DailyNeglectfulParenting (Part 83)

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNeglectfulParenting (Part 83)

Unread post by Cgl33 »

sammibro wrote:I just got around to watching the vlog from yesterday, and I agree with whoever said that Bryan looked like such a jerk wearing sunglasses in his house! He even wore them while changing Ollie's shirt, so we know Bryan didn't just leave them on because he just came in from outside or something!

It got me to thinking - and I know this is an unpopular speculation - but what if he really is an alcoholic or has some type of substance abuse issue? That would explain using sunglasses in the house and the mall yesterday. He's even worn them for long periods of time in the airport! Maybe he's covering up bloodshot or glassy eyes!

I know it's a reach, but this is a gossip board, and gossip boards are made for at least a little speculation! Lol! Maybe he's not suffering from addiction issues. More likely, he's suffering from just being a douche, and that's why he thinks it's "dope" to wear sunglasses inside! No pun intended! Hahahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I honestly think he had on sunglasses in the house because they had a filming crew over and he wanted to look like a big deal. Other times he's worn sunglasses inside were in the hotel after his EP release party and walking through the airport with Jeff.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Cgl33 wrote:
sammibro wrote:I just got around to watching the vlog from yesterday, and I agree with whoever said that Bryan looked like such a jerk wearing sunglasses in his house! He even wore them while changing Ollie's shirt, so we know Bryan didn't just leave them on because he just came in from outside or something!

It got me to thinking - and I know this is an unpopular speculation - but what if he really is an alcoholic or has some type of substance abuse issue? That would explain using sunglasses in the house and the mall yesterday. He's even worn them for long periods of time in the airport! Maybe he's covering up bloodshot or glassy eyes!

I know it's a reach, but this is a gossip board, and gossip boards are made for at least a little speculation! Lol! Maybe he's not suffering from addiction issues. More likely, he's suffering from just being a douche, and that's why he thinks it's "dope" to wear sunglasses inside! No pun intended! Hahahaha!

I honestly think he had on sunglasses in the house because they had a filming crew over and he wanted to look like a big deal. Other times he's worn sunglasses inside were in the hotel after his EP release party and walking through the airport with Jeff.
That's completely possible. He thinks he's so famous, he has to even hide from the fans in his house! Lol!

theycallmekaren
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theycallmekaren »

Strawberry26 wrote:Ok why did I listen to Bryan's new song pregnant. I usually don't like his music somewhat. I think maybe my hormones got to me today. HELP!!!

Sent from my LG-K121 using Tapatalk
I'm pregnant with twins. And, girl, I'm not going to lie. I teared up. Damn hormones.

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

theycallmekaren wrote:
Strawberry26 wrote:Ok why did I listen to Bryan's new song pregnant. I usually don't like his music somewhat. I think maybe my hormones got to me today. HELP!!!

I'm pregnant with twins. And, girl, I'm not going to lie. I teared up. Damn hormones.

Someone send a SOS!!!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Looks like a dad and his misfit daughter lololololol
He looks like he's thinking "Bond. James Bond. Yeah, I totally carry it off".
And Missy looks like a 12 year old who got her phone taken away.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

Merrychristmas45 wrote:Anyone know who walks in the door at 2:44 behind missy talking, doesn't look like Natalia!!??
It was nat.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

The minion comments on Bryan's IG are half loving the new video and half "omg divorce?!" [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

You can tell that she really does not plan many activities for them. But I'm glad she's doing something educational, even if it's teaching them their "sensories" lol.

My favorite moment was when Missy mentioned that the slime will be almost edible and then she pours Metamucil in it. lol!
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Cgl33 wrote:You can tell that she really does not plan many activities for them. But I'm glad she's doing something educational, even if it's teaching them their "sensories" lol.

My favorite moment was when Missy mentioned that the slime will be almost edible and then she pours Metamucil in it. lol!
Well, it will make them regular if they eat it lol

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lurkernomore »

theycallmekaren wrote:

It is arguably one of his better songs. Still not what I would choose to listen to, but I can't hate on him for this one. He must have worked with a pretty decent songwriter on that one!
JM16Canada
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JM16Canada »

Did y'all see the soother on the counter when Missy was talking about the cabbage for the chickens? Then it disappeared right away. Strange!

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

JM16Canada wrote:Did y'all see the soother on the counter when Missy was talking about the cabbage for the chickens? Then it disappeared right away. Strange!

Time stamp?

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Makennnzie wrote:Where has Luna been?
And the fish????

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:You can tell that she really does not plan many activities for them. But I'm glad she's doing something educational, even if it's teaching them their "sensories" lol.

Well, it will make them regular if they eat it lol

It would probably be the healthiest thing they eat all month! Image
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Acbsktbll wrote:
Makennnzie wrote:Where has Luna been?
And the fish????

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Wondering about Luna myself...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
tarastull2012
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by tarastull2012 »

Emmalinelola1 wrote:
kittypurry wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 98ce42.jpg[/img]

Someone help missy with her brows they are barf worthy!!! Omg!!! Way to dark and obvious!! She needs a more softer natural look .

She's going for Hannah's (slyfox) brow look

Or like the makeup artist at her fancy photoshoot, she had the awful thick 1980s eyeliner she did in yesterday's vlog - UGGGGLY!

She needs a lighter color and a bit thinner
But at least these have shape. I've noticed her and brysns eyebrows seem the same. They're unkept and misshapen. It looks like the only thing they do is trim the middle so they don't have a unibrow. But it looks like Missy's is finally starting to have some shape. Like I never payed attention to people's eyebrows until 2016. Now its all I look at. Before when I did my own makeup, I never ever did anything with my eyebrows. Now I max, tweeze, shape, and fill them in. I spend probably 20 minutes a day on my eyebrows. They must be on fleek. I just wish Missy would put time into actually making herself loon presentable. I feel like she half asses everything. Especially her eyebrows. Both Missy and Bryan's eyebrows remind me of the Changers logo Image Image Image

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
sasicil76
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sasicil76 »

No luna to be found? Hmm these people are seriously a walking disaster idk how they live their lives without a schedule. Missy went the entire day with her hair looking like she was wearing hat on the top. Missy has the money to put some volume in her hair god it's not hard! Seriously these people are the definition of new money! Wearing no shoes or socks to the chicken coup? YUCKKKKK Ollie barefoot in the dirt? Never mind how gross but all the rocks and sticks and shit around I would be concerned. These people are so obsessed with looking perfect and being perfect and #relatable and #familygoals that they forget how to actually be a family. Missy doesn't teach shit and keeps everyone on her compound on a schedule but herself. Good god just give that poor little Finn a damn hug he always seems so miserable idk why he would wanna be clung on to Missy for so long she's so damn awful. Bryan is a walking douchebag disaster and tries to act so cool with his fat wallet. News flash Bryan your wallets not the only fat thing in your life.. I'm so pissed off with the same old boring vlogs and click bait titles. Where's the truck? The sports car? Luna? Finns cold? Ollie entering pre- school? Important things are never mentioned but Missy's obsession with a Disney movie and bryans dick being all over Jeffrey while their slaves are taking care of those kids. End rant.

JM16Canada
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JM16Canada »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
JM16Canada wrote:Did y'all see the soother on the counter when Missy was talking about the cabbage for the chickens? Then it disappeared right away. Strange!

Time stamp?

1:57 - it's on the round piece of wood on the counter, then when the camera goes there again it's gone.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

JM16Canada wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:

Time stamp?

1:57 - it's on the round piece of wood on the counter, then when the camera goes there again it's gone.

Oliver has it in his hands.

MakingMeCrazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MakingMeCrazy »

JM16Canada wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:

Time stamp?

Ollie had it in his hands

Return to “Daily Bumps”