Missy's Pregnant!

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Missy's Pregnant!

Unread post by cat9480 »

Cgl33 wrote:Mine train is not recommended for expectant moms.
No, it's not recommended...but this Missy Image I think she'd look at it and think, oh, Ollie can go on, it's fine. It IS a pretty gentle ride. So, point being, I don't think the fact that she rode it rules out pregnancy. (Although I don't think she is...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

With the way Youtube is headed she better get knocked up soon so they can grab that pregnancy & birth cash from both channels. Their channel is a real snoozefest if you're over 12-14 and their core is growing up. lol
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

laughsatytfame wrote:With the way Youtube is headed she better get knocked up soon so they can grab that pregnancy & birth cash from both channels. Their channel is a real snoozefest if you're over 12-14 and their core is growing up. lol
she'll 100% be knocked up by the time the summer is over (if she's not already).
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

I kept thinking she must have been pregnant in late 2016 when (if?) she said she was sure she wasn't going to get pregnant in 2017. I didn't see it myself, so maybe someone knows which video its in? Now I'm doubting she's pregnant.... I think? If she were pregnant the last week of December, therefore ruling out at 2017 pregnancy, she'd be at least 18 weeks now.
TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

While at Disneyworld she mentioned going on the Rock N Roller coaster which is definitely not safe for pregnant women. Unless they were purposefully trying to throw us off or she's dumb I don't think she's pregnant.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”