DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Unread post by tintin15 »

lmmomSD wrote:The first one I remember watching was Ollie's second birthday. They were actually sheepish about going all out. They were embarrassed and said "We really went overboard". I have seen some earlier vlogs, but that was the first one I remember seeing. It was so sweet, and they felt bad because Ollie got weirded out by the candles on his cupcakes. It was just so, so different. And the only other vloggers that were there were the Kims (is that right? They're from Arizona) Anyway the guy was being effeminate too, and it was weird. That's how I found this place-- searching "is Bryan Lanning gay?"
But in any case, they are SO different. They still seemed like she was his beard, but she didn't seem to shudder when he touched her, and just the whole attitude about gifts has completely changed. Bryan used to cook on the grill every day! And he made chicken "no-key" soup from scratch. And Ollie had fruit every morning with breakfast. His diet was still pretty beige, but it was better!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I remember that so well! I'm fairly certain Missy loved that soup and ate it, too. I remember that Bryan always used to grill green beans. And I think Ollie's plates used to have more than one food, aka frozen pancakes, on them. I just don't get how they went downhill so quickly and so far...was it that Finn entered the world and they stopped caring?
blondeusa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blondeusa »

tintin15 wrote: I remember that so well! I'm fairly certain Missy loved that soup and ate it, too. I remember that Bryan always used to grill green beans. And I think Ollie's plates used to have more than one food, aka frozen pancakes, on them. I just don't get how they went downhill so quickly and so far...was it that Finn entered the world and they stopped caring?
I think it was a compound of things. I think Missy's rough delivery with Finn led to postpartum and then parenting went downhill. I think any good parenting aspects they had was mostly from her. Bryan loves Ollie to pieces, but I don't think he would have ever been a responsible parent on his own.

Then, around the same time Bryan got really into his music and their subscribers were shooting up and they started to believe they were "real" celebrities and thier heads just grew. Any sense of realness just went out the window.

I think some of thier traits that we dislike were always there (I feel like Missy was ALWAYS a princess and Bryan was ALWAYS over the top), but this new found celebrity blew that all up.
TheChickenLady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TheChickenLady »

Image Image Image
I hope this works and you can see the pictures. I thought you'd all get a giggle out if this Image

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 0c8a09.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
kw_11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kw_11 »

OT but I feel like Missy pretty much set herself up for failure with such a strict birth plan. She put herself and her wants and needs above Finley - hell, she even let his poor little head stay stuck against her pelvis because she just wanted to try longer. This is the moment where Bryan should have stepped in, looked her in the eye, and brought her back to her senses. Finley should have come first, not her need for a VBAC. The fact that she didn't get it mixed with gender disappointment, I really just have no sympathy for her. She didn't care that Finn was in such a terrible position for so long. She just wanted the vaginal birth that would get all the YouTube hits and she wouldn't have to be cut open again. Your baby comes first. I don't care. I just have no sympathy for this woman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

kw_11 wrote:OT but I feel like Missy pretty much set herself up for failure with such a strict birth plan. She put herself and her wants and needs above Finley - hell, she even let his poor little head stay stuck against her pelvis because she just wanted to try longer. This is the moment where Bryan should have stepped in, looked her in the eye, and brought her back to her senses. Finley should have come first, not her need for a VBAC. The fact that she didn't get it mixed with gender disappointment, I really just have no sympathy for her. She didn't care that Finn was in such a terrible position for so long. She just wanted the vaginal birth that would get all the YouTube hits and she wouldn't have to be cut open again. Your baby comes first. I don't care. I just have no sympathy for this woman.

Yes, she should have. But she was selfish. And Bryan doesn't know how to stand up to Missy.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
JoCo 89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JoCo 89 »

lmmomSD wrote:The first one I remember watching was Ollie's second birthday. They were actually sheepish about going all out. They were embarrassed and said "We really went overboard". I have seen some earlier vlogs, but that was the first one I remember seeing. It was so sweet, and they felt bad because Ollie got weirded out by the candles on his cupcakes. It was just so, so different. And the only other vloggers that were there were the Kims (is that right? They're from Arizona) Anyway the guy was being effeminate too, and it was weird. That's how I found this place-- searching "is Bryan Lanning gay?"
But in any case, they are SO different. They still seemed like she was his beard, but she didn't seem to shudder when he touched her, and just the whole attitude about gifts has completely changed. Bryan used to cook on the grill every day! And he made chicken "no-key" soup from scratch. And Ollie had fruit every morning with breakfast. His diet was still pretty beige, but it was better!

I was just recently thinking about how Bryan used to grill regularly! I don't recall him doing it even once at this new house. It's possible he has, but certainly not regularly like he used to...
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Totally off topic, but Hawaii might be the djejck vacy. They did it last year after the EP was released. They had the party then left the next day for vacation.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

usernamessuck wrote:Totally off topic, but Hawaii might be the djejck vacy. They did it last year after the EP was released. They had the party then left the next day for vacation.

There's a lot of speculation on that on other threads. Katie bought Gaines a new bathing suit...
Wonder if everyone will travel together, and if so, if B&M will be in first class again, while the rest suck it in economy.
I think Bryan grilled once or twice since they moved into the new house.
Does anyone believe that Missy cleans the chicken coop? My daughter and I were talking about how she wants a horse and a pig, and I think goats, but we know she's not going to be out there shoveling pig poop or horse manure. No matter what kind of farm girl image she likes to portray, she definitely doesn't want anything to do with the work part of owning animals!

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

lmmomSD wrote:
usernamessuck wrote:Totally off topic, but Hawaii might be the djejck vacy. They did it last year after the EP was released. They had the party then left the next day for vacation.

There's a lot of speculation on that on other threads. Katie bought Gaines a new bathing suit...
Wonder if everyone will travel together, and if so, if B&M will be in first class again, while the rest suck it in economy.
I think Bryan grilled once or twice since they moved into the new house.
Does anyone believe that Missy cleans the chicken coop? My daughter and I were talking about how she wants a horse and a pig, and I think goats, but we know she's not going to be out there shoveling pig poop or horse manure. No matter what kind of farm girl image she likes to portray, she definitely doesn't want anything to do with the work part of owning animals!

Oh you know she doesn't clean it herself, if she did she would do a montage of it. I don't know how someone would want so many animals when they travel so much!

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

When they do those DBEJCK vacations, do we think now they will include Jay and Kelli now that they are vlogging and they are relatives to CK?

Enchantedbybeautyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Enchantedbybeautyy »

Strawberry26 wrote:

When they do those DBEJCK vacations, do we think now they will include Jay and Kelli now that they are vlogging and they are relatives to CK?

Highly doubtful. We don't see all of Ellie's siblings on vacation. It's only the bumps who need 2-8 extra people.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Or do you all think Jeff and Tal will be included now, since Jeff has his nose permanently embedded in Bryan's ass?

twinklepink88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by twinklepink88 »

kw_11 wrote:OT but I feel like Missy pretty much set herself up for failure with such a strict birth plan. She put herself and her wants and needs above Finley - hell, she even let his poor little head stay stuck against her pelvis because she just wanted to try longer. This is the moment where Bryan should have stepped in, looked her in the eye, and brought her back to her senses. Finley should have come first, not her need for a VBAC. The fact that she didn't get it mixed with gender disappointment, I really just have no sympathy for her. She didn't care that Finn was in such a terrible position for so long. She just wanted the vaginal birth that would get all the YouTube hits and she wouldn't have to be cut open again. Your baby comes first. I don't care. I just have no sympathy for this woman.
I thought her reaction after the birth was ridiculous as well (she got MAD at the doctors for making sure her baby was okay after delivery! wtf!), and agree that she set herself up for failure with her birth plan, but as someone who has had a c-section due to failure to progress within the last year, I think it is unfair to blame Missy for Finn being swollen and to say that she didn't put him first.

One of my good friends is also a doctor who has delivered many babies, and trust me, if the medical team thought Finn was in danger, they wouldn't have just let Missy keep trying for a VBAC regardless. It's impossible to really know exactly what is going on with the baby during labour, except for the heart rate, and from what I can remember from Missy's story, Finn wasn't in distress, which is why they let her keep pushing. If I'm wrong about him being in distress, then disregard my argument, but I don't think there's anything wrong with trying your best for a natural birth over a major surgery, as long as the hospital is monitoring the baby and there to step in. If she hadn't been in a hospital and had been going for a homebirth, would anyone be blaming her for pushing that long?
brando587
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by brando587 »

JoCo 89 wrote:

I was just recently thinking about how Bryan used to grill regularly! I don't recall him doing it even once at this new house. It's possible he has, but certainly not regularly like he used to...
I first found DB in 2015 before they had Ollie, I remember they were visiting Ellie and Jared when they had their second son (I don't know his name because I don't watch) and I loved the cute family interactions and they felt like family goals for me, then I actually went through a rough patch where I was priced out of my condo and had all my things in storage and had to sleep on the couch in my office for a few weeks, I was miserable but I still watched for something to do but I slowly started to see Bryan and Missy as selfish and in no way grateful for all that they had and it was a complete turn off. I stopped watching for a few months and then came back, they were in the new house and the ego rolling off of them was disgusting. I cannot believe how full of themselves they are and how they act in public, with family, toward Bryan's family, and worst of all toward their kids. Ollie is obviously the star and they know that, but it is sad how striking the difference is in how they act with Finn. I just feel so sorry for both of them, and can't stand to look at or hear Bryan and Missy talk on and on about themselves and what they have and how they are still going to need the next best thing that is coming soon. Being homeless, even if for a short time, taught me to appreciate what I have and what I have earned, it also helped me to see those who appreciate nothing more easily now.
kw_11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kw_11 »

twinklepink88 wrote:
I thought her reaction after the birth was ridiculous as well (she got MAD at the doctors for making sure her baby was okay after delivery! wtf!), and agree that she set herself up for failure with her birth plan, but as someone who has had a c-section due to failure to progress within the last year, I think it is unfair to blame Missy for Finn being swollen and to say that she didn't put him first.

One of my good friends is also a doctor who has delivered many babies, and trust me, if the medical team thought Finn was in danger, they wouldn't have just let Missy keep trying for a VBAC regardless. It's impossible to really know exactly what is going on with the baby during labour, except for the heart rate, and from what I can remember from Missy's story, Finn wasn't in distress, which is why they let her keep pushing. If I'm wrong about him being in distress, then disregard my argument, but I don't think there's anything wrong with trying your best for a natural birth over a major surgery, as long as the hospital is monitoring the baby and there to step in. If she hadn't been in a hospital and had been going for a homebirth, would anyone be blaming her for pushing that long?
I understand. I don't know if it's just the part of me that just can't stand anything missy does or what, but I feel like she loathes Finley for being a boy and for her not getting the birth she wanted. I feel like she wanted to keep going for her own benefit and not his. But I could be wrong. I don't know missy and I don't know how she felt in that moment. Back then, I was still a regular viewer. Seeing how she is with Finn now, I just rethink everything.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Strawberry26 wrote:

I remember seeing a tweet between Bryan, Cullen, and Jay a while back. Jay implied that they would see each other soon or this year atleast. I wouldn't be surprised if Jay and Kelly tag along. I expect the Johnsons to be there.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I wouldn't go so far as to say Missy "loathes" Finn, but I sure think she resents him. First, for not being a girl, second for not being born at 38 weeks and being tiny, and for not being a VBAC. Of course, his not being tiny is probably part of why she couldn't get her VBAC. I hope Finn doesn't watch these old vlogs and see how pushed aside he was, or see the ones where golden boy baby Ollie was adored.

jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

twinklepink88 wrote:

It wasn't just failure to progress it was failure to descend as well. They also had already told her his head was tilted chin up instead of tucked and said she needed a c-section. It had been over a day and she hadn't progressed in like 15 hours. She bragged that she told them she wanted to keep on trying for VBAC against medical advice after they told her about his bad position and need for csection. As a Mom who wound up needing 3 csections l understand the disappointment and feeling a little cheated when you have dreamed of a VBAC. You really do have to check yourself though when you get so wrapped up in wanting it your way that you are working against the medical professionals who do nothing but deliver babies all day every day. You kind of have to reprioritze and ask yourself if your goal is a vaginal birth or a healthy baby. She is lucky her stubborn persistence didn't cause him long term harm.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

If I remember correctly she had bragged about saving Ollie and knowing what was best in that birthing situation. Maybe she thinks, because of the experience she had with Ollie, that she knows best for the kids? That she doesn't need the advice of doctors because she was right in that instance with Ollie?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
kw_11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kw_11 »

jaynshann wrote:
twinklepink88 wrote:

It wasn't just failure to progress it was failure to descend as well. They also had already told her his head was tilted chin up instead of tucked and said she needed a c-section. It had been over a day and she hadn't progressed in like 15 hours. She bragged that she told them she wanted to keep on trying for VBAC against medical advice after they told her about his bad position and need for csection. As a Mom who wound up needing 3 csections l understand the disappointment and feeling a little cheated when you have dreamed of a VBAC. You really do have to check yourself though when you get so wrapped up in wanting it your way that you are working against the medical professionals who do nothing but deliver babies all day every day. You kind of have to reprioritze and ask yourself if your goal is a vaginal birth or a healthy baby. She is lucky her stubborn persistence didn't cause him long term harm.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
I agree. I feel kind of out of my element because I'm only 18 and I don't have kids nor am I ready to, but even I could see that he wasn't going to budge. The explanation of his position should have been enough for her to realize that. The force of contractions and her pushing would have just pushed him further against her pelvic bone. Sure Missy isn't the reason for his position or the swelling, but she didn't make it any better. I don't blame her at all. She really just didn't have the mindset to realize Finn was top priority at the time, not a vaginal birth.

Return to “Daily Bumps”