Love the title! Very fitting.
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Unread post by winniewise »

I haven't watched the bumps in a while. I watched today and was pleasantly surprised to be able to understand Ollie.
With that said, that kid is a jerk. On Ellie's Instagram story, the boys are dancing and playing with swords. Jackson accidentally bumped into Ollie while dancing and then Ollie hit Jackson with his balloon sword as payback.
I'll bet he hits anyone in his life who tries to discipline him or train him in any way.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Ollie with that tub of fairy floss.. o m g
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Thank goodness we get to see another SIDE of the bumps through E&J's vlogs :P
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Unread post by cat9480 »

ballerinamonkey wrote:

Lol Bryan giving advice.
Wait wait wait...they "don't get much time off"? What? They have taken more vacations in the last 6 months than some people take during their entire careers! Ok, sure, they have to come up with a 12-15 min video everyday and edit (IF he even does that anymore) - I'll give him that - but they're freaking ON VACATION. I hardly have sympathy that they have to pick up a camera a film a couple moments of the day, along with some filler for a montage. It's not like they are rearranging their vacations to film, even (if they are truly just going about their daily lives and sharing it on YouTube, as they are so insistent is the case...). They are probably just "exhausted" from maintaining their web of lies and thinking up new clickbaity titles Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
springsahm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by springsahm »

Just watch e and j vlog for the first time. Jared gives me the extreme creeps. Can't put my finger on why. I think it's his big eyes and slightly soft voice. It's just a creepy combo. I don't know what Ellie sees in him. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I'd prefer Bryan.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I hope Finn / Jackson don't become a Cody from
Daddyofive
Mommyofive
Worst parents on YouTube

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

anything interesting happening in the vlogs?
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

onbreak wrote:I hope Finn / Jackson don't become a Cody from
Daddyofive
Mommyofive
Worst parents on YouTube

Just been talking about this - as annoying as I find B+M and as much as it saddens me their kids don't get the love and attention they deserve, they look like parents of the year compared to DaddyOfFive. The Bumps are narrow-minded idiots with no common sense but no way are they evil abusers and they clearly love their kids.

Ooft, that was nearly a compliment. Now buy Finn some toys and teach Ollie his alphabet and I might give a real compliment. Image

avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

Had no idea who daddyoffive was so I looked it up and I am so disgusted. How is this okay?! My stomach is in knots, when the father pushed the kid into the bookshelf.. WHAT! Wtf?! Ugh.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

avabrooke1226 wrote:Had no idea who daddyoffive was so I looked it up and I am so disgusted. How is this okay?! My stomach is in knots, when the father pushed the kid into the bookshelf.. WHAT! Wtf?! Ugh.
Horrible.. the mom yelling, no sorry, SCREAMING she's going to beat his ass over her invisible ink prank

when they were all in the kitchen you could tell the Cody boy wasn't comfortable saying everything is awesome under there YouTube riches roof
I hope it's an eye opener to a lot of people what abuse and ignorance looks like behind closed doors

springsahm
Talker
Talker

avabrooke1226 wrote:Had no idea who daddyoffive was so I looked it up and I am so disgusted. How is this okay?! My stomach is in knots, when the father pushed the kid into the bookshelf.. WHAT! Wtf?! Ugh.
I also just checked them out. Horrifying.

smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

I've been out of the loop for a long time due to horrible morning sickness. Did we ever get any more hints as to whether nor not Missy is pregnant?

And on that comment thread on c&k's video, someone mentioned Oliver isn't fully potty trained, but I thought he had been for a while?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

I don't understand the obsession with Disneyland anyway. I just hate the idea of being in the restaurant with your kids and then some guy dressed as a dog is coming up to your table and getting all in your faces.

I don't have children yet but my sister has 3 kids and says it's just like any other resort/theme park and is way to overhyped for what it actually is.

I can maybe see the appeal in going once but going several times a year? God no.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

springsahm
Talker
Talker

Ophelia11 wrote:I don't understand the obsession with Disneyland anyway. I just hate the idea of being in the restaurant with your kids and then some guy dressed as a dog is coming up to your table and getting all in your faces.

I don't have children yet but my sister has 3 kids and says it's just like any other resort/theme park and is way to overhyped for what it actually is.

I can maybe see the appeal in going once but going several times a year? God no.

Agreed. Plus it's so boring to go on the kiddie rides. I'd wait till my kids were older like around 6 so they can really enjoy it. Personally I went to universal Orlando for Harry Potter and i remember thinking Harry Potter is the only reason this place is worth it. I had zero interest in going to Disney. That Star Wars show looked so stupid and hokey.

alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

KatherineLouvain wrote:
onbreak wrote:I hope Finn / Jackson don't become a Cody from
Daddyofive
Mommyofive
Worst parents on YouTube

Just been talking about this - as annoying as I find B+M and as much as it saddens me their kids don't get the love and attention they deserve, they look like parents of the year compared to DaddyOfFive. The Bumps are narrow-minded idiots with no common sense but no way are they evil abusers and they clearly love their kids.

Ooft, that was nearly a compliment. Now buy Finn some toys and teach Ollie his alphabet and I might give a real compliment. Image

Agreed. Obviously B&M aren't parenting goals, but I saw Daz Black talking about these parents. Just awful. THESE are the people everyone should be worried about. Truly terrible people. I was disgusted by how seriously they screamed and threatened, and how they thought it was soooo funny to have their children sobbing and swearing they were innocent.

Not funny. I found myself crying, especially for Cody.

It really puts into prospective that while we may complain about Missy and Bryan and they may do stupid or bad things, they would never do something like that to their little boys. Prank them? Absolutely. But never a "prank" like that.

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

Sorry but I've got to say this. Bryan and Missy are not bad parents. They provide a loving and stable environment for their kids. Do they lack discipline, yes. Do they spoil them, yes. Do they favor Ollie, yes. But they are not bad parents. Their kids are both happy and healthy.

For someone to even insinuate that Finn could turn out like Cody is simply ridiculous. Those children are abused. Physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Bryan and Missy may lack in a lot of areas, but they are not abusive parents.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

springsahm wrote:Just watch e and j vlog for the first time. Jared gives me the extreme creeps. Can't put my finger on why. I think it's his big eyes and slightly soft voice. It's just a creepy combo. I don't know what Ellie sees in him. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I'd prefer Bryan.
Jared is super creepy. He started dating Ellie when she was underage and still in high school - she was probably too young (and too stupid) to notice he was so creepy and weird - and he proposed right after she turned 18 and they married just a few months later. I 100% think he's gay, but can't be "out" because of his religion. Typical Mormons!!

As for all the Disney stuff lately, I think it's because of their relationship with Maker/Disney. It seems like ALL the family vloggers are doing sponsorships and brand deals lately WITHOUT being honest that they are being paid or getting things for free. All these trips to Disney are BIG advertisements for Disney, so I'm sure there is some sort of deal going on.

Return to “Daily Bumps”