Missy's Pregnant!

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Missy's Pregnant!

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I think vloggers have kids pretty close in age because viewers start losing interest once babies are about a year old and because they can afford to.

Shouldn't Missy wait a bit longer since she's had two C-sections? I read somewhere that it's best if women wait two years between pregnancies, at least.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think a lot of the vloggers are actually addicted to the attention they get while being pregnant and they therefor want a new baby as soon as they are no longer breastfeeding. I don't believe for a second that half of them actually want more CHILDREN. It's all about the BABIES.

Once a kid is weaned they are of little interest to mothers like Ellie or Missy, and it's time to have another one.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

HelloSweetie wrote:I think a lot of the vloggers are actually addicted to the attention they get while being pregnant and they therefor want a new baby as soon as they are no longer breastfeeding. I don't believe for a second that half of them actually want more CHILDREN. It's all about the BABIES.

Once a kid is weaned they are of little interest to mothers like Ellie or Missy, and it's time to have another one.
Just like Michelle Duggar.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Seeing as a lot of us are convinced Mithy is knocked up. When and how do we think they'll announce on the vlog? My guess is they'll announce in a super big way. They are much bigger than what they were before Finn, so I definitely think they're gonna do something for maximum impact. Not sure what yet.

I still think Ellie knows and that's why she had the meltdown the other day.

I think she's between 6-8 weeks pregnant right now and having a girl.

I cannot wait to see how this all plays out!
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

Hmmm they'll announce on valentines day. Bryan will have a card for the viewers. He'll open it up and it'll have a pregnancy stick in it reading positive. Cue music and kissing. Cue flashback footage to Missy talking about how hard it was being pregnant while she lost her wallet. They got pregnant around Christmas. It'll show Missy announcing that to her family via Christmas present. This will put her at about 10-12 weeks.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I really hope she's pregnant. All of the other YT moms that I watch had their babies already and I need DB pregnancy drama lol.
I think they'll try to do an announcement that will go viral, but will try to stay away from the "husband tells wife she's pregnant!" theme because of what happened with Sam and Nia.
I think it will be very dramatic, like Missy is feeling sick and she goes to the hospital. They run a few tests and then find out she's pregnant. B&M act all emotional and act like they've had no idea, when in reality they already knew. The minions freak out...

This might seem a bit far fetched but I wouldn't be surprised if something similar to this actually happens.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

HelloSweetie wrote:I think a lot of the vloggers are actually addicted to the attention they get while being pregnant and they therefor want a new baby as soon as they are no longer breastfeeding. I don't believe for a second that half of them actually want more CHILDREN. It's all about the BABIES.

I believe Shay actually talked about vloggers having babies for ratings. I wouldn't be surprised if there is gossip about them and E&J among other family vloggers.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

The new development of a bruise on her inner elbow is rather interesting. She must have had blood work.

I wonder when minions will begin to catch on and ask questions.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Does anyone else here believe that Missy and Bryan did gender selection (assuming they are expecting)? If that was a bruise in the crook of her arm, is it possible that was the blood pregnancy test? Wouldn't that be done at about 2 weeks if they did some sort of assisted reproduction? That would put the conception right after they came back from Hawaii. Missy could have been super happy in Hawaii because she knew they were going to have the procedure done as soon as they got back home from Hawaii. She also could have been happy because she'd have an excuse not to sleep with Bryan since they wouldn't want to take a chance with a male sperm sneaking past the goalie! LOL! But the timing seems off to me for it to have happened two weeks ago.

Then I was thinking maybe they did a procedure four weeks ago? That would, again, explain why she was happy in Hawaii if she got her BFP right before they left. Totally reaching. I know. But she would be ecstatic knowing that she's almost guaranteed a girl. I just don't think they'd take the chance of conceiving another boy when printheth wants a mini printheth so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Can someone explain if gender selection is actually possible? I know, in theory money can buy anything, but I thought that wasn't something that was done just because parents wanted one sex over the other. So would they have to go to some shady fly-by-night clinic to get it done?

I want to believe Missy isn't that shallow and would take her chances on a third baby being a boy. Or just stop having babies if she's going to be resentful of a third. But I'm not so sure.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

fossilfinger wrote:Can someone explain if gender selection is actually possible? I know, in theory money can buy anything, but I thought that wasn't something that was done just because parents wanted one sex over the other. So would they have to go to some shady fly-by-night clinic to get it done?

I want to believe Missy isn't that shallow and would take her chances on a third baby being a boy. Or just stop having babies if she's going to be resentful of a third. But I'm not so sure.
No, it's totally a thing. Chrissy Teigen did it with her daughter. If you have enough money you can do whatever you want.

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Here's an interesting article on sex selection, if anyone is interested:

http://www.babycenter.com/0_choosing-yo ... ay_2915.bc

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I don't think they did gender selection. There would be more than just a few blood tests for Missy, as well as quite a few ultrasounds. That would be a lot to film around and I'd be surprised if they pulled it off without our suspecting something was up.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

sammibro wrote:Here's an interesting article on sex selection, if anyone is interested:

http://www.babycenter.com/0_choosing-yo ... ay_2915.bc

Not gonna lie. We did the "Timed Intercourse" method for all of our kids, and got the desired result each time. Boy first, then two girls. Well, the third kid we left to chance. But, whether coincidence or not, it worked for us for the first two.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

That's very true that it would be a lot to film around. However, they kept the house hunting under wraps for quite a while. The vlogs were ultra boring around that time, and they often "forgot" to vlog until the afternoon or evening. I'm seeing a similar pattern now. Also, I just don't think Missy is willing to chance having another boy. They throw money at everything else, so why not this?

I hope that they didn't do sex selection, just because Finn will be even more forgotten if Missy gets her girl. Also, seeing Missy's reaction at a gender reveal of another boy will be priceless! Lol! I feel bad for that kid if it is a boy. Well, I feel bad for all of the Lumps' children, so that's nothing new.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I looked up the costs of gender selection, and it's $3000-$5000 plus IVF costs. That's nothing for B&M to spend!

#FreeFinleyandJackson
PhoenixFeathers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PhoenixFeathers »

IVF is so invasive though. Missy would have 2 procedures done (egg retrieval and embryo transfer). One of which would require being anesthesia. And then she'd be on bedrest for at least 2 days following the embryo transfer. If not longer. Unless they are prefilming vlogs, I've seen no evidence of bedrest.

Plus IVF involves lots of med injections. I still think Missy is too much of a wimp for that.

I could see them doing IUI with and doing it with female chromosome sperm only.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

IUI does seem to make more sense. Especially since she's had no apparent problems conceiving in the past.

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Yeah, I don't think missy would want to do any other the medical things, so I find it really hard to believe they would do gender selection. I kind of think if she is pregnant it may have been an accident. I also think it will be a girl though

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”