSIBLE can a dog owner be to bring their puppy that likely isn't potty trained?? Then they mentioned that it's "okay because Karma is taken care of and running around" I LIVE IN BIG BEAR and it's an extremely dog friendly community, plenty of restaurants with outdoor seating, trails that are dog friendly (although I can't see either of them doing any kind of excersize), and part of the "lake" they are staying on is only a small fraction of the lake which is dog friendly as well. as someone who owns two dogs (4.5 yr old boarder collie and 1.5yr old husky mix) that we didn't get at the same time, this is no way to get your dogs to bond. We bring both of our dogs everywhere, if we can't take both we find somewhere else to stay.
I have always had issues with these people but this was too much for me.
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Sorry, posted twice. Still figuring this thing out.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

I really hope Bratleys don't go to Bryans thing. They should be in LA that weekend
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

How's that New Years resolution going Bry Bry

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ashleyrr2k wrote:Cool take your potty training puppy to someone's rental..

Sent from my ONE E1001 using Tapatalk
The rental that specifically didn't want dogs-- but you know the rules don't apply to the Lumps. "We talked them into letting us bring Luna". Meaning "We threw more money at them"
I'm just pissed they took precious Luna but left Karma at home. And we know it's because "puppy" in the vlog title and tags gets more views.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:My son also cries right after his naps and when he wakes up in the morning and his face is red and puffy pretty instantly after crying. He also cries in the car. There is nothing I can do for him. Pulling over and checking on him makes it worse because he thinks I'm going to get him out and then I don't he cries harder. Yes my son is a mess and he cries a lot and is very attached to me, he has been since day one.

Maybe Finn really is difficult and clingy off camera and they just don't film it? I know I certainly don't film my son when he is crying or whining. Missy seems loving towards Finn. She still nurses him, she constantly kisses him and holds him. I do agree with everyone that Bryan is detached from him and is more bonded with Ollie. They fucked up and Ollie is spoiled. Maybe they are trying not to repeat their mistake and do the same thing with Finn? I haven't watched the vlog yet though so may have a different opinion after I watch it.

I seriously doubt they think they "fucked up" with Ollie. Because they're not even trying to rectify the fact that he's spoiled. Case in point, the Hatchimals. All they would have had to do is say, "no. Those are for Liv and Peyton", and let the girls take them home. He may have been pissed, but he's 3. He would have gotten over it.
I don't see the "constantly kissing" Finn that Missy supposedly does. Mostly what I see is her bitching about him. "We don't get time with just Ollie because we have to change Finn's diaper all the time". "He only wants me". Meanwhile, we see him running to Tal and Mimi with his arms out.
I'm not saying they should have pulled over, and I don't know what, if anything they tried off camera. But no one is going to convince me she dotes on Finn. She's too pissed at him for not being a girl, and for not being a tiny VBAC at 38 weeks.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Lovethesnark wrote:I imagine I would go places all the time if I had money to blow and didn't need to be home to generate that income. I really don't see the issue with their travel. It's makes for better content than going to Target.
Sorry for so many posts. Can't sleep. I see your point, and travel vlogs get lots of views I'm sure. I love to travel, and would probably do that a lot too. It's just that they have to travel first class now, from the actual travel to the incredibly posh hotels they stay at, and the whole "we can't wait to get away and just relax" thing, as if they have this incredibly stressed home life and need to have a break. And the way the minions buy into it. Any comments on the vlogs about the number of vacations or the luxury, are met with "they work SO hard! They've been through so much!" (As if 8 vacations now makes up for two miscarriages 4 years ago) Other people go through all kinds of loss and grief and don't get to "vacay" every other month.
Yes, I am jealous of this particular aspect of their lifestyle.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Acbsktbll wrote:Image

For some reason I think they don't mind the size that they are... they're both so confident. But also the seem really unhappy and sad deep down. So idk. They've both gained some weight and missy now has a double chin. But they don't seem care at all about their weight. Man if I ate like they did I would be really huge!! They've been eating like crap for years and they don't look that much bigger.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Amelia322 wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:Image

For some reason I think they don't mind the size that they are... they're both so confident. But also the seem really unhappy and sad deep down. So idk. They've both gained some weight and missy now has a double chin. But they don't seem care at all about their weight. Man if I ate like they did I would be really huge!! They've been eating like crap for years and they don't look that much bigger.

Bryan doesn't seem confident at all though... he's constantly Photoshopping pics of himself and bending and covering in photos he can't doctor. Coming from someone who is not that comfortable in their own skin I can see him trying to hide himself and his size. Now missy on the other hand, she's confidant, much more so than Bryan at this point.

Return to “Daily Bumps”