DailyHomeImprovements: Part #81

dassit25
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyHomeImprovements: Part #81

Unread post by dassit25 »

onbreak wrote:Fin fighting is good, means he's breathing in the treatment. Also, if she gets it on his shirt he'll continue to breathe it in from that too ..after the treatment. I don't miss those days .. it's scary when a child has breathing issues. He's had a runny nose for a week, does the pediatrician watch the vlog?
Why even show us the dog pee and then show us as she runs her leash through the piss in the backyard cause we know, it's the leash they let her drag through the house, yuck

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Even when they're crying about having the mask on, they get in a good amount.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
dassit25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dassit25 »

MrsPittman wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 58e536.jpg[/img]

You with no phone, for an hour. Then enjoy the drama and chaos that follows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That tweet is just begging to be trolled real hard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
This picture is a clear sign that these kids have ZERO supervision. Bryan is pretty stupid to think the kids don't get up on these chairs all the time - even I could figure it out once Finn pulled the chair out, he knew exactly what he was doing because he has done it lots of times - when both he and Missy are too busy lying around on their phones! One day they will have to learn the hard way of what happens when you don't want monitor your kids properly!! :-o

That unboxing was so fake and we all know that Missy planned the whole thing - she doesn't have any girls and the Johnsons already did this on their channel so it's so stupid for her to act like she has no idea what's in the box!! Her obsession with Belle is ridiculous - she doesn't even know the proper names of the characters from the movie!!

Could Missy be any snottier when opening the cards and presents from Bryan's family? He made a comment saying his sister always finds the coolest cards and Missy was like "hmm yeah" like she didn't even care - what a turd!! I'm sure if it was from Mimi and Papa then there would be a 5 minute montage with music and Missy would be crying sharing some stupid memory form her childhood!!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Did anyone else catch Bryan's super star on the patio??? I betcha Missy's $70 he stepped in poop out back.
Nice motivation to finally clean the patio.
Also, what a Dick Bryan is about "Finnegan" bothering Prince Ollie in Prince Ollie's toy room. The nerve of Finn to want to play with his brother or his brothers toys in his brothers toy room

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

I paused the video, and got this beauty:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... ae3937.jpg[/img]

Anyway, it really concerns me that Ollie and Finn have no supervision, but I just noticed today that they don't even have covers on the outlets to prevent the boys from poking around there!:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... c8e861.jpg[/img]

Considering that the Lumps don't properly supervise the boys, they should at least baby proof a little bit more! Also, the inconsistency today was (to use their most overused word) CRAZY! Bryan tells Ollie not to play on the bar, then Ollie is seen playing on the bar and sitting on the bar twice more in the vlog! Ollie knows what's up. He knows he can do what he wants. When he was eating pizza, he even said that he was at the pizza table; then he pointed to the bar and said that was the table where he plays! LOL! Ollie runs shit in that house!

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

didn't they pay someone to come in and baby proof that house when they moved in? WTF???????
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I wanna see a video about what they eat in a day

Puppiedogeyes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Puppiedogeyes »

I think with them referring to Ollie as a toddler, putting him in way too small clothes and making him call them mama and dada it is obvious they don't want him to grow up.. they seem so desperate to have their small and young golden boy! I think they seriously don't realize he's not their cute little toddler anymore..
maybe that's why they don't see problems with his speech - for them he is this little toddler that doesn't need to be talking better.
Sorry, it was kind of hard to express what I wanted to say since english is not my native language
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:Did anyone else catch Bryan's super star on the patio??? I betcha Missy's $70 he stepped in poop out back.
Nice motivation to finally clean the patio.
Also, what a Dick Bryan is about "Finnegan" bothering Prince Ollie in Prince Ollie's toy room. The nerve of Finn to want to play with his brother or his brothers toys in his brothers toy room

I meant to say something about that but got so annoyed with the rest of the vlog that I forgot. Oh, poor poor Ollie having to share his toys. Yes, every kid needs to have toys that are his and that he doesn't have to share, but Ollie has way more toys than he needs! I am also betting that the cars from Bryan's mom were for Finn but Ollie got them.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I'm super behind and something in the vlog caught me off guard. Missy told Ollie they couldn't get baby chickens "maybe this spring we will let our chickens hatch baby chickens" I hope she knows she needs a rooster to fertilize them. lol maybe she is ordering eggs or something.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Wow. My daughter is watching an oooold vlog where they went to Disneyland with Sam and Nia. Missy is actually friendly, and smiling, and she and Bryan are really cute together. I had forgotten how cute they were. Bryan even had a neck! Comparing then to now is so sad.
And they did a really creepy lip synching in the car with Sam and Nia.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I'm super behind and something in the vlog caught me off guard. Missy told Ollie they couldn't get baby chickens "maybe this spring we will let our chickens hatch baby chickens" I hope she knows she needs a rooster to fertilize them. lol maybe she is ordering eggs or something.

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha... I'm so glad you caught that, shes such a dumbass. Also, will hens sit on eggs they didnt lay?
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Playsinrain wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:I'm super behind and something in the vlog caught me off guard. Missy told Ollie they couldn't get baby chickens "maybe this spring we will let our chickens hatch baby chickens" I hope she knows she needs a rooster to fertilize them. lol maybe she is ordering eggs or something.

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha... I'm so glad you caught that, shes such a dumbass. Also, will hens sit on eggs they didnt lay?
Yes what you can do is let them gather their own eggs in the nest until they go "broody" and then replace them with different eggs. She won't start sitting until she has layed enough. Between 6-12 normally. I even had my chicken hatch some duck eggs one time. Lol

And btw what missy was talking about with only cleaning the coop once a year, that is called the deep litter method. It's not meant for once a year but over winter. You start in the fall doing this and then clean the coop out in the spring. It makes good compost. Here is a quote from a website that explains it better than me.

It basically consists of turning over the soiled bedding, adding a new layer, and allowing the chicken droppings to decompose on the floor of the coop all winter, while creating heat to keep the coop warm naturally. As a further bonus, as in composting, beneficial microbes grow that actually help control pathogens, making your chickens less susceptible to diseases. (As an added benefit, using the Deep Litter Method helps prevent coccidiosis by not allowing the parasite eggs to develop.)

katlinsmith04209
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by katlinsmith04209 »

Does anyone watch DomoandCrissy? Crystal that does all of the bums pictures drove to Arizona to their maternity pictures.

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 32238a.jpg[/img]

"Keeping her inside was nearly impossible"...she says on a pic she took of Zuri inside Image. She's posted others of Zuri in strange places inside.

msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

sammibro wrote:I paused the video, and got this beauty:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... ae3937.jpg[/img]

Anyway, it really concerns me that Ollie and Finn have no supervision, but I just noticed today that they don't even have covers on the outlets to prevent the boys from poking around there!:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... c8e861.jpg[/img]

Considering that the Lumps don't properly supervise the boys, they should at least baby proof a little bit more! Also, the inconsistency today was (to use their most overused word) CRAZY! Bryan tells Ollie not to play on the bar, then Ollie is seen playing on the bar and sitting on the bar twice more in the vlog! Ollie knows what's up. He knows he can do what he wants. When he was eating pizza, he even said that he was at the pizza table; then he pointed to the bar and said that was the table where he plays! LOL! Ollie runs shit in that house!

I think they got baby proof outlets. There is a kind that looks like a regular outlet but is actually kid safe. I thought they mentioned it in the vlog.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

kittypurry wrote:
"Keeping her inside was nearly impossible"...she says on a pic she took of Zuri inside Image. She's posted others of Zuri in strange places inside.

Why didn't she just say that B&M leave their doors open and children & pets unattended to. Zuri is probably happier now without the chaos that is the lumps. I bet these two won't close house doors or appliance doors properly until they can hook them up to their magical ipad controller. hahaha
teach123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by teach123 »

I have been reading this thread for months, but this is my first post, so forgive me if I dont attach the picture correctly!

In today's vlog when missy is getting her DMV picture, it sure looks like a small baby bump!\
Last edited by teach123 on Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So wait... Missy's license is expired AND she hasn't had them Bc she hasn't gotten her wallet back, but yet... didn't she just drive the boys to swim yesterday? And had driven before then? Idk about in CA but here in GA if you are behind the wheel without your physical license in your possession, you are going to jail, have to pay a fine ect. Especially if you don't have proof AND when they look you up it's expired. I had lost my license and had to get a replacement, stupid me thought that meant they had been renewed since it was close to my renewal deadline. It wasn't... so I got stopped at a roadblock a YEAR later and found out I was driving on expired license. If it hadn't been for the fact that my cousin was an investigator and was at the road block I would have been taken to jail. She let my husband switch and drive for me and I went the next day and got them renewed. Point being. What would Missy have done if she got pulled over with the boys and went to jail!??!
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Missy really annoyed me in this vlog. First it was complaining about the dogs omg guys did you know that if you have a dog you have to take it outside to go to the bathroom even if it's raining?!? Ugh and then you have to dry them off! How do you not think about these things BEFORE getting a dog?? I live in Oregon and have an 80 pound dog. I have to dry him off every time he goes out unless I want mud all over my house. And secondly, how do you not know your drivers license has expired? I swear these people do not know how to be adults! Thank god for Mimi and papa right?

Return to “Daily Bumps”