DailyHomeImprovements: Part #81

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyHomeImprovements: Part #81

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ducklings4 wrote:
PenelopeG wrote:In California usually your license expires on your birthday....... when was hers? Maybe it's not the car every time but mine has always expired on mine and so has all of my family members

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Her license in Idaho probably would expire on her birthday, but her CA one would expire five years to the date she got it.

Nope , no matter what time of year your license is issued, in California it expires on your birthday. And they notify you by mail before it happens. I repeat. She has no excuse.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Someone made a new thread but I don't think they linked it.

http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?t=10448

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Lol about the talia tardy thing. I was watching the other day for the first time in months and liv said "were actually on time!" When they got to school. So I think you guys are right that they are normally late.

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Maybe they are not filming so much because missy is puking all day? Doesn't she get horrible morning sickness?

That's what it was last time. After playlist their vlogs were like nothing until they came out.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyHomeImprovements: Part #81

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

New thread:

DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=10448
julim94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by julim94 »

Ducklings4 wrote:
PenelopeG wrote:In California usually your license expires on your birthday....... when was hers? Maybe it's not the car every time but mine has always expired on mine and so has all of my family members

Her license in Idaho probably would expire on her birthday, but her CA one would expire five years to the date she got it.

I got my California license on July 7 of last year and it expire on my birthday of 2020
Candidbritney2017
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Candidbritney2017 »

That lego Disney castle costs $350! Who in their right mind would pay that for lego !!!!
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:

Nope , no matter what time of year your license is issued, in California it expires on your birthday. And they notify you by mail before it happens. I repeat. She has no excuse.

My bad where I live it is the issue date. Birthdate would be easier to remember.

francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

Candidbritney2017 wrote:That lego Disney castle costs $350! Who in their right mind would pay that for lego !!!!

Me lol but I'm saving for it I wanted sense I knew it was coming out last year so far I have 150$ lol but I'm not in a hurry and there's more important stuff my family may need so I'm saving patiently Image

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Ducklings4 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote: Her license in Idaho probably would expire on her birthday, but her CA one would expire five years to the date she got it.

My bad where I live it is the issue date. Birthdate would be easier to remember.

I live in California and mine expires in October. My birthday is in August.

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

again, they're all wearing big sweaters or coats and fin is out in a T-shirt. I can understand that he may have fallen a sleep and you don't want to wake him but that's when you wrap a blanket around the kid.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Have they just started going to church because they have to in order to go to the preschool where the Johnsons go?

iamtherealist
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iamtherealist »

Did the Lumps buy a new truck? I just watched a DB video - TODDLER VOMIT SURPRISE! - (ugg... watching it made ME want to barf) today for the first time in a few months and noticed one in the garage. It would not surprise me the slightest bit because we all know how careless they are with their money. My question is, when would Bryan ever use a truck? Seriously! Wondered if any of you had any drama on the subject.
iamtherealist
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iamtherealist »

Ducklings4 wrote:Have they just started going to church because they have to in order to go to the preschool where the Johnsons go?

They go to make themselves look good to their army of minions. I am sure the church nursery workers hate them and their kids. Notice how neither Bryan or Melissa thanked the nursery workers? Oliver and Finley obviously misbehave, are rude to other kids, and just fuss. Ironically, I am sure Bryan and Melissa do the same during the church service!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

iamtherealist wrote:Did the Lumps buy a new truck? I just watched a DB video - TODDLER VOMIT SURPRISE! - (ugg... watching it made ME want to barf) today for the first time in a few months and noticed one in the garage. It would not surprise me the slightest bit because we all know how careless they are with their money. My question is, when would Bryan ever use a truck? Seriously! Wondered if any of you had any drama on the subject.
They bought it before the trip to Hawaii and then acted like they bought it after. It was in the background in Cassie's vlog. They were all excited to be "the people who others borrow trucks from". Because they really need a truck, bruh!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Onlyzen

Unread post by Onlyzen »

A lot. Nobody knows how true this "horrible childhood" was. And Bev took care of him for at least part of it.

Return to “Daily Bumps”