DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think Bryan and Jeff only ended up going to Hawaii because that hotel paid for them to go. My guess is that the Hawaii girls trip was already planned/paid for when the offer to DB came up, so B&Jeff used the tickets to fly down for two days. This means the ladies would be staying somewhere else. Any predictions?

Knowing them, I think it would make sense for them all to stay in a house together. Maybe they will rent one at Turtle Bay? I would suggest they will stay at an Aulani villa again, except that would look really bad given the sponsorship they just had with the hotel next door. My other thought is Waikiki so the ladies can shop, in which case I say they'll stay at one of the beachfront hotels.

I still can't imagine the trip being for Kelsey's baby shower since most of the people aren't Kelsey's friends/family! What a sad event that would be. Not to mention a very sad commentary on how much a YTer is willing to sell out their old life in exchange for a fake manufactured one.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Wasn't there more than just two days blocked off on the calendar for Hawaii? and no indication that Bryan was coming home before Missy on there right? I don't think Ellie's girls trip has anything to do with them being in Hawaii.. I also don't think at all that Katie will be there. She's still BFing Brooks, he's sick, and i think they are waiting to travel with him since the last travel days with him seemed to be pretty horrible. (Plus Cullen said just the other night that there was no ejckdb trip planned for anytime soon.. i just don't see Katie heading to Hawaii right now..) I also do not think that the baby shower will be in Hawaii.. thats the biggest stretch i have read here in a hot minute. There is nothing about that that makes any sense whatsoever.
It would be extremely shitty of Missy to say this trip is for Bryan's birthday then 2 days in send his ass home for a girls trip..
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Yeah none of it makes any sense to me. All we know is ellie is going on a girls trip.. it could be with missy or it could be with all her sister and maybe they are keeping quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

i read in a comment that it was given away in carl and jinger's vlog. i don't watch them so don't know exactly what was said...
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

actuallydear wrote:i read in a comment that it was given away in carl and jinger's vlog. i don't watch them so don't know exactly what was said...
can't edit, but i just watched. carl said "jinger is going to hawaii with ellie, bonnie, aspyn and ~all of our friends"
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

actuallydear wrote:
actuallydear wrote:i read in a comment that it was given away in carl and jinger's vlog. i don't watch them so don't know exactly what was said...
can't edit, but i just watched. carl said "jinger is going to hawaii with ellie, bonnie, aspyn and ~all of our friends"
Lol. That would be a "work trip" for most people. Not a girl's trip.

Explains why Ellie included Bonnie in something bigger YT-related.... she didn't. Bonnie was probably included in her own right. Looks like it's the whole CVX crowd. No Ruby though?
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

So we haven't had a Bryan talk in ALONG time. So I had to rewatch that one after Cambodia. Hahahha
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I have no clue who Jinger and Aspyn are... lol
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Playsinrain wrote:I have no clue who Jinger and Aspyn are... lol
Friends that we only see during conventions.

Edited to add: remember when E&DJ did that dance competition where Ellie wore the ridiculously non-Mormon dress? Carl ans Jinjer were in it and did an embarrassing hip-hop routine.

Aspyn you'll remember when you see her.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I have no clue who Jinger and Aspyn are... lol
Friends that we only see during conventions.

Edited to add: remember when E&DJ did that dance competition where Ellie wore the ridiculously non-Mormon dress? Carl ans Jinjer were in it and did an embarrassing hip-hop routine.

Aspyn you'll remember when you see her.
Ok i do remember Carl and Jinger now that you say that, maybe i will remember Aspyn, I only watch a E&J vlog about once every couple weeks though.. Do these people have any connection with B&M? (other than yt and conventions ect?) Do you think that the ty connection would be enough for Missy and Tal to want to be in on that girls weekend? I'm still thinking its coincidence that they are all there together, and maybe they might get together for some activity or a dinner, but i still don't think Bryan is going home after 2 days, I'll really be shocked if he does...
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

[quote="Playsinrain"][quote="HelloSweetie"]

They were all at CVX Live.... and E&Js new house party.

It's definitely a business trip. None of these women spend time together in regular life except Ellie and Bonnie. Plus I can't imagine half of these women choosing to go anywhere without their husband's their to look after them.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Scar2016 wrote:
Edenberry wrote:Hi, welcome to Daily Missy Complaining About Her Lazy Life.

"God I had to put Finn down and do EVERYTHING! Why can't that kid just put his own self to bed and leave me alone! Uggh Ollie wants to talk and try and try to bond with me. Here, I'll put up with it for a minute and then make fun of his fears and the fact that I just admitted we should have taken the moose down long ago when he asked, but were too lazy to get a ladder out and waited until Papa got the hint and came over himself to do it. MY LIFE IS SOOOOO HARD GUYS! I WANT TO BE A MOM WITHOUT KIDS, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!"
She'd make an excellent surrogate. Plus there's the Kerching$$$ in it for her too. #WinWin
Except she loathes being pregnant. She whines the entire time. First morning sickness, then being tired, and her back hurts, and every sentence ends with 'because I'm pregnant"
Not to mention, the minions' heads would explode. Remember when some of them thought E&J's IVF giveaway meant Ellie was going to get pregnant then give someone the baby?
And imagine if it were a girl. She would sue for custody!
(I do know you were kidding)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
They were all at CVX Live.... and E&Js new house party.

It's definitely a business trip. None of these women spend time together in regular life except Ellie and Bonnie. Plus I can't imagine half of these women choosing to go anywhere without their husband's their to look after them.
maybe they've taken it upon themselves to form a therapy group for codependents?

who am i kidding? their husbands likely planned it for them.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:She'd make an excellent surrogate. Plus there's the Kerching$$$ in it for her too. #WinWin
Except she loathes being pregnant. She whines the entire time. First morning sickness, then being tired, and her back hurts, and every sentence ends with 'because I'm pregnant"
Not to mention, the minions' heads would explode. Remember when some of them thought E&J's IVF giveaway meant Ellie was going to get pregnant then give someone the baby?
Sell her baby then sue for custody, that made me chuckle. Tbh, some of these YouTubers are for sure questionably money hungry.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Scar2016 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:She'd make an excellent surrogate. Plus there's the Kerching$$$ in it for her too. #WinWin
Sell her baby then sue for custody, that made me chuckle. Tbh, some of these YouTubers are for sure questionably money hungry.
Totally OT, but someone actually did that. Google Marybeth Whitehead.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
blondeusa wrote:As much as that picture makes me think they're probably on an intercourse trip- I don't know why she would say "My one goal in 2017 is to not get pregnant". wouldn't it do well for views to say "stay tuned"

Unless they're going to play it as a shock and that they didn't even want to be pregnant drama saga
Or Bryan wants to wait? Missy wouldn't be the first woman that had a "surprise" pregnancy because her husband didn't want to try Image
we've been saying since way back when that the next pregnancy will be revealed as a ~surprise.

but your theory make$ more $en$e. this way it can still be a surprise -- to bryan. because everyone else will know she's pregnant before he does.

oh... wait. that's not too different to previous pregnancies.

let's say this happens though - think about how big the "telling my husband i'm pregnant" videos are with actual adults. so there's that audience sorted. aaaaaaaand their viewers are children, and kids love surprises. win win.

just do it missy. we know this is your baby making week. it's the only time you can have sex with bryan and he won't get suspicious and wonder why, but you can just play it off as it's his birthday/his position on itunes got you in the mood and you wanted to 'congratulate' him.... HAVE THAT BABY GIRL LIKE YTMD SO DESPERATELY NEEDS.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So in the Johnson Fam vlog, he looks down from the balcony at Bryan and Missy walking along, and Missy has her phone out. She's in freaking Hawaii, and she can't look up from her phone and be in the moment.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What the hell was Bryan talking about with the honeycomb... "Ive actually seen honeycomb that it less wax and more like a cookie..." dude.. just fucking stop, you really don't even realize how stupid you sound. All honeycomb is made of beeswax you ignorant slob.

Why did Finn have to go with Michelle? Is Ollie so hard to handle it takes 4 adults to watch him? It really made me side eye Cassie when she was like "I came over the visit the munchkin!". I thought Finn was there too and that she had turned just like her sister and brother in law and had just totally ignored Finn. Then i realized he wasn't there..

I like Jim.. he has some fun ideas and i liked the silly mud antics, even though Ollie didn't look like he was having a good time at all. lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

"The weather is amazing. It's definitely warm, but cool." "We had an amazing breakfast" "Isn't it amazing? It feels amazing still"
Apparently, amazing is the word for the day.
They leave Ollie alone for one day, and he makes a friend! Yay! He is so different when he's not around his obnoxious parents! Mimi and Papa did such a bad job with Missy, I just don't get it. Jimmy and Cassie aren't so awful.

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

From Jeol/Bonnie's vlog.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Daily Bumps”