pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

DailyFirstClassAndWastingCash Part 85

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Title credit: ImJustHereToHelp
Part 84: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=10532

In the last thread, the Lumps travelled to Disney and are spending thousands of dollars a day.

Continue
#FreeFinleyandJackson
galifreyancatlady
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFirstClassAndWastingCash Part 85

Unread post by galifreyancatlady »

I think we all have a list of 5,000 things we'd do with their money but the point is that they aren't building memories with their kids. They aren't even building experiences. When they started, man I believed the sincerity of sharing their lives but once Ollie started being cute, that went out the window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

galifreyancatlady wrote:I think we all have a list of 5,000 things we'd do with their money but the point is that they aren't building memories with their kids. They aren't even building experiences. When they started, man I believed the sincerity of sharing their lives but once Ollie started being cute, that went out the window.

I must have missed the part when Ollie started being cute... #sorrynotsorry ;) 8-)
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Their blogs are extremely boring now, it's just a nasty cycle of spend repeat. Their kids are boring, they're lazy obnoxious slobs. It's just a cycle, they'll have another baby , views will go up, they'll get back to their routine and repeat. It's just boring. I can't even hate watch. I do but it's hard

sasicil76
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sasicil76 »

They wake up and either go out to breakfast or lunch
Sit out in the yard and complain how today is a " relax" day
Finn wakes up from the dungeon and is either naked or in the sleeper and a saggy diaper
Ollie takes a shit on his own and gets a toy
Finn gets ignored some more
Mimi and papa and the cult crew suddenly appear working around the house and yard
Missy goes barefoot to the chicken coop
12 hours later it's dark and they put the kids to bed, never showing Finn but staging Ollie with words he can't comprehend
Pans over to Missy on the couch having cookies and a cold glass of milk working on Legos like the child she is
End vlog
Repeat

Seriously if we have their days down to a science then they are doing something wrong and it's only a matter of time before their channel goes down hill... planning vacations to places you go on a weekly basis just adds more to the routine, sorry Bry Bry and mithy

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I'm blocked on Instagram, but my daughter showed me the picture of Missy and Tal with their "makeover". The funniest thing about it, is she says they loved being made into "rocker chic's".
Please, Missy, for your child's sake, do NOT homeschool...
It's bad enough the way they always say "good" instead of "well" and "Me and Tal are going to Starbucks". But "rocker chic's"?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

The vacation only being two days absolutely solidifies for me that it was just a collab and not friends getting together. They could have gone to see "their friend's" new home, or invited them to their place. That, or they were embarrassed they weren't invited to the beach house this year, so they came up with another trip to save face.

All that money and yet their lives seem so vacant and depressing. I feel bad for the boys.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

They barely even interacted lol. It was so awkward!

At least with the DBCKEJDNDJEIDBDN vacations, you see interaction. Jinger's husband just appeared to be so thankful when Bryan made the comment to check out their vlog. I felt like it was painfully obvious that this was a business deal. I'm sure Maker or whoever strongly encourage X amount of collaborations a season. Or year. Or whatever they call their year divisions.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

HelloSweetie wrote:The vacation only being two days absolutely solidifies for me that it was just a collab and not friends getting together. They could have gone to see "their friend's" new home, or invited them to their place. That, or they were embarrassed they weren't invited to the beach house this year, so they came up with another trip to save face.

All that money and yet their lives seem so vacant and depressing. I feel bad for the boys.
The short trip makes me think it was sponsored. Kinda like when April and Justin went on those cruises and only stayed on the boat 2 days.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Lovethesnark wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:The vacation only being two days absolutely solidifies for me that it was just a collab and not friends getting together. They could have gone to see "their friend's" new home, or invited them to their place. That, or they were embarrassed they weren't invited to the beach house this year, so they came up with another trip to save face.

The short trip makes me think it was sponsored. Kinda like when April and Justin went on those cruises and only stayed on the boat 2 days.
Wouldn't Disney want to advertise more than just two resorts?

Disney sent people to Hawaii for a lot longer, and that is to show off one Spa/resort. I don't think it was a sponsorship. A cruise makes sense because you can show a lot on two days. Disney world? Not so much. It's poor advertising and they didn't get their money's worth.

Plus all of their YTers have mentioned the sponsorship and thanked Disney upfront.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

I bet they're off to c&K beach house with the Hoelleins. If they are, I don't so much mind it Smelly, Teethy 1 & 2 and Jackson aren't going.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

It depends on what they were there to do. When April and Justin were on the boat, they shot a couple of marketing and PR videos which never appeared on their channel. They weren't invited just to cruise. It's rare that B&M mention any of their sponsors upfront anymore.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I would rather see the Hoelleins than E&J or the Johnsons. I can only take so much Jeff and his sucking up to Bryan and his whiny voice. Corbin and Jeff both sound like they're whining every time they open their mouths.
Seeing B&M and the Hoelleins together would be interesting. I can't see Joel having a lot of patience for Bryan. Bonnie fangirls over him, which grosses me out, but seeing Boston and Ollie interact might be entertaining.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:I would rather see the Hoelleins than E&J or the Johnsons. I can only take so much Jeff and his sucking up to Bryan and his whiny voice. Corbin and Jeff both sound like they're whining every time they open their mouths.
Seeing B&M and the Hoelleins together would be interesting. I can't see Joel having a lot of patience for Bryan. Bonnie fangirls over him, which grosses me out, but seeing Boston and Ollie interact might be entertaining.

I could so see Olivia trying to teach Ollie manners!

I don't think Boston would have much patience for Oliver. I hope they aren't getting together with DB, but if they do I hope Joel spends more time with the kids and less time with Bryan and Cullen, who are out of his league.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:They barely even interacted lol. It was so awkward!

At least with the DBCKEJDNDJEIDBDN vacations, you see interaction. Jinger's husband just appeared to be so thankful when Bryan made the comment to check out their vlog. I felt like it was painfully obvious that this was a business deal. I'm sure Maker or whoever strongly encourage X amount of collaborations a season. Or year. Or whatever they call their year divisions.

I have nothing of importance to add. Just wanted to say, thank you for typing out their vacation name that way. I have never had the patience to read the name, so I've always read it like a keysmash (does anyone remember keysmashes? they're so 4 year ago lol) in my head.
Last edited by tintin15 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

I think they were there to advertise the seven dwarfs ride. Both their vlogs featured very similar footage from that particular ride...

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

I doubt Disney needed the Lumps to advertise for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. That ride was highly anticipated, and has been around for three years now. It's not lowering in popularity. I think Lyin' Bryan just edited things to make it look like the Disney photos/videos were some "exclusive" thing that they got because they are "celebrities" when those videos are actually something anyone can get. Bryan just likes showing off - which was why he basically came right out and said he paid for C&J to come to WDW with their kids.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sammibro wrote:I doubt Disney needed the Lumps to advertise for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. That ride was highly anticipated, and has been around for three years now. It's not lowering in popularity. I think Lyin' Bryan just edited things to make it look like the Disney photos/videos were some "exclusive" thing that they got because they are "celebrities" when those videos are actually something anyone can get. Bryan just likes showing off - which was why he basically came right out and said he paid for C&J to come to WDW with their kids.

Bryan has always been about "fake it til you make it." This is why YTers buy views and subs in ten first place. He wouldn't be the first YTer to try and appear more important than he actually is within the industry.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Does Bryan ever speak to Ollie without first saying "Hey Ollie" because no matter what he says afterwards, Ollie's response is always "Yeahhhhh" super annoying! Their "club" level breakfast was food that they serve at the local Holiday Inn....except the eggs would be a little different. I don't understand why Bryan has to show that off like he was being served belgain waffles, eggs benedict and steel cut oatmeal for free :?

The Storm Troopers were totally ignoring Bryan and he was trying to get their attention - that was hilarious! The photo they ended up selecting with kylo ren is sooo funny, look at Bryan's face! Their guide has a lot of patience to deal with all of Bryan's annoying questions and pushing the stroller for them - what was Missy doing the whole time? There were random times she was holding Finn but we all know she always needs help - which is just pointless because any mom with little kids going to Disney World during spring break should expect hot weather and crazy line-ups!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

What was Missy doing the whole time? What she always does: sticking her face in her phone.
Between Bryan vlogging everything, and Missy constantly on her phone, they are two of the least present people I have ever seen. Thank God they have the vlogs. There's no way they could remember anything otherwise, because they aren't experiencing it.

Return to “Daily Bumps”