DailyFirstClassAndWastingCash Part 85

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyFirstClassAndWastingCash Part 85

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote:Watching Bryan and Missy watch and encourage Ollie to jump on the hotel beds made me wonder, does everyone allow their kids to do that? Jump on hotel beds?
Also Ellie posted on Instagram story the boys playing tag. All 4 boys were running through flower beds. At one point, it looks like Ollie basically walked on some flowers. Not one of the parents said anything.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Nope, I don't let my kids jump on beds. Or run through flowers.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I think it's safe to say this is the sentiment of most of us here.... or anyone raised with an expectation for manners.

Then again, these are people who think it's ok to have late night parties in hotel hallways. We can't expect them to have much for manners. They don't have a complete between between the four of them.
ballerinamonkey
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ballerinamonkey »

Lol Bryan giving advice.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

HelloSweetie wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote:Watching Bryan and Missy watch and encourage Ollie to jump on the hotel beds made me wonder, does everyone allow their kids to do that? Jump on hotel beds?
Also Ellie posted on Instagram story the boys playing tag. All 4 boys were running through flower beds. At one point, it looks like Ollie basically walked on some flowers. Not one of the parents said anything.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Nope, I don't let my kids jump on beds. Or run through flowers.

I think it's safe to say this is the sentiment of most of us here.... or anyone raised with an expectation for manners.

Then again, these are people who think it's ok to have late night parties in hotel hallways. We can't expect them to have much for manners. They don't have a complete between between the four of them.
Yeah, this was supposed to say "they don't have a complete BRAIN between the four of them."

I too, am apparently lacking a complete brain :P
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

NEW THREAD. PART #86 HERE.

http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?t=12929

Return to “Daily Bumps”