DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

tml43
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

Unread post by tml43 »

lmmomSD wrote:OK, so people who know these things: how much do you think they are dropping on the slide and the "grotto spa"? $60K?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I actually tried looking for the building permits earlier, because I wanted to see what the design was (like last week I did this). For some reason under the city live in, they don't have a permit listed, which I think is odd. So either the permit was obtained before December/January, or they don't have a work permit? Maybe I should look in November. I thought for sure they would have one a few weeks before work was due to start, which is why I looked in January. Maybe I'll have to wait for the February report to come out. If it does, it'll show the price of it.
jdb06
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jdb06 »

I don't understand why they didn't use Finn escaping his crib as the thumbnail/title for today. People love those videos. There was one day that I watched several because I found it so fascinating how they managed to maneuver their way out. Nothing about Ollie with that snake made me want to click on today's vlog.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

I just have to say...I watched one of their first Vlogs they ever made, and they were SO freakin cute, and funny and normal! I really enjoyed watching them so much. It's so sad that they changed so much. No they are unbearable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:OK, so people who know these things: how much do you think they are dropping on the slide and the "grotto spa"? $60K?

I say that's a very conservative estimate. That's what a "normal" person could expect to pay. B&M are in competition with the world remember? Think high end for every little piece of this project (if it costs more it's better right?), from rockwork and tile to premium spa jets, built in technology, built in benches and waterfalls, etc. It's going to cost far more than they would likely get back if they were to sell. I say build whatever you want if it's something you've always wanted, but B&M are just trying to keep up with everyone, so they will spend this money and then move on to the next project. Someone else will be doing something they "just have to have!" This is why they will be left with nothing should their YT income decline... they will spend every penny they have until its gone.
Pools used to really up the value of a home, but are now becoming very common place. It used to cost $50K just to break ground and now you can have one put in for 10-12K in CA. Lots of pool Comps popped up in OC, San Bernardino and Riverside during the boom. I am sure they are over paying and will have a nice pool, but the pool alone will only add about 50K in the value upon sale of the home, if that when they go to sell. But they will have to carry about 1million dollar insurance policy on the sucker (well thats LA county). I am all for the pool remodel and outdoor kitchen/firepit (that was so had to have in 2007) if they were really going to use it, but I see it becoming something else that doesn't get used by next spring.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

Nevermind the insurance thought I had, since times they are a changing. I was going off of what my famly holds on their pools and what I myself hold on my pool. It might be a lot cheaper now and also based on where they live and they have a gate, but it will still be hefty.Then again they remind me of the type of people who would be really really cheap with things like insurance and one accident with the pool would cost them a ton of money.
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

Bryan and Missy aren't likely to add any resale value in adding the new pool since there wasn't already one there. They tore out a perfectly good pool that they would have already paid money for (it would have definitely been factored into the price) and they are just re-doing things that are already fine. I agree they are just bored and are looking to keep up with everyone around them. It would have been a wiser choice to just buy property and build what they wanted in the first place. There just doesn't seem to be a lot of planning for the future in general. I only hope they are still vlogging when its time to start selling things off so we can witness the fortune in reverse ;)
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Apparently Natalia isn't pregnant she made a pretty insensitive vlog today. A lot of people are complaining in the comments. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 488ccf.jpg[/img]

EXTREMELY insensitive. This is right up there with the April fools jokes everyone does on Facebook. As someone who has suffered from infertility before for years my stomach dropped when I read their vlog title today.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

It wasn't even a good prank.
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

I finally watched Missy's makeup video. She needs to seriously get a beauty blender. She doesn't really blender her foundation well. She is also using the wrong kind of foundation for her skin. The shade is off, and it doesn't give her that great of coverage. She is also using WAY too much powder. You need to tap it off your brush or you get cakey face.

That brow stuff she has is CRAP. MISSY - BUY A BROW WHIZ. IT'S LEGIT $21.

Also just because you have money, and buy mac, doesn't mean it's better than anything else. If you don't know how to apply it, it doesn't matter regardless.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Has anyone else noticed that Jimmy has lost weight and is starting to bulk up? His chest/arms look WAY more toned here than they used to. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... cc8344.jpg[/img]
:roll:
courtney_benjamin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by courtney_benjamin »

menehune wrote:Bryan and Missy aren't likely to add any resale value in adding the new pool since there wasn't already one there. They tore out a perfectly good pool that they would have already paid money for (it would have definitely been factored into the price) and they are just re-doing things that are already fine. I agree they are just bored and are looking to keep up with everyone around them. It would have been a wiser choice to just buy property and build what they wanted in the first place. There just doesn't seem to be a lot of planning for the future in general. I only hope they are still vlogging when its time to start selling things off so we can witness the fortune in reverse ;)
Would of saved them tons of money to just go BUY a friggin slide

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

actuallydear wrote:It wasn't even a good prank.
SlyFox was awful on theirs. They actually had Hannah's mom crying from happiness. Then "ha, ha! It's a joke!" Cruel and insensitive to people that struggle. Jeff and Tal are not only jerks, they're not even original jerks.
Missy used to use beauty blenders. She'd always whine because Ollie would get hold of them and chew on them (gross). Instead of keeping them where he couldn't get at them, I guess she gave up on it. #lanninglogic
Last edited by lmmomSD on Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

Theirmom wrote:Has anyone else noticed that Jimmy has lost weight and is starting to bulk up? His chest/arms look WAY more toned here than they used to. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... cc8344.jpg[/img]
Just noticed! Damnnn!
tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

Theirmom wrote:Has anyone else noticed that Jimmy has lost weight and is starting to bulk up? His chest/arms look WAY more toned here than they used to. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... cc8344.jpg
Go Uncle Jimmy!!
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

lmmomSD wrote:Is his mattress at the lowest level?

She claims it is. We just dropped by daughters to thr floor. No bottom and she stopped climbing it.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

tgo93 wrote:
Theirmom wrote:Has anyone else noticed that Jimmy has lost weight and is starting to bulk up? His chest/arms look WAY more toned here than they used to. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... cc8344.jpg
Go Uncle Jimmy!!
Well damn! Look at him!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Jimmy's body is starting to look more like Jim's.

Which reminds me.... have we ever figured out why Jim wears a tshirt whenever he goes swimming? Have we ever seen Jimmy topless?
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

HelloSweetie wrote:Jimmy's body is starting to look more like Jim's.

Which reminds me.... have we ever figured out why Jim wears a tshirt whenever he goes swimming? Have we ever seen Jimmy topless?
I was going to say the same thing, Jim also has a big chest and arms, but he also has a big belly. He looks like he's super hairy, so maybe that's why he doesn't like going topless in the pool?

Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

I think I've figured out the mystery life changing career move.

He's writing a book. Which explains all of the random meetings (maybe with a planner and editor and publisher?)

And the vlog back from 2014 randomly showed up on "recommended" (Size Doesn't Matter) and he was saying it was a dream for him to walk into a bookstore and see his book on a shelf

I think he's writing a book. I'm gonna stick with that.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
malpal25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by malpal25 »

Sevan116 wrote:I think I've figured out the mystery life changing career move.

He's writing a book. Which explains all of the random meetings (maybe with a planner and editor and publisher?)

And the vlog back from 2014 randomly showed up on "recommended" (Size Doesn't Matter) and he was saying it was a dream for him to walk into a bookstore and see his book on a shelf

I think he's writing a book. I'm gonna stick with that.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Good theory! I think that's what it is too.

Return to “Daily Bumps”