DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

Idunnowhyimhere wrote:See, and I think it's kind of nice to see them cuddling in the background. They look like they might be looking at something together on her phone. (I'm not judging that. We do that too!) and I don't think she looks bad in the bathing suit either... I think she looks cute AF in that photo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah they're probably looking at this forum "How dare they say I can't sing babe, I was at number 3 in the charts" Image

lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lurkernomore »

ButterflyB wrote:That suit looks horrible on her
Screenshot_20170122-215508.png
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
I disagree entirely. She makes a lot of questionable fashion choices, but I think this is a great suit and that she looks pretty great in it.
lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lurkernomore »

So to clarify -- Missy's birthday gift to Bryan was ... he could join her for a couple of days in Hawaii before it becomes a girls' trip? How ... thoughtful.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ButterflyB wrote:That suit looks horrible on her
Screenshot_20170122-215508.png
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Weather looks kinda sucky. Bahaha.
Only problem is, I do NOT want to hear them whine about it. Whaaa, we're in Hawaii and it's raining!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Vincere wrote:They covered Bryan's music because otherwise he would sue them for copyright infringement.
I'll bet you're right. Or at least, he told them not to because he wants people to buy his wretched CD, instead of hearing it free on vlogs.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Take a look at this woman's face, reacting to Bryan's 'singing' (she's left of screen beneath the photographer) - http://www.tubechop.com/watch/8819556 - Isn't she the woman who sang on stage with him too? Pmsl
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I'm just waiting for some 12 year old to make lyrics videos from Bryan's new album lol.
Sorry if this has been mentioned, but is Ropes going to be ANOTHER music video of Missy "saving" Bryan? -__-
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Edenberry wrote:Hi, welcome to Daily Missy Complaining About Her Lazy Life.

"God I had to put Finn down and do EVERYTHING! Why can't that kid just put his own self to bed and leave me alone! Uggh Ollie wants to talk and try and try to bond with me. Here, I'll put up with it for a minute and then make fun of his fears and the fact that I just admitted we should have taken the moose down long ago when he asked, but were too lazy to get a ladder out and waited until Papa got the hint and came over himself to do it. MY LIFE IS SOOOOO HARD GUYS! I WANT TO BE A MOM WITHOUT KIDS, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!"
She'd make an excellent surrogate. Plus there's the Kerching$$$ in it for her too. #WinWin
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

His album is now at 25 in the US. sorry brybry... & I saw his music getting a lot of hate in the EJ comment section.

cocogogo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cocogogo »

Sorry if this has already been mentioned (I'm guessing it may have been!) But I thought it was really sad that Ollie didn't know the colour of the playdough. That's something he should have known well over a year ago! That kid really needs to go to pre school!
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

It's so weird that Bryan put free music over his own on a vlog for his concert. What artist would do that? Would Tori Kelly ever show a video of her singing and put other music over it? lol
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Sorry for another post. Did anyone see the iTunes review on his album?

"A social media star's litling pop songs take flight."

That's not really a compliment. It's acknowledging him as a YouTuber and not a singer. Also, it doesn't his singing or the songs. That would be like asking for a reference and it saying "she worked here".
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

AMAZING BIRTHDAY GETAWAY! VLOG @ 11:17 mins, BryBry: ''Ohhh, don't mind me, just sittin on our chase..' Chaise Bryan, as in Shaze. It's a french word, remember? You went to Paris where you spoke to the waiter. In French. No wait.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Cgl33 wrote:Sorry for another post. Did anyone see the iTunes review on his album?

"A social media star's lilting pop songs take flight."

That's not really a compliment. It's acknowledging him as a YouTuber and not a singer. Also, it doesn't his singing or the songs. That would be like asking for a reference and it saying "she worked here".
And this review: ''If you are into that teenage sounding simple lyrics musch then go for it. Its annoying and lacking any sophistication.'' Was that one of you ladies? :P
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

Scar2016 wrote:AMAZING BIRTHDAY GETAWAY! VLOG @ 11:17 mins, BryBry: ''Ohhh, don't mind me, just sittin on our chase..' Chaise Bryan, as in Shaze. It's a french word, remember? You went to Paris where you spoke to the waiter. In French. No wait.
Well this sentence only tells me to NOT watch this vlog because hearing someone as annoying as Bryan butchering my language just to give himself a "style" will, for sure, really annoy me... if he was just making an effort to speak another language I woudn't care...
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think Bryan and Jeff only ended up going to Hawaii because that hotel paid for them to go. My guess is that the Hawaii girls trip was already planned/paid for when the offer to DB came up, so B&Jeff used the tickets to fly down for two days. This means the ladies would be staying somewhere else. Any predictions?

Knowing them, I think it would make sense for them all to stay in a house together. Maybe they will rent one at Turtle Bay? I would suggest they will stay at an Aulani villa again, except that would look really bad given the sponsorship they just had with the hotel next door. My other thought is Waikiki so the ladies can shop, in which case I say they'll stay at one of the beachfront hotels.

I still can't imagine the trip being for Kelsey's baby shower since most of the people aren't Kelsey's friends/family! What a sad event that would be. Not to mention a very sad commentary on how much a YTer is willing to sell out their old life in exchange for a fake manufactured one.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Wasn't there more than just two days blocked off on the calendar for Hawaii? and no indication that Bryan was coming home before Missy on there right? I don't think Ellie's girls trip has anything to do with them being in Hawaii.. I also don't think at all that Katie will be there. She's still BFing Brooks, he's sick, and i think they are waiting to travel with him since the last travel days with him seemed to be pretty horrible. (Plus Cullen said just the other night that there was no ejckdb trip planned for anytime soon.. i just don't see Katie heading to Hawaii right now..) I also do not think that the baby shower will be in Hawaii.. thats the biggest stretch i have read here in a hot minute. There is nothing about that that makes any sense whatsoever.
It would be extremely shitty of Missy to say this trip is for Bryan's birthday then 2 days in send his ass home for a girls trip..
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Yeah none of it makes any sense to me. All we know is ellie is going on a girls trip.. it could be with missy or it could be with all her sister and maybe they are keeping quiet.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

i read in a comment that it was given away in carl and jinger's vlog. i don't watch them so don't know exactly what was said...
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

actuallydear wrote:i read in a comment that it was given away in carl and jinger's vlog. i don't watch them so don't know exactly what was said...
can't edit, but i just watched. carl said "jinger is going to hawaii with ellie, bonnie, aspyn and ~all of our friends"

Return to “Daily Bumps”