DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Definitely a sponsorship! As long as I can remember, I never saw them tag a place they're staying before.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

For those that don't know, the Disney resort is RIGHT next door. No one would choose to take their family to this resort instead of Aulani, unless you are seriously loyal to the Four Seasons brand. The website says it's a family hotel, but everything I saw seriously implied "kids (and kid people) not welcome here." Of course B&M wouldn't have brought the kids!

I can't lie though, the thought of B&M at that resort makes me chuckle a bit. They will definitely stand out!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

And Ko Olina doesn't shut down at 7:30. There is a luau next door running then, and evening activities every night at Aulani. There are also many restaurants nearby. I don't know what they are talking about.
lexlex11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lexlex11 »

This may be petty of me, but it really pissed me off that they didn't even really mention the womens march that was going on just a few streets away and instead decided to film themselves being lazy sloths in urban outfitters.

Edited to add that they could really use their platform to bring awareness to important issues!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by lexlex11 on Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

janem wrote:Double post... I just watched E J and CK vlogs. Curious thing I noticed. They all flew on delta even the lumps trip to Hawaii was on delta. 1. Did Bryan pay for Jared and Cullen to come? They are usually on southwest. 2. Do they have some type of delta sponsorship? If so, that ticks me off even more.
Jared gave Ellie a bracket with a sand dollar on it and also something with a turtle since the place where she and Bonnie are going has both. These people Are all so weird with their secret, view grabbing junk.

I'm like 100% certain he said in the vlog yesterday something about how he paid for their tickets. It's right when he first shows them in the vlog.

Not surprising, since we know he has to pay for people to be his friend.
karenc1238

Unread post by karenc1238 »

One thing that really annoys me about them is not that they have a lot of money, that doesn't bother me because I don't need money to be happy like they do apparently. But it bothers me how they take at least one vacation a month because they "need" it when they don't even work half as hard as the rest of us do. I also know this goes a little while back but it still annoys me how Missy didn't even have enough energy to roll peanut butter balls and she had to go the easy way out like how freaking lazy are you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

Vincere wrote:And now he is sweaty from all that deliciousness.

Forgot to add the the aubergine is actually zoomed in 100000x times.
I don't follow DB and my first thought with him saying he was turning 27 at his birthday was no way, he has to be beyond his twenties. I think his beard doesn't slim down his face and his hair style is terrible. Why can't these YouTuber men have normal hair styles.

Oh, I love the image above with Jared lol.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Album is down to #20 overall, #4 in pop in the US. Jacob Sartorius' album is doing even better than Bryan's did last year, he's holding on to #1 in pop and #5 overall. Gotta suck when a 14 year old with very little musical talent and slightly less YT subscribers beats you, but this is the Bumps' future. There will always be younger kids, and their subscriber demo is always looking for something new to obsess over. Jacob has significantly more Twitter followers than Bryan too, 1.15 million to Bryan's 165k.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I'm still thinking the "girls-only" trip is to Hawaii and Missy is the one who planned it (or had the hotel plan and sponsor it). Ellie's bracelet was a sand dollar and the missing one was a turtle, because it reminded Jared of where she was going with Bonnie. Sounds like he's thinking Hawaii! Although, I don't think there are many sand dollars in Hawaii, but whatever...he's never been there. And Jared said "they have a lot of turtles over there," which seems to imply over the ocean.

Maybe Bryan and Jeff are only there for the weekend and then all the girls arrive after they leave. I still think it's also Kelsey's baby shower...but none of those YTers are even her friends. So weird! But I also think it would be weird for Kelsey to go to Hawaii without Hipster Corbin. They can't seem to be apart for more than a few hours!! I could be 100% wrong! :D :D
TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

Why is Missy so surprised they had a picture of Finn & Ollie at their hotel room?

Anyone could take a screenshot of the boys on their vlogs or their instagrams.
If their PR team "really went to work" like Bryan said, they would definitely know who they were and where to find a pic.

Is she so naive to really be surprised someone got the boy's photo? People know their address for goodness sake.

Had to laugh that they spelled Bryan's name wrong though.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
VJ13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VJ13 »

I can't believe they still do this "oh hey we're in the airport should we just go somewhere?" bullshit. That they all think we fall for.
OKmom10
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OKmom10 »

bffb3 wrote:It still amazes me how self-centered and out of touch these families are. There are thousands of women on the streets marching and fighting for their rights and Missy, Ellie, Bonnie and company are either silent or planning girl trips. They can't even post a tweet of support smh
Not every woman supports abortion. That's not self-centered. That's a woman's right to choose her own beliefs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

OKmom10 wrote:
bffb3 wrote:It still amazes me how self-centered and out of touch these families are. There are thousands of women on the streets marching and fighting for their rights and Missy, Ellie, Bonnie and company are either silent or planning girl trips. They can't even post a tweet of support smh
Not every woman supports abortion. That's not self-centered. That's a woman's right to choose her own beliefs.

This isn't the appropriate place to discuss politics, but the Women's March was not solely about supporting abortion. It was about women's rights in general. I've seen this pop up in a few threads today. Perhaps there can be a separate thread to discuss political views? It personally don't want to turn YTMD into a political boxing ring.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

sammibro wrote:
OKmom10 wrote:

This isn't the appropriate place to discuss politics, but the Women's March was not solely about supporting abortion. It was about women's rights in general. I've seen this pop up in a few threads today. Perhaps there can be a separate thread to discuss political views? It personally don't want to turn YTMD into a political boxing ring.

If you refer to the march platform, it lists the right to safe and legal abortions. Planned Parenthood was also the main sponsor. Without debating the march or those topics, it is likely that as (evangelical?) Christians, they would not support the march.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Cgl33 wrote:
sammibro wrote:
OKmom10 wrote: Not every woman supports abortion. That's not self-centered. That's a woman's right to choose her own beliefs.

If you refer to the march platform, it lists the right to safe and legal abortions. Planned Parenthood was also the main sponsor. Without debating the march or those topics, it is likely that as (evangelical?) Christians, they would not support the march.
Exactly. I didn't expect Bryan and Missy to say anything about it, or include it in the vlog. I was actually disappointed that they included some posters in their "streetwalking" montage. Of course, we have no idea where they stand, but I personally don't think they would support the March or women's rights in general simply because of their religious background. I don't know what their beliefs are now, but their actions don't seem to be in line with more liberal views. I could be totally off base, but I don't think so. That's why I felt a little insulted that Bryan chose to throw a few crumbs to liberal viewers by showing the protesters and a few women on their way to the March without actually saying anything about it. It was almost as bad as the thumbnail that Steps to Wander used as click bait about the March. It's insincere and insulting to include a few seconds of video in a vlog for a cause that you don't support.

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Women's March Thread: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=203&t=10396
It's in the Boxing Ring so go and fight and bleed from your wherever.
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

HelloSweetie wrote:I think I know where they are staying and if so, it fits them perfectly.

Fair warning, this will read like a hotel review...There used to be this beautiful JW Marriott resort at Ko Olina. It could only be described as "simple elegance." (Think Obamas vs Trumps). It was stunning and beautiful, with mini sharks, stingrays and botanical gardens. Very pricey, but it was our favourite place on earth. It sold 2 years ago to the Four Seasons. We checked it out recently when we went to Aulani (Disney Resort) and it was worse than expected. Gone was the simple and understated elegance in exchange for in your face modern designs and pretentiousness. The grounds now have unattractive ropes and security surrounding them to make sure that only guests are using their green space. They have expanded the pools and bars over the space where the beautiful pond and garden space were. They paved paradise to put up a parking lot... and it showed because the hotel looked near empty. I'm not surprised at all that they wouldn't decide to have B&M attract people to their hotel. Jokes on them though, because there was nothing friendly about that hotel at all, let alone family friendly. THATS WHY they didn't bring the kids. The hotel probably knew they wouldn't because they suggested it wasn't the place for them. Looks like they found a hotel as pretentious and fake as they are. I bet they hate it and stay at the Aulani again next time. They are also going to have so much trouble finding food that Missy will eat.
Oh that makes me so sad! I was stationed in Hawaii back in the dinosaur age and Ko'Olina was my favorite place on Oahu. Just another reason to skip Oahu and go straight to Kauai if I ever get the chance to go again. And less of a chance to run into B&M.

On another note, I'm sorta hate watch most of the DB vlogs and just started reading here a few months ago, but how in the hell do the Johnson's afford what appears to be a fairly large house in SoCal? I grew up in/around Orange County and remember when the Temecula/Murrieta area was a few not so great wineries and a good place to stop for snacks on the way to Vegas. I know the area has had tremendous growth since I've been gone, but DAYUM, do B&M pay them well enough to afford a mortgage? One of the reasons I left CA is that I would never been able to afford a house on my own; my 850 sq ft condo in Long Beach was $280K and that was a decade ago.
collinsdaniel28
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by collinsdaniel28 »

just_me wrote:That blackboard is ridiculous. Ollie and Finn can't read yet, so is this to remind Missy and Bryan what the rules are? Or the rules they should ignore are. I've read here so many times about Ollie hitting people with his toys, taking Finn's toys, ignoring what M or B are saying to him.

I wonder C&K, E+J really had to wait until today to hear Bryan's album. Being BFF's with those people, you think he'd slip them an early copy.

I woke up to my phone telling me that Bryan's album was available. I had zero alerts set for it and it's never told me when anyone else's album was available. Thanks, but no thanks phone.

The brat pack are together. Just when I was thinking of starting to watch C&K again too.

Missy also needs to get over Finn hitting her with the toy considering the fact Ollie gets away with it. He probably see's Ollie doing it and not getting in trouble, so he thinks he can do it too. Ugh. It's going to get harder to give each of the boys different rules on how to treat people the older they get.

I don't feel the least bit bad about Bryan not getting attention on his birthday. He made it all about him by having his album release on that date as well as having the party that day. He bought himself the ultimate gift... his album and party. The years when there isn't a party? He probably spent enough on the album and party to cover at least a decade of gifts.

Decision is still out on shit show of the year, but I'm leaning towards Cheeto as the "winner". The inaugural concert yesterday had an estimated 10,000 people (and a lot of them were protestors) compared to 2009 when there were 400,000 people there.
That's what the media wants u to think. Lol
TheChickenLady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TheChickenLady »

Ugh, my daughter just walked up to me and showed me a hatchimal video she was watching... it's Daily bumps. I hope she doesn't decide she likes them lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Amyh01
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Amyh01 »

lmmomSD wrote:Another post, sorry. But I just saw the thumbnail. Why can't they smile normally?
And the comments. My God. The whole comment section is: "First!" "Early squad!" "I love you all SO much", and "If you're reading this, you're beautiful!" But this is the best:
Oh, and apparently, Missy did kill the original Hashtag. Probably using soap to wash his tank. Killed the snail too.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I think it's still the same fish but he has such bad fin rot it hurts my heart :(

Return to “Daily Bumps”