DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Part 83 (DailyNeglectfulParenting): http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=10481
Title credit: laughsatytfame

Previously:
-Clickbait for days (as always)
-Luna seems to have disappeared with nary a mention from the Lumps
-Bryan released another flop single from his flop album ("Second Chances")
-Missy went to see Juniper (Corbin & Kelsey's baby) be born and got weirdly emotional
-Ollie is still spoiled
-Finn is still the "burden"
-Oh and Missy lost her wallet and got it back

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Unread post by actuallydear »

i wonder if (in her emo days) missy's myspace name was missy misery?
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

actuallydear wrote:i wonder if (in her emo days) missy's myspace name was missy misery?
hahaha I wouldn't rule that out.

either her url or one of her names was Whor3 Me IIRC
nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nrsunshine »

Don't you mean Duke of Douth and Printheth Mithery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

laughsatytfame wrote:
actuallydear wrote:i wonder if (in her emo days) missy's myspace name was missy misery?
hahaha I wouldn't rule that out.

either her url or one of her names was Whor3 Me IIRC
The url was "whoremeplz123" #goodtimes
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

I'm still betting that we will have a Katie, Ellie, Missy pregnancy announcement on the next DBEJCK vacay. All three of them will announce at once in some "spectacular" way

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

madi_b_123 wrote:I'm still betting that we will have a Katie, Ellie, Missy pregnancy announcement on the next DBEJCK vacay. All three of them will announce at once in some "spectacular" way

I get the impression that there is tension so we may not see another DBEJCK vacay for awhile.
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
madi_b_123 wrote:I'm still betting that we will have a Katie, Ellie, Missy pregnancy announcement on the next DBEJCK vacay. All three of them will announce at once in some "spectacular" way

I get the impression that there is tension so we may not see another DBEJCK vacay for awhile.
Tension between all three?
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

Of course they wouldn't acknowledge the tension but if you watch last summers DBEJCK summer vacation things were just strange.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

emilynicole1435 wrote:
In my opinion at least. I think the friendship has always been about the men and not the women. We didn't see Ellie and Missy rushing to see Brooks after he was born. Ellie is quick to like all of Bryan and Cullen's tweets and IG pics, but she's a lot slower when it comes to liking her supposed besties' pics. Plus there's the whole Ellie thought Finn's birth vlog was hilarious thing...

Ellie made a comment last week about not wanting to travel on an airplane soon. I think that makes a DBEJCK trip very unlikely in the near future unless everyone travels to UT. It does seem like they are all establishing new social circles though.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

emilynicole1435 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

They were not attached at each other's hips at the last Vlogger Fair. Spent like one day together, and then DB was off with SlyFox and the Johnsons. I think that E&J are diving into the Mormon crowd, and DB has their entourage. And the way Bryan picks on people for not having the latest technology, I can imagine he makes snide passive aggressive remarks about the number of C&K's subscribers. Plus, I don't think that DB want Gaines upstaging Ollie. She's SO much younger and so far ahead in speech and overall development. Put them in a room together and it will be way too obvious how behind their "advanced" child is.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

Sevan116 wrote:Of course they wouldn't acknowledge the tension but if you watch last summers DBEJCK summer vacation things were just strange.

Not to mention that they never meet up anymore unless it's on a group environment (Bryans album release, vloggerfair (I think), etc.)

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

Lmao I was dying when Missy was talking with Finn on her shoulders and he was just pulling on her face and stuff.

alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

lmmomSD wrote:
emilynicole1435 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: I get the impression that there is tension so we may not see another DBEJCK vacay for awhile.
They were not attached at each other's hips at the last Vlogger Fair. Spent like one day together, and then DB was off with SlyFox and the Johnsons. I think that E&J are diving into the Mormon crowd, and DB has their entourage. And the way Bryan picks on people for not having the latest technology, I can imagine he makes snide passive aggressive remarks about the number of C&K's subscribers. Plus, I don't think that DB want Gaines upstaging Ollie. She's SO much younger and so far ahead in speech and overall development. Put them in a room together and it will be way too obvious how behind their "advanced" child is.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I have a had a strong feeling that C&K are just sick of how the fame has gotten to DB's heads.

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
emilynicole1435 wrote:
In my opinion at least. I think the friendship has always been about the men and not the women. We didn't see Ellie and Missy rushing to see Brooks after he was born. Ellie is quick to like all of Bryan and Cullen's tweets and IG pics, but she's a lot slower when it comes to liking her supposed besties' pics. Plus there's the whole Ellie thought Finn's birth vlog was hilarious thing...

Ellie made a comment last week about not wanting to travel on an airplane soon. I think that makes a DBEJCK trip very unlikely in the near future unless everyone travels to UT. It does seem like they are all establishing new social circles though.

Missy has been liking some of Elli's and Katie's pix too, but I saw no comments from her, though. Cassie is the one liking most of them all 3 pictures.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bryan's gram is Louise for sure. So far I haven't been able to find a reference to Missy's grandmother's name, though it's possible it was also Louise. She probably said in an old vlog at some point.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 9e147c.jpg[/img]

(Sorry for the grainy pic. Like everyone else, I'm blocked on Bryan's IG on my usual device Image)
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Watched today's vlog and I could not figure out why I enjoyed it today. Maybe because they took the boys out and did real life stuff. How cute is Finn. I think Ollie is getting ready to grow and that's why he is looking chunky or his shirt was too small.

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I'm happy we won't get a DBEJCK vacay for awhile. They get more annoying and obnoxious, and I always cringe when Bryan ships Ollie and Gaines together and calls Gaines 'baby girl'. Like Bryan, seriously stfu.

I also can imagine what their meet ups will be like when B&M have a girl. Bryan will make jokes about how Jackson, Calvin, and Brooks are going to to be fighting over Princess Lanning when she gets older :roll:
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

pllfan5 wrote:I'm happy we won't get a DBEJCK vacay for awhile. They get more annoying and obnoxious, and I always cringe when Bryan ships Ollie and Gaines together and calls Gaines 'baby girl'. Like Bryan, seriously stfu.

I also can imagine what their meet ups will be like when B&M have a girl. Bryan will make jokes about how Jackson, Calvin, and Brooks are going to to be fighting over Princess Lanning when she gets older :roll:
let's hope Katie will stop that!!

Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... e4fa8b.jpg[/img] Use the real word or not at all you dummy.

Return to “Daily Bumps”